PDA

View Full Version : Had a rubbish day :(

Nicky.
15-10-2008, 02:38 PM
ARGHGH!!

Had like.. a cr*p day :sad:

I woke up this morning and was knackered! So I thought I'd go back to sleep for 10 mins, I set my alarm for 10 mintues later.. and went back to sleep.. next thing I knew it was like 7.30! I was like omgg! What happend to my alarm ?! (Still have no idea!).. but I still caught the bus.. so I was happy again xD

Then, we were in regastration and we had to hand these forms in for an Army day we're going on, on Monday. I finally rememberd mine after a few days of forgetting to take it in.. but I hadn't filled out my doctors telephone number on it, because my dad wasn't 100% sure what it was, only my mum knows, because me and her go the same doctors. Also my dad was out till late last night because of circumstances at home being relitavly sh*t in the last few days.

So I put my hand up and said I didn't know the phone number of my doctors, and she like totally lashed out at me ! I was like WTF!?, at least I brought mine in, unlike half the class :mad: ! Then she was like omg, what if there was an emergency, I was like, call 999 if it was that much of an emergency! Then she saidhow can your dad be 'too busy'.. we're all busy ya'know!

At that point I got proper pissed off, I just gave her proper evils and then my friend sitting next to me was like wow.. someone got out of bed on the wrong side..! Then another teacher walked in, who had organised the trip.

So my form tutor said ok.. everyone who hasn't given their form in, stand up. So I just stood up, even though it was in my hand. My form tutor was like, look at all these people who havn't brought them in! and Im doubley mad at Nicola (me) because she dosn't know her doctors phone number and her excuse was 'her dad is too busy'. ! I could barely hold my temper in! She knows NOTHING about me or my home life FFS!!

Then the bell went, so I just grabbed my bag and walked out! I didn't even go to first lesson, I just stood in the corridor like gobsmacked at what she had just said! Then the teacher who organised it came back along and was like Aww nick.. you okay? and I was like not really, she knows nothing about whats happening at home. Nobody here does. So then I told her everything.. (if you wanna know, ask, but its an even longer story than this! xD), and she was like ohh its ok, Im only mad at the people who havn't brought them in, not at the people who have missed out one space! She said she was going to go and talk to my form tutor! Wheyy! and then another teacher came along.. and said he was going to talk to my tutor for talking to me like this too! So she is gonna be in one fowl mood tomorrow xD

i just couldn't beleive she lashed out at me for one tiny little box not being filled in, and other people hadn't even brought their's in!

Im okay now though, I think (: xXx

Scarlett.
15-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Awww, hope you have a bette day tommorow Niko :angel:

xDramatick
15-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Aww Nickyy.
I was always the person that got lashed out for stupid things too. It sucks.
At least you dealt with it well.
I used to storm out of the room and find a teacher that would be on my side haha [I totally had some teachers wrapped round my finger ;P]

Hope you enjoy your evening though, and that tomorrow will be better! :]

Mrluvaluva
15-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she will be a bit more tolerant in future and think before she has a go.

Nicky.
15-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I hope tomorrow will be better too guys! Im hopefully going out with my friends in a little bit.. so that'll make it happy again :bouncy: I hope !

I was so close to storming out the first time she had a go, but I was like its over now, so it dosnt matter... then she brought it up again infront of the next teacher! I was like :mad:

I hate how they think they can just rule over you and that'll be the end of it !, I fight back and have people on my side too!

xXx

Kate..
15-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Eat some ice cream!! And ring Jimbob!

Nurse57
15-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Remember that some people have it worse than you.

Not for the easily offended.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=78XrI_2bPVA&feature=related

Nicky.
15-10-2008, 02:49 PM
But..t....t... Jimbob ate all my ice cream :sad: :tongue: xXx

Tom
15-10-2008, 03:20 PM
LOL its really bad isn't it. Some of the teachers just had it in for me so I'd always get the blame but I'd get into full blown arguments with them :joker:

Still, look forward until tomorrow so you can practically say up yours bitch :bigsmile::tongue:

pinkmichk
15-10-2008, 03:26 PM
:hug: hope tomorrow is better
cant see the issue the teacher had cos surely doc details will be on your school records anyway

Sam!
15-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Is the teacher a fat bag? Yeh probably..

Awww don't worry :) Just bitch behind her back. makes everything better. I'm well behind in my Geography coursework and my teacher had a go at me but not to this dykey eww girl I hate and she was even more behind.

Allwell :P and my friends behind me made me laugh while he was having a go which werent good.

Nicky.
15-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys :hug:

Just got in now :bouncy: Went out with mates, so I is happy again now!

Everyone keeps moaning about that Pinkmichk! Every little thing we do that is ab-normal.. we have to fill it a form with all your details, even though we give one in at the start of every school year! What a waste of time ey!

&& Lol Tom! Yea! Considering I think about 3 pretty high-up teachers no about it, she's gonna get told! My old head of year was one of them! and he is kinda scary lol! xXx

&& We all bitch about her Scamps! She just lashes out at people for no reason! She's usually nice, really sexist though! But like yesterday, I had 'Army Form' written on my hand.. and she nearly deafend me! I was like woahh! Keep ya hair on! I'll wash it off now xD FFS! LOL! xXx

xx

supernoodles!
15-10-2008, 05:16 PM
aww sorry you have had such a shitty day,some people don`t know how to control there own anger and take it out on other people:cloud:she probably just realised what a sad old bag she is or something,im sure shes feeling pretty guilty for it now though!
Don`t let some half wit teacher ruin your day,have fun and forget about her:wink:

tomorrow is another day:cheer:

Hugo
15-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I used to shout at my teachers if they really p****d me off but I got detention [lol] The best way to annoy a teacher is to pretend you don't care they're are pissing you off. A teacher was pratically screaming at me because I wans't mad that she was shotuing at me. Don't give them the satifaction =D

supernoodles!
15-10-2008, 05:31 PM
thats a good point that actually,i used to always just show that i didn`t care,mostly because i actually diddnt.That was kinda my teenage rebellious stage lol