PDA

View Full Version : Gates Of Hell

Jake!
12-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Right its a lower-down version of Owegie Board. Basically you sit in a cirle with your knees touching and you ask questions. Heads is yes, tails is no. You start by aking if yoou can enter the gates of hell and if your in. Once your in you ask questions and cannot move your knees. Then you ask to leave the gates of hell and wait to get a yes, and then you can move.

Has anyone else plyed this it really does work no joke....

xDramatick
12-10-2008, 05:21 PM
A free/poor man's Ouija board then.

Jake!
12-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Yep, I didn't know how to spell the board thing so I guessed. But it works. My mate asked "Will My Step-Mum Die Before I See Her Next weekend". It said yeah. She calls her dad, after the game, her dad says her step-mum is in hospital with 10% chance of survival...

Fom
12-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by JustJake
Right its a lower-down version of Owegie Board. Basically you sit in a cirle with your knees touching and you ask questions. Heads is yes, tails is no. You start by aking if yoou can enter the gates of hell and if your in. Once your in you ask questions and cannot move your knees. Then you ask to leave the gates of hell and wait to get a yes, and then you can move.

Has anyone else plyed this it really does work no joke....

I used to play this with cards as a kid... red was no and black was yes.

Jake!
12-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Do you think it works coz it was wierd, anyone who was there would've known how real it was. Many questions we asked about our surroundings were correct, everything just seemed real. Try it, I dare all of you to try it... You will know what I mean...