PDA

View Full Version : Are babies cute or too much trouble?

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
When my partner said she was pregnant I must admit that I pulled a face instead of smiling. She wasn't so happy at the time but I said then that I was just shocked. I was lieing.

I just had this idea in my head that it's going to be such a lot of work and take over our lives which before hand was so free and easy, with no barriers in the way, "except work".

But now we have a son, I'm so glad. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I became so broody and paternal at the time.

But one is enough :shocked:

Mrluvaluva
09-10-2008, 09:51 PM
It is a lot to take on a baby, but they are worth it imo.

Annie
09-10-2008, 09:53 PM
I think they are worth it all. You are creating someone and adding them to the world. Yeah they cry and are expensive and can ruin your social life but I think they are worth every tear.

GhettoSuperstar
09-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I bought a barbie instead. :bigsmile:

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
It is a lot to take on a baby, but they are worth it imo.

I couldn't agree more now but at the time I was a little fearful lol.

Annie
09-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Aw god damn.. Now I am brody again.. thinking about it

pinkmichk
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
well i fell pregnant on the pill (yes i was in the 1%) and it was very early in my relationship but i wouldnt change my life for anything

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Annie
I think they are worth it all. You are creating someone and adding them to the world. Yeah they cry and are expensive and can ruin your social life but I think they are worth every tear.

Your tits look pretty big lol :laugh:

Yeah they are worth every tear except changing their nappies, that wasn't my job luckily..

Annie
09-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Zambezi-Riverdance

Yeah they are worth every tear except changing their nappies, that wasn't my job luckily..

Wow nobody has mentioned my boobs before on the forum :rolleyes:

Mrluvaluva
09-10-2008, 10:02 PM

:laugh2:

Tom
09-10-2008, 10:02 PM
A lot of effort but I think it would be worth it

Not yet though, but if it happens it happens but hopefully it wont :joker:

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk
well i fell pregnant on the pill (yes i was in the 1%) and it was very early in my relationship but i wouldnt change my life for anything

I'd be more inclined to keep my condom on rather than trust the pill, but some women, "mine" prefer it to be off. Don't know why really?

Annie
09-10-2008, 10:03 PM

I'd be more inclined to keep my condom on rather than trust the pill, but some women, "mine" prefer it to be off. Don't know why really?

Cos sex is better without..

Tom
09-10-2008, 10:05 PM

If you're both clean then theres no major issues, and its better

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:05 PM

"Sorry", I didn't mean to offend..

They just had that 3D effect that kind of dazzled me lol. My partner is on the large side in that particular area. I find it to be a positive, more to hold on to.

Annie
09-10-2008, 10:07 PM

They just had that 3D effect that kind of dazzled me lol. My partner is on the large side in that particular area. I find it to be a positive, more to hold on to.

Dont worry I aint offended. Thats kinda what people first notice.
Yeah your girl must get lots of attention with them then! :dance2:

pinkmichk
09-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Tom

:thumbs:

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:08 PM

Cos sex is better without..

I'll just have to take your word on that! Anyway, out popped my baby and it was worth it all. Just a tad expensive but what the hell..

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Tom

I know what your getting at Tom, you are thinking about sexually transmitted diseases, I'm on about the risk of getting pregnant. If you want to stay away from that 1% then a condom is more reliable than the pill..

Tom
09-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Tom

I know what your getting at Tom, you are thinking about sexually transmitted diseases, I'm on about the risk of getting pregnant. If you want to stay away from that 1% then a condom is more reliable than the pill..

Only when together. Condoms are only 98% effective, so theres 2% instead of 1%.

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:14 PM

Dont worry I aint offended. Thats kinda what people first notice.
Yeah your girl must get lots of attention with them then! :dance2:

Yeah big tits have their way of getting noticed. Many men should look at the girls face but instead they are looking a bit lower lol..

Annie
09-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Lol you can stop looking now.

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom

Only when together. Condoms are only 98% effective, so theres 2% instead of 1%.

What about extra strong/extra safe condoms. Surely they must be safer. I used them all the time with other girls I've ****ed before I met my now true love and there was no accidents.

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM

Yeah your right, I'll go look at the Sun newspaper instead.

"Now what page was I on"?

Ah yes, Page 3..

Annie
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM

Ah yes, Page 3..

I told you to stop looking! Not look at a bigger pic of me! :joker:

Zambezi-Riverdance
09-10-2008, 10:48 PM

Ah yes, Page 3..

I told you to stop looking! Not look at a bigger pic of me! :joker:

But the Sun has important models on Page 3, at least that's what this dirty old bloke told me and before you ask, "NO!! it's not me staring back at myself in the mirror".. 35 ain't old it's just right!!

MrGaryy
09-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
I bought a barbie instead. :bigsmile:

I stole Ghetto's barbie instead!