PDA

View Full Version : Me Singing When You Believe

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CWULOlmzjeU

If you like please say, if you don't please also say.

I sound better in real life.

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Is that you singing?

DamonJ
10-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Your voice sound stuck in one key, the sort of key which grates after a while, bit dull. Try experimenting with the tones of your voice.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Callum
Is that you singing?

Erm.. Yes.

What did you think it was?

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ
Your voice sound stuck in one key, the sort of key which grates after a while, bit dull. Try experimenting with the tones of your voice.

Thanks Damon. Will try that Next Time.

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Firewire
Is that you singing?

Erm.. Yes.

I didn't know if it was you, I know it said me in the title but you sound so different as to what I imagined.

Sorry but I'm not a fan of that performance or song.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Is that you singing?

Erm.. Yes.

I didn't know if it was you, I know it said me in the title but you sound so different as to what I imagined.

Sorry but I'm not a fan of that performance or song.

Oh OK.

hannah.
10-10-2008, 07:26 PM
at the end of almost every line you run out of breath because you're singing from your throat instead of your diaphragm. this sounds weird but before you next sing lay on your bed in the dark and imagine that there's a giant nose on your tummy and you have to breathe in through it and then out through your mouth. this makes you breathe properly :)
that sounds so mental but it works

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by hannahhhh
at the end of almost every line you run out of breath because you're singing from your throat instead of your diaphragm. this sounds weird but before you next sing lay on your bed in the dark and imagine that there's a giant nose on your tummy and you have to breathe in through it and then out through your mouth. this makes you breathe properly :)
that sounds so mental but it works

Thanks hannah. It is my first recording.

Ross
10-10-2008, 07:28 PM
That's better than what I can sing, well done for posting it I'd never have the guts, but I didn't like it sorry.

I hate the song, which kind of put me off.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Ross
That's better than what I can sing, well done for posting it I'd never have the guts, but I didn't like it sorry.

I hate the song, which kind of put me off.

Yeah OK. Thanks. Might try either John Lennon - Imagine or Zac Efeon - Bet on It which I can both sing very well.

Spike
10-10-2008, 07:30 PM
It sounded like a 4 year old was singing it and even painful in places
Sorry but I didn't like it, nice try though

MarkWaldorf
10-10-2008, 07:31 PM
I think you have to have a very dinstinct voice to sing a Whitney or Mariah song. Maybe sing a song more comfortable for you and I'll judge your voice then...:)

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:31 PM

Yeah OK. Thanks. Might try either John Lennon - Imagine or Zac Efeon - Bet on It which I can both sing very well.

Bit full of yourself aren't you. :laugh:

AngRemembered
10-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Firewire, I think you have a lovely voice, and your very brave to put this on for us all.
Considering thats not the best ever recording equipment and its a tough song, I think you done a truly magnificent job there sweet heart.

Another great example of young folk on tibb with real talent and you desever a lot of credit. Well done :kiss:

Jen
Dear Lordy...

You just used John Lennon and Zac Efron in the same sentence....

:nono:

Greg.!
lol i dont mean to sound harsh but i thought you were joking at first with the singing voice because it was so bad and out of tune sorry
i dont think singing is for you, you really did sound like a sheep.

i cant imagine you being good at singing any other songs

Jen
10-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by gregalz123

LOL

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:35 PM
lol i dont mean to sound harsh but i thought you were joking at first with the singing voice because it was so bad and out of tune sorry

How dare you!

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL

LOL

:laugh2:

Greg.!
10-10-2008, 07:37 PM

How dare you!
well you shouldnt have posted it on her if you couldnt hack negative criticism

Firewire
If I was to sing that to you in person your opinion would be different.

Callum
you really did sound like a sheep.

PMSL.

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:38 PM

Geze your too full of yourself.

Greg.!
10-10-2008, 07:38 PM
i very much doubt it mate, choose another hobby like knitting

Spike
10-10-2008, 07:39 PM

Your attitude is bad, people don't like your singing get over it
Don't post if you can't take the negative comments

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
My recording system thing is not very good and either is my mic but I really can say that I swould be much better in person. I have been told by lots of people.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I will drop this now.

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Like Spike just said, Firewire your attitude stinks. Learn to face criticism.

Spike
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
My recording system thing is not very good and either is my mic but I really can say that I swould be much better in person. I have been told by lots of people.

If you were good it would of came through regardless of the equipment used.
Maybe these people are having a laugh at your expense?

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Sorry but not when someone says I sound like a sheep

Locke.
10-10-2008, 07:46 PM
The videos no longer available.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by David_Purdy
The videos no longer available.

Yep, I had to remove it because of the critisim I had. I am so sorry. But I will work on it.

Greg.!
10-10-2008, 07:53 PM
whenn youu baaaaaaallleeeevveeee
seriously you cant sing and never will be able to
get over yourself and the people telling you that you can sing are just saying it so you wont be upset
go for the x factor next year and then they will tell you the truth that you cant sing!

Callum
10-10-2008, 07:55 PM
get over yourself and the people telling you that you can sing are just saying it so you wont be upset
go for the x factor next year and then they will tell you the truth that you cant sing!

Harsh but I have to agree.

xDramatick
10-10-2008, 07:58 PM

I have to disagree.
If he was to take singing lessons, then he would be able to sing. ANYONE can learn to sing.
X-Factor's a rubbish place to be told you can't sing. Bad singers get through thinking they're good because producers have told them so, and amazing singers get turned down by the producers.

It wasn't horrific Firewire, just keep working at it, perhaps get singing lessons.
Just never blame your equipment.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 07:58 PM

If you think I am talking about family. I am not. I am talking about music teachers and class mates and seriously my class mateswould never say anything good about me.

Firewire
10-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Darenn

I have to disagree.
If he was to take singing lessons, then he would be able to sing. ANYONE can learn to sing.
X-Factor's a rubbish place to be told you can't sing. Bad singers get through thinking they're good because producers have told them so, and amazing singers get turned down by the producers.

It wasn't horrific Firewire, just keep working at it, perhaps get singing lessons.
Just never blame your equipment.

Thanks Darenn.

Annie
10-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Why did you delete it?

Firewire
10-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Why did you delete it?

I didn't want anyone else to say I sounded like a sheep.

Fom
10-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Wouldn't recommend this as a career if you cant take the criticism, take it from someone who knows. I get made fun of by directors nearly every day... you just have to take it on the chin and take it as a positive. Learn from it.

Personally to me it doesn't sound as your voice has broke properly... therefore you can't really judge your singing yet anyway. My singing voice changed completely when my voice broke, it took me about 3 years to get back to singing to a decent level again after my voice breaking.

Mrluvaluva
10-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Darenn

ANYONE can learn to sing.

I wish I could.

Glenn.
10-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I wanna listen to it.

hannah.
10-10-2008, 08:58 PM
lmfao. seriously you need to stop posting threads and then deleting them because you don't like the response. if you're gonna pussy out if someone says something bad then just don't bother, or bite the bullet and don't give a ****

Annie
10-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Lol @ Hannah and the word 'pussy'

hannah.
10-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Lol @ Hannah and the word 'pussy'

what?!

hannah.
10-10-2008, 09:06 PM
:cat:

MarkWaldorf
10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I can't believe some people say Firewire's attitude is bad when they should take a look at the way they treat him..

Magic
10-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Markus
I can't believe some people say Firewire's attitude is bad when they should take a look at the way they treat him..

I know, rather rich!
I have said so many times, but he always bullys people, posted was the first key target.

Oh, and you deleted the video, I never heard.

Locke.
10-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Markus

:thumbs:

Chemicle
10-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I wanna here it !!!

And i have to agree firewire, you need to stop posting threads and deleting them....
Upload it back up pleeeaassee, many people have different opinions and thats all a part of critisism :thumbs:

Conzors
10-10-2008, 10:09 PM
To be honest.

JDizzel.
OMG.

Youve really shown yourself up. i didnt think you had it in you to be so mean to be honest.

Anyways.
I thoought it was... okay.
Your scottish accent makes it hard to understand what your singing tbh.

But yeh keeop on working. Your young dont forget =].
x

supernoodles!
10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
aww you deleted,bet it wasn`t as bad as some people are making out,i think you have a lot of guts

and im not just saying this to be nice as someone said people were doing earlier.

SiaSiaSia
10-10-2008, 10:24 PM
I'd have liked to have heard it Firewire :)

Jen
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Conzors
To be honest.

JDizzel.
OMG.

Youve really shown yourself up. i didnt think you had it in you to be so mean to be honest.

Okay.

Bells
10-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Locking the thread since the video has been deleted (there's no point leaving it open when there's no more constructive criticism to be given). Please be considerate when giving 'constructive' criticism - which some of the comments haven't been. Firewire, if you do put it back up just let me know, and I can reopen the thread.

I didn't get to hear you sing the song, but if you're just doing this as a hobby then I'd advise you to keep practicing - the more you practice, the more comfortable you'll be with the vocal ranges you can experiment with. :)