PDA

View Full Version : When little brats on the bus stare at you on the bus unconditionally?

_Seth
14-10-2008, 06:31 AM
What the hell are you supposed to do? Stare at them back and pull a face or what? XD

It's so annoying. :bored:

*mazedsalv**
14-10-2008, 06:35 AM
As these people are probably around the 14-16 age range, and Im 15, I would say "Hows it hangin?" to them if I were you.

_Seth
14-10-2008, 06:40 AM
I wouldn't call a teenager a LITTLE brat, lol. :P It was like a 4 year old.

Even if it was a teenager I'd be way too shy to just casually say "How's it hangin'?"

Loukas
14-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
As these people are probably around the 14-16 age range, and Im 15, I would say "Hows it hangin?" to them if I were you.

?!?! WHAT!?

Thats so the wrong thing to do, depends where you live you say that to a group of teenagers where i live and they will laugh in your face.

hannah.
14-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

?!?! WHAT!?

Thats so the wrong thing to do, depends where you live you say that to a group of teenagers where i live and they will laugh in your face.

LMFAO if someone said that to me on a bus i'd get off and onto another one :laugh:

NettoSuperstar!
14-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Ahhhh 4 years old bless em yeh pull a funny face

hannah.
14-10-2008, 08:31 AM
i smile at them

Lauren
14-10-2008, 08:35 AM
4 years old? They're hardly just a brat just because of their age. They're just taking in the World. Smile at them or wave or something.

If you're that uptight about them, look away.

xDramatick
14-10-2008, 08:39 AM
As Lauren said, when little kids stare at me I just smile at them. I quite like children [sometimes, I tend to change my mind, but atm, I like them haha] so it doesn't bother me.

I'd rather them stare at me then some teenage chavs slumped at the back.

Lauren
14-10-2008, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Darenn
As Lauren said, when little kids stare at me I just smile at them. I quite like children [sometimes, I tend to change my mind, but atm, I like them haha] so it doesn't bother me.

I'd rather them stare at me then some teenage chavs slumped at the back.

Haha, I'm the same. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I'm indifferent. I still do always wave or smile or something though, haha.

pinkmichk
14-10-2008, 09:03 AM
they are just curious and are still at the taking everything in stage just wave at them i know it satisfies my daughter

Ruth
14-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Phlip
What the hell are you supposed to do? Stare at them back and pull a face or what? XD

It's so annoying. :bored:

If it's a little kid, just smile at them. Ignore it if it bothers you that much (although I can't see why it would).

Locke.
14-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I hate kids in public places, they just run infront of you and stuff :mad:

I've never had one stare at me on a bus though, thankfully. (Expects to have a kid stare at me next time I get on a bus.)

pinkmichk
14-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by David_Purdy

thats a bit of a generilisation of children not all kids are like that cos not all parents let their kids run riot myself included manners etc are something i have installed in my daughter from a very young age to the extent she will actually step aside for people to pass etc

Tom8592
14-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Just smile at them , if they carry on looking at you then give them the middle finger

Lauren
14-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Tom8592
Just smile at them , if they carry on looking at you then give them the middle finger

Smart move, giving a 4 year old the finger.
Very nice.

Annie
14-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Just smile at them or stick out your tongue and roll your eyes round.. just entertain them! Haha

Although if they start crying at your face - get off at the next stop! Haha

pinkmichk
14-10-2008, 02:19 PM
:bored:

_Seth
14-10-2008, 02:45 PM
David: :laugh3: Tom: :laugh3: Annie: :laugh3:

Anyway it's annoying because I just feel uncomfortable being stared at unconditionally.

Ninastar
14-10-2008, 02:47 PM
If there cute smile and put your toungue out but it there ugly ake your eyes go wide and scream at them :pat::pat::pat:

_Seth
14-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by ninostar
If there cute smile and put your toungue out but it there ugly ake your eyes go wide and scream at them :pat::pat::pat: What if they cry and tell their mum and their mum gives me a dirty look?

Ninastar
14-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Phlip
Originally posted by ninostar
If there cute smile and put your toungue out but it there ugly ake your eyes go wide and scream at them :pat::pat::pat: What if they cry and tell their mum and their mum gives me a dirty look?

act like it wasnt you lol

Ninastar
14-10-2008, 02:53 PM
or start crying aswell :tongue:

Tom
14-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Whats a bus? :whistle::tongue::joker:

*mazedsalv**
14-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by hannahhhh
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

?!?! WHAT!?

LMFAO if someone said that to me on a bus i'd get off and onto another one :laugh:

Exactly, they will look at you weirdly and walk away, at least they stop staring at you. It does work, most of the time.

*mazedsalv**
14-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk

thats a bit of a generilisation of children not all kids are like that cos not all parents let their kids run riot myself included manners etc are something i have installed in my daughter from a very young age to the extent she will actually step aside for people to pass etc

Not all kids are like that. I seem to get annoyed at how teenagers are stereotyped, whenever I and a few friends walk into a shop, the security and the workers look at us quite a lot, and they just expect us to steal something... yeah we may be teenagers and might not LOOK like sensible people but not all of them are into stealing and doing bad things. But that stopped about a year ago now, so most people dont look at us like we are going to do something bad.

Locke.
14-10-2008, 03:25 PM

:laugh3::laugh3:

_Seth
14-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk

Not all kids are like that. I seem to get annoyed at how teenagers are stereotyped, whenever I and a few friends walk into a shop, the security and the workers look at us quite a lot, and they just expect us to steal something... yeah we may be teenagers and might not LOOK like sensible people but not all of them are into stealing and doing bad things. But that stopped about a year ago now, so most people dont look at us like we are going to do something bad. When I walk past old ladies on the street I notice they grip their bags extra tight. XD

Locke.
14-10-2008, 04:24 PM
BTW I wasn't talking about all the kids in the Universe running infront of people, just the odd few.

Tom8592
14-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

Smart move, giving a 4 year old the finger.
Very nice. I was kidding :wink:

Lauren
14-10-2008, 04:49 PM
I was kidding :wink:

Hahaha, ok... *retracts sarcastic comments*

:tongue:

DamonJ
14-10-2008, 04:50 PM
I just smile @ them.
But once, I smiled.
And their Mum shouted at me.
:sad:

Lauren
14-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ
I just smile @ them.
But once, I smiled.
:sad:
I stuck my tongue out once, and the mother went "WILL YOU STOP WINDING HIM UP?! :mad:" I was like, woooah lady.

GhettoSuperstar
14-10-2008, 04:53 PM
I just give them the coldest stare ever as if as they are worthless and wish they had never been born as if to say "you are scum".

:blush2:

Kate..
14-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Omg I hate that! The worst is when you smile at them and they just look more scared!

Callum
14-10-2008, 04:55 PM
I hardly ever use buses, but when I do, I'd just smile at them or give them a fake smile to make them stop staring. Trains FTW though!

_Seth
14-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ
I just smile @ them.
But once, I smiled.
:sad: LMAO what was their excuse for shouting at you? :conf2: :laugh3:

bluehill
14-10-2008, 07:21 PM
i feel the same and if you stare at them back they sware at you and im in collage and theyre like ha GAY and like lil minds they are everything is GAY to them and im like Ha ooookkkkkkkkk then :whistle: