PDA

View Full Version : TiBB Next Top Model 4: Who Is YOUR top model?

Benjamin
06-10-2008, 07:38 AM
So 4 left now, and out of those there is only the one girl remaining, Hannah. Is she your top model this year?

Or maybe one of the lads has done it for you this time round, meaning that a male could win this for the FIRST time ever?

Your votes count in the next few stages, and with the next theme holding a double eviction, we have all to pose for.

hannah.
06-10-2008, 09:46 AM
I voted for me, I'm sorry to say :sad:

AngRemembered
06-10-2008, 11:13 AM
I voted for Hannah, but boy its so close you could almost pick any name out of a hat at random depending on the weeks model task.

I think you have all proved you can win this and it makes for a fabulous competition, well done all of you.:thumbs::kiss:

Benjamin
06-10-2008, 11:31 AM
I voted for hannah too. She is the only one left who has had great photos. No offense to sam or Billy, but they haven't had exceptional photos in this which makes them stand out, unlike hannah.

Sam
06-10-2008, 12:43 PM
I want Billy to win. Although maybe Hannah deserves it more.

Sam!
06-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
So 4 left now, and out of those there is only the one girl remaining, Hannah. Is she your top model this year?

Or maybe one of the lads has done it for you this time round, meaning that a male could win this for the FIRST time ever?

Your votes count in the next few stages, and with the next theme holding a double eviction, we have all to pose for.

Actually I won the Christmas Special but yeh. Hannah to win!

pinkmichk
06-10-2008, 01:19 PM
hannah or benjamin

hannah.
06-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I voted for hannah too. She is the only one left who has had great photos. No offense to sam or Billy, but they haven't had exceptional photos in this which makes them stand out, unlike hannah.

Aww thank you Bennyy :kiss:

Kate..
06-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Samantha :tongue:

Callum
06-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Hannah.

Arneldo
06-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Scampi

A male has always won the specials (Chrizzle, you and Legend) but no male has ever won a main cycle.

Sam!
06-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Originally posted by Scampi

A male has always won the specials (Chrizzle, you and Legend) but no male has ever won a main cycle.

Legend? Which did he win? I can't remember that one.