PDA

View Full Version : Turned away from BBLB & BBBM

janiegirl
04-10-2008, 10:38 PM
How many of you were turned away from BBLB BBBM after traveling, to get there and waiting for hours ...:mad::mad:

Locke.
05-10-2008, 01:32 AM
I would never travel far to go on either of these biased shows. I think the only BB Related audience show i'd go on is the main C4 show on an eviction night, the rest are pointless and out of touch with the publics views (same could be said for the eviction crowds at times).

janiegirl
05-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
I would never travel far to go on either of these biased shows. I think the only BB Related audience show i'd go on is the main C4 show on an eviction night, the rest are pointless and out of touch with the publics views (same could be said for the eviction crowds at times).
Well thats your oppinion and your entitled to it :yuk:

hannah.
06-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by janiegirl

well then why put ":yuk:" after it?

Locke.
06-10-2008, 02:10 PM

Well it's actually the Voting Publics opinion as they voted all of BBLB's and BBBM's favourites off every time they got the chance :laugh:

janiegirl
07-10-2008, 12:30 PM

Well it's actually the Voting Publics opinion as they voted all of BBLB's and BBBM's favourites off every time they got the chance :laugh:

:Your :banana:S ::whistle::whistle:

robb
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
In fact audiences were cherry picked to get behind certain housemates, especially in the last week that was obvious. As purdy says, it didnt work out the way Channel 4 wanted................:thumbs2:

janiegirl
07-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by robb
In fact audiences were cherry picked to get behind certain housemates, especially in the last week that was obvious. As purdy says, it didnt work out the way Channel 4 wanted................:thumbs2:

Another one talking :banana::banana:S

Sam1994
07-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by robb

Yup, that's definitely right. They didn't even attempt to hide it.

LemonJam
07-10-2008, 04:06 PM

:Your :banana:S ::whistle::whistle:

Accept other peoples opinions and come back with a decent point or go eat a :banana:
:tongue:

janiegirl
07-10-2008, 04:28 PM
:banana::banana:Yum Yum.