PDA

View Full Version : TiBB's Next Top Model 4 // Live Results 3 //

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Nicky or Sia. Who will be leaving the compatition today?

You an still vote by u2u'ing me the name of the model you want to save. Voting closes at 12.

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 10:31 AM
30 minutes to go! :)

Nicky.
28-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Good luck Sia xxx

:hug: x

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 10:42 AM
i highly doubt it when people have told me you have got loads of people to make others vote for you, which is hardly fair

x

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 10:47 AM
15 minutes left to vote. If you havent voted already - do so now!

Nicky.
28-09-2008, 10:48 AM
What?
I have asked for no votes, people have told me they have voted for me, but I cant' stand it when people ask for votes. x

Sam
28-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Good luck to both :)

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Nickyy
What?
I have asked for no votes, people have told me they have voted for me, but I cant' stand it when people ask for votes. x

oh okay
sorry it's what i heard :P
i believe u!
good luck anyway, it's pretty cert you're getting through nicks
x

Nicky.
28-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Oh don't worry x

Good luck 2u2, you're totally going through, don't worry xx

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Nicky and Sia going head-to-head. Who's NTM fairytale wont have a happy ending?

http://i38.tinypic.com/110i04h.png

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Hello and welcome to the third live results of TiBB's NTM 4, and it's our second female results.

Yesterday the models became famous Fairytale Characters and boys' won over the girls for the second week running. And it was Sam that became the third Top Model. Sam was asked to chose one female to face elimination and chose Sia over Nicky and Hannah. Then the judges chose Nicky to join Sia in the bottom 2. Today either Sia or Nicky will be eliminated.

Matt08
28-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Good luck Sia and Nicky! :thumbs:

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Voting closed at 12 and any votes cast after that time have not been counted.

I'm now going to count the votes, so while I do do that here is a little teaser for theme number 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZcN-PiomI

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Voting closed at 12 and any votes cast after that time have not been counted.

I'm now going to count the votes, so while I do do that here is a little teaser for theme number 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZcN-PiomI

i bet it's about impersonating someone else. if i'd have stayed it would have been amazing to do that :(

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 11:11 AM
I have the results.

I can now reveal that we had more votes than any previous elimination this cycle so thank you to everyone who voted.

Nicky and Sia, good luck to both of you.

The model staying in the compatition this week is......

Sam
28-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Maybe impersonating each other or celebrities. Hmmm interesting

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 11:15 AM
NICKY!

Nicky, congratulations you are safe and you could still be TiBBs Next Top Model.

Sia, for you I'm afraid it all ends here. You are not going to be TiBBs Next Top Model.

I can tell you that it was it was extremely close. Only one vote separated Sia and Nicky. More votes were cast after 12pm (your vote was not counted but you may have been charged) and if they had been cast just a few moments earlier it could have changed the result.

The Tally
Nicky - 52%
Sia - 47%

Nicky.
28-09-2008, 11:17 AM
OMG!

1 vote init :shocked: x

Aww Sia :sad: x

Sorry xx :sad: xxx

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:17 AM
HANNAH TO WIN!

i think it's absolute bollocks really tbh, fair enough my picture wasn't "strong" this week, but what else can sleeping beauty do but sleep?

i took many face-on shots but they didn't epitomise "sleeping beauty" as i thought that one did.

i wore all the right outfit and stuff and i slept.

how can my face be wrong? how are you supposed to pull a "fierce" face or ANY face for that matter when sleeping?!

Billy
28-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Congrats Nicky
Sorry Sia :\

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Billy21
Congrats Nicky
Sorry Sia :\

shup billy you were brilliant and i don't mind that much :)
you're my second fave :P

Sam
28-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Sorry sia , congratulations Nicky!

Neither of you deserved to be up really, I think girls should of won immunity.

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Sam

So do i, the boys were rubbish this week! no offence :P

Billy
28-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
Originally posted by Sam

Lmao sore loser much :\

Sam!
28-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Sorry Sia. I loved both but felt Sia should have stayed cause Nicky has had a chance in a previous series whearas Sia hasn't.

Nicky.
28-09-2008, 11:23 AM
I totally thought I was going ..

because Ive been in a previous series and everything :\ x

Ah well, thanks to everyone who voted :hug: xx

Benjamin
28-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Sia, noooooo. You deserved to stay, all of yours have been amazing, and after last week I was convinced you would have won this. You should have won this.

Well done Nickyy though. You are all right, the boys should have been up this week and I should have gone.

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Sam

no i'm not! in a way i'm a bit like meh, it doesn't really bother me that much tbh as i always knew nicky was going to get through.
As a non-contestant, i thought you were good as hansel, but ukturtle's was a really good picture but didn't really capture prince charming and sam didn't really get the point of the thing, even if it was an improvement. if he'd have been naked [which is the whole point of the story] and worn a crown it would've been brilliant

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ukturtle
Sia, noooooo. You deserved to stay, all of yours have been amazing, and after last week I was convinced you would have won this. You should have won this.

Well done Nickyy though. You are all right, the boys should have been up this week and I should have gone.

LOL thankyou i would never have won
I think your pic this week was amazing, but i can see why you got slated cos of the thing, i still think you're brilliant ukturtle and hope you can do well this week!
my time to shine will be another series or another program i spose :)

Sam
28-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Sam

no i'm not! in a way i'm a bit like meh, it doesn't really bother me that much tbh as i always knew nicky was going to get through.
As a non-contestant, i thought you were good as hansel, but ukturtle's was a really good picture but didn't really capture prince charming and sam didn't really get the point of the thing, even if it was an improvement. if he'd have been naked [which is the whole point of the story] and worn a crown it would've been brilliant

Well i'm sorry but i'm not going to photgraph myself naked just so ''i get the point". I tried hard with a theme which I struggled with.

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Scampi
Sorry Sia. I loved both but felt Sia should have stayed cause Nicky has had a chance in a previous series whearas Sia hasn't.

hmm but it's a bit like the whole george sampson thing
i admire nicky for trying so hard

i probably won't apply again

Benjamin
28-09-2008, 11:29 AM
I think most of us struggled this week. I didn't have a lot of time to do mine. So had to just to something off the top of my head, without much effort or thought. The reason I deserved to go this week. I m sorry Sia, I feel like I have robbed your place, because you try hard every week.

Nicky.
28-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Scampi

hmm but it's a bit like the whole george sampson thing
i admire nicky for trying so hard

i probably won't apply again

Technically, I didn't apply again. I applied to be a judge, but I got asked if I could be a model to make up numbers even for boys and girls :) x

SiaSiaSia
Originally posted by Sam
Originally posted by Sam

Well i'm sorry but i'm not going to photgraphy myself naked just so ''i get the point". I tried hard with a theme which I struggled with.

LOL you don't have to do that just shown your shoulders or something
it's not really an excuse that you struggled with it, i COMPLETLEY struggled in the first week, and after that i learnt the lesson to look at pictures/read wiki and stuff. obv didn't pay out cos i'm out but i suppose it's not really my problem
it's only my opinion sam, I just like the story of the emporer's new clothes [hoiw can you NOT have heard it] and i just feel you missed the mark, you still improved. and it's probably shot your odds up too so well done!

Billy
I think most of us struggled this week. I didn't have a lot of time to do mine. So had to just to something off the top of my head, without much effort or thought. The reason I deserved to go this week. I m sorry Sia, I feel like I have robbed your place, because you try hard every week.

You havent robbed anyone of their place the judges chose, and the public voted, it wasnt down to us don't feel bad.

Arneldo
28-09-2008, 11:31 AM
So we are down to 5. 2 girls and 3 guys and we've lost one of the most popular and one of the best in the competition. But I'm afraid that's how the cookie crumbles.

It's time for theme number 4, and its a brand new one! Models, I'm sure you are all aware of shows such as Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, Trisha etc - well that were your new theme comes from. Each of you have been given a Talk Show Tagline to base your photos on this week. The judges decided which model should get each tagline. We won't change our minds - so don't ask. You must try your hardest to portray your tagline as brilliant s you can. It's your hardest theme yet - you are the final 5, so we expect great things.

Girls Taglines
Hannah = "I Can't Remember Cheating On You But I'll Prove You're Our Baby's Dad!"
Nicky = "My Husband Beats Me...But I Love Him"

Boys Taglines
Billy = "Chick With A Dick"
Sam = "The Booze Goes, or I Go!"
Benjamin = "Mum, Why Did You Abandon Me?"

Normal rules apply. You have until noon on Saturday to submit! Good luck ;)

SiaSiaSia

Lol.. it took me ages to find the right outfit and stuff
but what's done is done.

Princess
Sorry to see you go Sia!:sad: Well done to Nicky though!

Billy
ROTFLMFAO

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:32 AM
So we are down to 5. 2 girls and 3 guys and we've lost one of the most popular and one of the best in the competition. But I'm afraid that's how the cookie crumbles.

It's time for theme number 4, and its a brand new one! Models, I'm sure you are all aware of shows such as Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, Trisha etc - well that were your new theme comes from. Each of you have been given a Talk Show Tagline to base your photos on this week. The judges decided which model should get each tagline. We won't change our minds - so don't ask. You must try your hardest to portray your tagline as brilliant s you can. It's your hardest theme yet - you are the final 5, so we expect great things.

Girls Taglines
Hannah = "I Can't Remember Cheating On You But I'll Prove You're Our Baby's Dad!"
Nicky = "My Husband Beats Me...But I Love Him"

Boys Taglines
Sam = "The Booze Goes, or I Go!"
Benjamin = "Mum, Why Did You Abandon Me?"

Normal rules apply. You have until noon on Saturday to submit! Good luck ;)

HAHAHA wow i would have loved that :D
I can't WAIT for Billy's.
I think Hannah and Sams are the hardest by far

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:33 AM

You havent robbed anyone of their place the judges chose, and the public voted, it wasnt down to us don't feel bad.

i agree ukturtle!
i deserved to be in the bottom two as hannahs was the strongest in our group
but i'm glad you HAVE stayed as you were SO brilliant last week :D

Sam
28-09-2008, 11:34 AM
LMAO what the hell!

*i love this theme!*

Princess
Hah thats a brilliant theme! Really diffucult though.

Nicky.
HAHA!!

Billy's is funny xD xD xD

Great themes!

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Princess

Lol yeah!
kinda glad in a way that i've gone :D
HANNAH TO WIN <3
ukturtle/billy for seconds.

LemonJam
28-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Great theme. :thumbs:

Benjamin
28-09-2008, 11:37 AM
OH MY GOD!!! MY THEME IS SO TRUE!!!

That is so ironic. (but oh my good god, how hard? I struggled with Prince Charming, how the hell will I pull this outta the bag? Lol)

:wavey:

Princess
28-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Princess

Lol yeah!
kinda glad in a way that i've gone :D
HANNAH TO WIN <3
ukturtle/billy for seconds.

Argee with that,although Hannah/Billy to win! And either one of them or Ben for seconds.

hannah.
28-09-2008, 11:44 AM
SHIIIIT IM SO OUT THIS WEEK, how difficult will this be?! bearing in mind i have no friends who would ever get in the pic with me.. bloooody hellll

hannah.
28-09-2008, 11:45 AM
also,
SIAAA :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Sam
28-09-2008, 11:54 AM
I think it's my week for sure next week... a boy has to go surely?

Benjamin
28-09-2008, 01:46 PM
it'll be me this week going Sam. I've had two photos that everyone really disliked, and only one which was semi-good.

Annie
28-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I was too late to get online to vote for Sia :bawling:

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Annie

damn yoooou then i would have got through :P
x

Annie
28-09-2008, 02:19 PM

x

OMG! No way really?!

Sia I hope thats not right cos I would feel awful! :sad:

SiaSiaSia
28-09-2008, 02:20 PM

x

OMG! No way really?!

Sia I hope thats not right cos I would feel awful! :sad:

nicky had one more vote than me so she got through and i didn't, unfortunatly

xDramatick
28-09-2008, 02:21 PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Love the theme Arneldo :P

Christina
28-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Omg that theme is soo hard.. and omg i should of voted then both of you could have gone through :sad: Well done Nicksta but sorry Sia, you were a great model x