PDA

View Full Version : When things end up going horribly wrong when you try to be nice!!

Ninastar
15-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok right.
I just had a bath and i was all happy and warm when all of a sudden i see a poor tiny ( like really really small) spider falling down the side of the bath at like 0.001 mph ( that must have been scary for spider its like falling 100 mph to us! ). He was about to drown so i like moved as fast as i could ( i was really comfy but i still tried to help him ) and i got him. I put him on the side of the bath and i can't believe what happen next. I squashed him! I am a murderer!!! Hes still there! I cant look!
Anyway yeh. I just wanted to raise the subject that when u try and do ssomething nice it ends up going horriblly wrong !
Has anything like this ever happened to you? x

Jake!
15-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Yes but on some really wierdthings, like I try to tell someone they look nice and everything, andthen they tell me I'monly saying that because there fat. I have loads of stories about When Good Things Go Bad but I can't remember them all.

Ninastar
15-10-2008, 07:37 PM
OMG i know! i hate it when people do that! Its just like, at least be grateful!

Jake!
15-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Do you know what I do know, if someone who isn't fat goes to me and says there fat then I go yeah you are now shut up. They only want attention, so when they get the wrong kind they shut up and don't say it anymore.

Ninastar
15-10-2008, 08:02 PM
lmao i know ! gawd it seriously annoys me so much ! x

Jake!
15-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Thats what you should do. Watch their face drop. They stop though, or you find out if they are annorexic.

M X
15-10-2008, 08:54 PM
One time, this boy said "My Grandma died in her sleep last night." And I said "Oh, good." <<< Meaning it was good she was peaceful when she died. He wasn't best pleased. Lol. Wooopps. Lol.

Magic
15-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by TheMichaelO
One time, this boy said "My Grandma died in her sleep last night." And I said "Oh, good." <<< Meaning it was good she was peaceful when she died. He wasn't best pleased. Lol. Wooopps. Lol.

:joker::joker::joker::joker:
That made me chuckle.

hannah.
15-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by TheMichaelO

hahahaha

Annie
15-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I hate it when you stand up for someone and then they turn on you! And its like whoa dude! I was trying to help you!