PDA

View Full Version : Rex Rex Love Him Or Disslike Him ?

janiegirl
30-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Was he the best or worse HM:

Locke.
30-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Because Darnell was out first.

Damaris
30-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Because Darnell was out first.

i agree

janiegirl
01-10-2008, 11:01 AM
I can't make my mind up about him, one minute he was ok then he was a nasty piece of work treating some of the girls like ****.

30stone
01-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Dont like him, He acted like a complete asshole, and he still come 4th.

Everyone hated dale for doing what shouting at mo?

Rex was nasty to everyone so why isnt he hated.

I dont like how he gets away with it.

Id have to say for entertainment he deserved a place in the final unlike most of the others.

janiegirl
01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by 30stone
Dont like him, He acted like a complete asshole, and he still come 4th.

Everyone hated dale for doing what shouting at mo?

Rex was nasty to everyone so why isnt he hated.

I dont like how he gets away with it.

I agree with you on that ,There an old saying if your face fits.

janiegirl
01-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Has anyone seen him an his bike with nicole they look like a pair of twats.

BigOz
01-10-2008, 03:58 PM
This varies. I don't like Rex as a person, but his sarcasm was sometimes funny.. I think.

Kate..
01-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Love x

Big_Brutta
01-10-2008, 04:08 PM
..........................................._______ _........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

I hate even thinking of him.

Locke.
01-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for changing the title and making me look stupid :laugh3:

Anyway, Rex was my third favourite Housemate this season.

BB_Eye
01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Big_Brutta
..........................................._______ _........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

I hate even thinking of him.

lol, awesome

Yeah, I will always hate Rex as will everybody else, except the sort of sad sycophants than gravitate towards him.

janiegirl
01-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
Thanks for changing the title and making me look stupid :laugh3:

Anyway, Rex was my third favourite Housemate this season.

Sorry about that the other title was'nt going anywhere lol

DeonLime
02-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Most propably not someine I΄d like to hang out with but as a housemates he he was good and ΄truly deserved his fourth place in the final.

My biggest problem with Rex was he΄s overexposure. I do think he΄s a good housemates but some highlight shows had way to much Rex in it and I belive it hurted him. It did him good at first but I also belived he peaked to early.

It became very clear and obvious when Nicole entered the house. Rex and Nicoles first week was for me only saved by Rachel as HOH and Michael to a lesser extent doing a cake. The couple sure didn΄t help and their week 2 and 3 was just as horrible as it was repetitive.

Week 2 and 3 became the Rex and Nicole show with the same **** over and over again eating up way to much hl show time. When Nicole finally left I was sick of seeing more of Rex. Not because of his behaviour towards Nicole but because how heavy BB had shoved him down my throat.

neillivo08
02-10-2008, 12:10 PM
i still dont know about Rex? there sumthing a bout the reali winds me up! but meybe in time i may like him lol!?

Jackie
02-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Dissliked him.

XxShortyxX
02-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I disliked him.

janiegirl
02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by jackie46
Dissliked him.

Same here he is a bulley and copper head twat i like
the guy who should have been 22nd house mate