PDA

View Full Version : SURGERY

Annie
10-10-2008, 09:52 PM
OMG! I can't stop thinking about this! It is doing my head in. I really want my boobs done! I want them to stick out more like Victoria Beckham when she had her implants in!

:bawling:

hannah.
10-10-2008, 09:53 PM
OMG GO FOR IT!
I want a face transplant and a bum lift.

Annie
10-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by hannahhhh
OMG GO FOR IT!
I want a face transplant and a bum lift.

Bum lift! OMG! As IF you need one! :joker:

Magic
10-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Annie
OMG! I can't stop thinking about this! It is doing my head in. I really want my boobs done! I want them to stick out more like Victoria Beckham when she had her implants in!

NOOOO.
Seriously, your fine as you are.

Think how much money it'll cost, maybe in say 10 years time when you need a 'perk' lool.

Chemicle
10-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Annie

Your tits are awesome, don't go for the artificial thing, Annie just wont be the same :sad:

hannah.
10-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I do. I want a bum lift. I might see about getting it on the nhs

Xander
10-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I hate girls who get Plastic Surgery, its like you should just be happy with how you are, why change yourself? It just ruins your body more I think, and normally its soo noticeable when you get anything done. I can understand why some people get it though, some just get it, when they really don't need anything done.
Boob Jobs are horrible too, eurgh.
Annie you really don't need anything done to you, your just completely with fine how you just look, you really don't need anything done.

Locke.
10-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I don't agree with it, it's not how god intended you to be :bored:

Magic
10-10-2008, 09:57 PM

LOL take our taxes.
Would they do that? :shocked:

Annie
10-10-2008, 09:58 PM
I just want them to be sooo much better! And I wouldnt get them to look too 'plastic' - I have seen them done where they still look natural!

I just dont feel comfortable in my own skin just now

Nicky.
10-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Never ever ever ever would I get anything done! There are some exceptions, one being if you're in an accident or something, and it'd make you look how you used to a bit more.

But its up to the person, if you want it, go for it!

hannah.
10-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Magic

LOL take our taxes.

yeah

Magic
10-10-2008, 10:23 PM

LOL take our taxes.

yeah

wtf WHY?

supernoodles!
10-10-2008, 10:27 PM
i would never get anything done at a young age,im unhappy with a lot of things like most girls but i would never go to such extremes its not like im a freak after all.I just dont think its necessery and its wayyyy over the top but each to there own.Im all for make up,fake hair ,fake nails,fake eyeslashes,fake tan but i draw the line there when it comes to fake lol.ask me again in 40 years and i may have a different answer however!good luck annie if you decide to go through with it though:thumbs:

Magic
10-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!
its not like Im a freak after all.

max bradley 3 way .....

Sure Laura.... :tongue:

lool jokes.

supernoodles!
10-10-2008, 10:31 PM

max bradley 3 way .....

lool jokes.

you know,theres always one isn`t there!lol

i ment physically you fruit loop!

err helllo

heather trot-id tap that!

:joker:

in your dreams samuel!

Bells
10-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I'm normally dead against plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons, but recently I've realised that if a person is genuinely unhappy with an aspect of their body, and thinks that surgery can really make a difference in terms of raising their confidence - then I really don't see how any harm is done. I just don't think it's necessary if the self esteem issue is one that can be solved by other means.

melanie
10-10-2008, 10:41 PM
i would never get anything done at a young age,Im unhappy with a lot of things like most girls but i would never go to such extremes its not like Im a freak after all.I just dont think its necessery and its wayyyy over the top but each to there own.Im all for make up,fake hair ,fake nails,fake eyeslashes,fake tan but i draw the line there when it comes to fake lol.ask me again in 40 years and i may have a different answer however!good luck annie if you decide to go through with it though:thumbs:

Me too and I wouldn't be able to stand the fact that there are little plastic bags of silicone inside my boobs. Thats just me though if you really want it, get a good surgeon. Don't want your boobs to end up like this

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/ugly_newport_boobs.jpg

Also,
48 reasons to not get a boob job (http://www.paulkienitz.net/no-implants.html)

pinkmichk
10-10-2008, 10:41 PM
i would personally never get anything done i'd rather grow old naturally and not full of silicone botox etc and personally i think most things like boob jobs etc dont look natural
plus your still young and may want children in the future so could have it done then want more doing cos pregnancy etc does funny things to bodies

Magic
10-10-2008, 10:42 PM

max bradley 3 way .....

lool jokes.

err helllo

in your dreams samuel!

Sure... change your words now.
I would rather do goold old 'Hev, with a few spare pounds, that a rat bag and and a trekky fan ginger!

supernoodles!
10-10-2008, 10:44 PM

max bradley 3 way .....

lool jokes.

err helllo

in your dreams samuel!

Sure... change your words now.
I would rather do goold old 'Hev, with a few spare pounds, that a rat bag and and a trekky fan ginger!

only coz she`d have a few pies in the oven for afters!

i joke lol

Annie
10-10-2008, 11:25 PM
I am scared that if I get my boob job that I will get addicted to surgery. I am already considering botox in my forehead at 19.

I know a couple of girls who have had boob jobs and they completely changed as people for the best and were sooo happy with themselves and their bodies and became lovely bright lively people because they were happy.

Surely you cant all be against letting someone be happy with themselves

Tom4784
10-10-2008, 11:35 PM
I don't think you need it Annie. You look amazing as you are!