PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Fake Rachel Rice Facebook Accounts

jaycee6
30-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Just wanted to warn members that a number of fake 'Rachel Rice' accounts have been set up on facebook.

These people are asking members to post presents to them which is something that Rachel would never do. They are also offering health advice and answering questions about the BB house.

Please, please do not join these sites. Rachel has one private facebook site which she keeps for her personal friends and family - so does not allow anyone she doesn't know personally to join.

Rachel posts on the Rachel Rice Big Brother Winner 2008 (http://www.rachelrice.co.uk) site on facebook so if there is anything that you want to know you can post something on there.

I would really appreciate it if you could let other people know as even though these sites have been reported they have not been taken down yet.

Lauren
30-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks for that.

On the same note, there's only ONE real Dale Howard FB, and that's the one with his profile pic of him holding a sign of the fb url.
All the other ones are fake.

Wildcat!
30-09-2008, 10:40 AM
thank you jaycee. I already knew about them!
But yeah I am sure a lot of people wouldnt know.

XxShortyxX
30-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Why are some peopel so sad to pretend to be peoplr they are not lol. Rachel does have a real facrbook account, but she said it's for close friends and family, people she knows.

bigbrocks
30-09-2008, 11:41 AM
I know, its really sad, but they do it!