PDA

View Full Version : What insane obsessive things have you done?

Princess
13-10-2008, 07:36 PM
This is to make me feel better :tongue: eg.spend 300 pounds on merchandise,got up after 3 hours sleep to see a telly progamme etc.

MarkWaldorf
13-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Walk to Tesco at 8am in the morning and actually pay face to face with some young woman for an OK! Magazine....(britney was on it LOL)

x_mel_x
13-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Started queing to see McFly at 8am even though the gig didnt start til 7 in the evening and I missed school but I did get to the front and it was so worth the wait.

pinkmichk
13-10-2008, 07:45 PM
got to the milton keynes bowl at about half 10 ish when gates didnt open til 2 ish although it did pay off cos we got given gold circle wrist bands

Annie
13-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Ashamed of this:

14 got dumped
Walked 13 miles to see him
Ended up outside in the rain

SiaSiaSia
13-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Ashamed of this:

14 got dumped

awwww
anban
hahahahahahaha
that sounds so sweet
and like you :P

SiaSiaSia
13-10-2008, 07:48 PM
my whole life is obsessive-compulsive

Jen
13-10-2008, 07:52 PM
A girl in my form class made a book (She called it a burn book.... she is such a biatch) about me.. listing all of the things she hated about me and lured a few others from my form class to join her pathetic nonsense...
I begged her to let me go to her sleepover so I could find the book... I did.
God it was horrible.

SiaSiaSia
13-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
A girl in my form class made a book (She called it a burn book.... she is such a biatch) about me.. listing all of the things she hated about me and lured a few others from my form class to join her pathetic nonsense...
God it was horrible.

Oh my god
-hugs-

Annie
13-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
Ashamed of this:

14 got dumped

awwww
anban
hahahahahahaha
that sounds so sweet
and like you :P

Haha yes It does sound like me.. aka total loser!
Ahh I cant believe I just admited this on tibb

bronaaaa
13-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Alot
but I use to be obsessed with this boy and put a picture of him under my pillow :blush2:

Jen
13-10-2008, 07:58 PM
God it was horrible.

Oh my god
-hugs-

I say "so I could find it..."
Another of the girls showed it to me... I cannot take all the creadit... LOL

That was back when I was hated...
Realllly hated. Hahaha.

Locke.
13-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I can't think of anything :spin2:

Sarah.
13-10-2008, 08:00 PM
OMG , i'm so weird.=D
- I stay up all night on a Monday to see Jericho on raw at 2-4am.
- once a month i'll stay up 2 nights in a row to watch a PPV then raw. [to see chris ahahah]
- I got up at 4am to go to Nottingham to meet Jericho and he wasn't signing until 1pm. Then I waited at the hotel for 3 hours to meet him again ;)
- I waited from 4pm to see one of my fave bands arrive at the venue. I was there for 5 hours.
- I've spent about £600 on going to WWE shows in the past 2 years.
- I've spent about £50 on my website. [which got deleted], and I'm determined on bringing it back, because it's Jericho..
- Skipped school multiple times to go meet wrestlers.
- I'm going on a road trip next year to see all of my fave bands concerts in the UK.

&& much more.. will think of more later.

Annie
13-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Mrs_Rko defo weird

MrGaryy
13-10-2008, 08:06 PM
God it was horrible.

Me and my friend did the same thing, but it was totally private no one ever saw it. It was cos we kept getting into arguments, so we started it to vent. But we kept it at home.

Ross
13-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Mrs_Rko defo weird

Magic
13-10-2008, 08:07 PM

Ahh I cant believe I just admited this on tibb

\LOL hardly the ritz thou, is it?

Magic
13-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Ross
Mrs_Rko defo weird

Shurrup batches. :love:

Sam!
13-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by mrs_rko
OMG , i'm so weird.=D
- once a month i'll stay up 2 nights in a row to watch a PPV then raw. [to see chris ahahah]
- I got up at 4am to go to Nottingham to meet Jericho and he wasn't signing until 1pm. Then I waited at the hotel for 3 hours to meet him again ;)
- I waited from 4pm to see one of my fave bands arrive at the venue. I was there for 5 hours.
- I've spent about £50 on my website. [which got deleted], and I'm determined on bringing it back, because it's Jericho..
- I'm going on a road trip next year to see all of my fave bands concerts in the UK.

Woahh you like Chriss a little too much haha

Jen
13-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo
God it was horrible.

Me and my friend did the same thing, but it was totally private no one ever saw it. It was cos we kept getting into arguments, so we started it to vent. But we kept it at home.

People like you made my first 2 years in High School, Hell.

:O

Princess
13-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna forget stuff but...

Got up at 6 this morning to hear the new TT song
Saved a grand after 9 months for the tour,didn't eat at the cinema,sometimes didn't eat at all,didn't spend any babysitting money or birthday money.
Got up at 5.30am to see Stu(BB5) on a progamme for the deaf
Got up at 6 the day of Prestelle's wedding
Bought 9 magazines the week Prestelle got engaged
Went into a newsagent in my debs dress at 7.30 to buy a magazine Luke and Bex were in
Listened to Shine 200 times in an weekend
Bought 5 copies of Rule the World
Was slighty(understatement there) depressed when Mich/Stu,Prestelle and Pete/Nikki broke up. I won't even go into those
Bought 5 cowboy hats(Stu BB5) plus some boots

I'll think of more in a minute.

MrGaryy
13-10-2008, 08:12 PM
God it was horrible.

Well considering I was being horrifically bullied and no one ever saw it . . .

Sarah.
Lol I don't care (= I know I'm weird, that's why I said it :bigsmile:

GhettoSuperstar
Listen to Girls Aloud "Sexy! No No No..." over 200 times in the first day I heard it.

LemonJam
13-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Stole my crushes clothes... :blush2:

bronaaaa
13-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Princess
I'm going to forget stuff but...

Saved a grand after 9 months for the tour,didn't eat at the cinema,sometimes didn't eat at all,didn't spend any babysitting money or birthday money.
Went into a newsagent in my debs dress at 7.30 to buy a magazine Luke and Bex were in
Was slighty(understatement there) depressed when Mich/Stu,Prestelle and Pete/Nikki broke up. I won't even go into those

:shocked:

MrGaryy
13-10-2008, 08:14 PM

Why? :joker: It's not like you were going or anything, hehe!

Locke.
13-10-2008, 08:14 PM
No where near as weird as anything that any of use have typed:

Watched a game of basketball just to see Darnell- who wasn't shown.
Stayed up until 5am to watch the series 4 finale of Lost online.

And yeah, can't think of anything else again.

Callum
13-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Stayed up until 4am in the morning on a school night to download Madonna's new song on iTunes and I had three exams later on that day.

Rory
13-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
Listen to Girls Aloud "Sexy! No No No..." over 200 times in the first day I heard it.
Jesus, so that's like over 13 hours of your day listening to it?! :shocked:

Jen
God it was horrible.

Sorry, but doing that is no excuse..

It hurts people and instead of listing it in a book you should have said it to that person.
When I read all of the things they said about me I was so upset, no one should have to go through it.

GhettoSuperstar
We had a get together at the beach for a bonfire one night and that night my ex broke up with me (for bad reasons) so I burnt his fave hoodie I was wearing on the bonfire right in front of him and declared "I'd rather be cold"!

Jen
13-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam

I want that Bra back..

GhettoSuperstar
13-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Rory

No, about 8/9 at most.

MrGaryy
13-10-2008, 08:20 PM
God it was horrible.

It hurts people and instead of listing it in a book you should have said it to that person.
When I read all of the things they said about me I was so upset, no one should have to go through it.

It's not like we were planning on showing it to anyone. If I said it to them they would've just messed me up further than they already did. It was one of the best things I ever did and saved me a lot of bruises.

I really think until you get screamed ****** at as people walk past you, have you voice mimicked, regularly receive threats to beat you up, have your locker bashed in and not even be out as a gay you can't comment on it.

LemonJam
13-10-2008, 08:21 PM

I want that Bra back..

Well you're not having it back! *sniffs* ahhhhhh... :wink:

I've done it twice, both times, swimwear lmfao!

Rory
13-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Rory

No, about 8/9 at most.
But still! :shocked:

I haven't done anything like this...that i can remember.

Jen
13-10-2008, 08:24 PM
God it was horrible.

It's not like we were planning on showing it to anyone. If I said it to them they would've just messed me up further than they already did. It was one of the best things I ever did and saved me a lot of bruises.

I really think until you get screamed ****** at as people walk past you, have you voice mimicked, regularly receive threats to beat you up, have your locker bashed in and not even be out as a gay you can't comment on it.

I'm not saying what you did was wrong, I just think it may have helped the situation... but I'm thinking now... Girls are different... I was lucky not you go through anything as severe as that.

Did you get through it all okay?

Jen
13-10-2008, 08:25 PM

I want that Bra back..

Well you're not having it back! *sniffs* ahhhhhh... :wink:

I've done it twice, both times, swimwear lmfao!

I have your boxers... ALL OF THEM!

Princess
13-10-2008, 08:27 PM

Got the train for a hour into town to buy the tour DVD and come straight back again to watch it for 6 hours
Got up at 7 and spend 2 hours walking around town asking all the M&S's if they had any spare TT posters
Spend god how long staring at the billboards(30 mins once on the opposite side of a train platform)
Buy magazines all the time for tiny little mentions
Wrote 'Mrs Laura Beckham' everywhere for 4 years
Played 'Pure and Simple'(Hear'Say) so much the first weekend I had it that I thought I had broken the cd

*thinks some more*

Princess
13-10-2008, 08:28 PM

Why? :joker: It's not like you were going or anything, hehe!

I was too hyper to sleep :tongue:

MrGaryy
13-10-2008, 08:29 PM
God it was horrible.

I'm not saying what you did was wrong, I just think it may have helped the situation... but I'm thinking now... Girls are different... I was lucky not you go through anything as severe as that.

Did you get through it all okay?

It was mostly girls who were the ring leaders.

To answer your question I suppose yes I'm much happier now, but it will always haunt me and has scared me for life both physically and emotionally. Besides the bruises as it started to ease off a developed a mild case of bulimia when I was luckily caught by my sister before it got too far. But my stomach is ****ed and I'll never forget it.

This is turning into a bit of a pity party, isn't it!:joker:

Nicola
15-10-2008, 05:33 PM
I've done a few mad things over Gary Barlow before!
:wink:
I was only 10 when I first got into Take That and he was my first popstar crush, I had a picture of him under my pillow and my brother found it, hid it somewhere and started teasing me about it. When I was young I used to dream I'd marry Gary Barlow and have his babies!

Most recent thing was setting an alarm just to listen to the interview and Take That's new song - my bloke was at work otherwise I'd have had some right looks from him!

SiaSiaSia
15-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by mrs_rko
OMG , i'm so weird.=D

Nottingham?! I always thought you were american!

SiaSiaSia

Aw that sounds SO like you Laura :P

SiaSiaSia
We had a get together at the beach for a bonfire one night and that night my ex broke up with me (for bad reasons) so I burnt his fave hoodie I was wearing on the bonfire right in front of him and declared "I'd rather be cold"!

and that is why I love you

SiaSiaSia
15-10-2008, 05:48 PM
I have done ALOT of things. I think I define "stalker". Also, I cry about these sort of situations TOO much.. in the middle of crowded train stations or somehting. hahahaha. I'm never one for a quiet sit-down... everything I do is VERY overly dramatic and VERY overly loud.

Locke.
15-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Will be watching the Mobo's tonight just to see Darnell presenting an award :whistle:

supernoodles!
15-10-2008, 05:53 PM
ooooh nothing to do with celebs but over a boy yes...

sat in the pissing down rain in his front garden from midnight til 4am aged 15

worst one

attempted to get pregnant at 16 thinking it would somehow solve the situation i was in at the time

supernoodles!
15-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I have done ALOT of things. I think I define "stalker". Also, I cry about these sort of situations TOO much.. in the middle of crowded train stations or somehting. hahahaha. I'm never one for a quiet sit-down... everything I do is VERY overly dramatic and VERY overly loud.

same.probs why im single:joker:

GhettoSuperstar
15-10-2008, 05:56 PM

and that is why I love you

LMAO love you too :lovedup: :hug:

supernoodles!
15-10-2008, 06:00 PM
while bb3 was on i bought every single magazine and newspaper that had anything to do with bb in it and i covered my entire bedroom door in pictures and articles on bb lol i used to have a photo of it but i lost it somewhere now.I also kept a diary and inside it i stuck a picture of alex sibley bb3 pmsl.I thought he was gorgeous:laugh2::pat:i was only 12!

Tom
15-10-2008, 07:55 PM

lmao, classic. I've done something pretty similar to that, I was having an argument on a bridge with an ex (of all places LOL wtf?) after I found something out about her, and she got her phone out but I snatched it out of her hand and said "I bought you that as well", and threw it over the fence into the river :joker:

not really done anything obsessive, but I used to be a myspace stalker for someone :laugh2:

Magic
15-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Tom

lmao, classic. I've done something pretty similar to that, I was having an argument on a bridge with an ex (of all places LOL wtf?) after I found something out about her, and she got her phone out but I snatched it out of her hand and said "I bought you that as well", and threw it over the fence into the river :joker:

not really done anything obsessive, but I used to be a myspace stalker for someone :laugh2:

LOL!

And Laura, its over then?
Oh well you 100X better than him!

Princess
15-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Nicola
I've done a few mad things over Gary Barlow before!
:wink:
I was only 10 when I first got into Take That and he was my first popstar crush, I had a picture of him under my pillow and my brother found it, hid it somewhere and started teasing me about it. When I was young I used to dream I'd marry Gary Barlow and have his babies!

Most recent thing was setting an alarm just to listen to the interview and Take That's new song - my bloke was at work otherwise I'd have had some right looks from him!

Woooo for TT one's! I actually found it funny the day of the single,my mum got up to see if I was awake,my dad asked from the window upstairs why I was leaving so early and when I went 'I need to hear the new Take That song',he just 'Oh ok,bye!' and I got a call from him at lunch and 2 texts off my friends! Hah.

Magic
15-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!

attempted to get pregnant at 16 thinking it would somehow solve the situation i was in at the time

:joker:
Doing a Stacey?

LemonJam
15-10-2008, 09:16 PM

That is such an epic line! A movie must be made out of it. :hugesmile:

SiaSiaSia
15-10-2008, 09:16 PM

That is such an epic line! A movie must be made out of it. :hugesmile:

AGREED

Tom
15-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!

Did you need the benefits? :joker:

*mazedsalv**
15-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Spent over £300 on Buffy Dvds and books.

Ohh and this girl in my year that I dont speak to made a book out of all the people in the year she hates, theres 182 people in my year, and there were 175 people in the book, then at the end she had people that she thought was okay, and I was on that bit haha

Princess
15-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Spent over £300 on Buffy Dvds and books.

Ohh and this girl in my year that I dont speak to made a book out of all the people in the year she hates, theres 182 people in my year, and there were 175 people in the book, then at the end she had people that she thought was okay, and I was on that bit haha

Oooh that makes me feel better about the 300 pounds on TT merchandise. Although that was just tour stuff,no cd's,dvd's,books etc. God I've probably spend thousands on all my obsessions over the years.

Annie
15-10-2008, 09:36 PM
I collected pics of victoria beckham out of every magazine for like a year and then cut them all out and decorated my life with them.
Work desk.
Walls at home.
Decorated boxes in them.

I was preferred to as the "Vicky lesbo stalker!"

Tom
15-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I collected pics of victoria beckham out of every magazine for like a year and then cut them all out and decorated my life with them.
Work desk.
Walls at home.
Decorated boxes in them.

EW. Go away Chanelle :whistle::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Annie
15-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Work desk.
Walls at home.
Decorated boxes in them.

EW. Go away Chanelle :whistle::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

That was before Chanelle.. and when Chanelle did come along.. People were like oh its Annie on BB! :rolleyes:

Red Moon
15-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Made over 22,000 posts on TiBB...... LOL

Princess
15-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Does writing fanmail count as insane obsessive?

Red Moon
15-10-2008, 09:53 PM

I guess it depends on how much you send.

Princess
15-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Oh well lots but never more than once to the same person(people). Send it to Michelle Bass,Kym Marsh and Take That. May also have send some to David Beckham,I don't remember. Oh and I've wrote stuff in cards to Chantelle and Preston.

That's not that bad....

Tom
15-10-2008, 09:58 PM

I wonder who you've sent fan mail to, I honestly have no idea ... :tongue:

Red Moon
15-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Oh well lots but never more than once to the same person(people). Send it to Michelle Bass,Kym Marsh and Take That. May also have send some to David Beckham,I don't remember. Oh and I've wrote stuff in cards to Chantelle and Preston.

That's not that bad....

Doesn't seem bad at all.... it's a thing that lots of people do. It's not like you are stalking them or anything.

It's more like collecting autographs and alike.

Princess
09-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Thought this thread needed to be bumping

Standing in minus temps for 3 and a half hours to try and meet TT

Siouxsie
09-12-2008, 06:34 PM
imvu

Z
09-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Add 13 year old girls on Bebo because they speak to me when I'm on prefect duties.. LOL. Creep.