PDA

View Full Version : Ugh this is sooo annoying!

MrGaryy
15-10-2008, 10:29 PM
There's this girl I know and she's like super smart (well, she's not in MENSA or nothing but she usually passes).

I can be just as good if not better than her if I try as well but I tend to leave studying until last minute and get into a bit of a mess (I mean I pass but I could do better).

And she does this thing where before there's a test she'd like; "Oh I just know I'm going to fail, I forgot to study"! And it really grates on me cos it's like; "You know you're going to do well, you know you studied all night and you know you're on of the best students in the class, so just **** and leave the moaning to people who ACTUALLY forgot to study!"

Anyone else know someone like that?

Billy
15-10-2008, 10:31 PM
No but what I hate is when you say to someone "whats number 2?" and they are like "aw i dunno" and Im like "don't ****ing lie you've written have a bloody paragraph for it you bint"

Ross
15-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Then don't leave it till last minute or forget to study?

MrGaryy
15-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Ross
Then don't leave it till last minute or forget to study?

It's not that she does better than me it's that she's constantly moaning ALL the time about how worries she is!

Annie
15-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Aw there was a girl like that in my human biology class who always got As and she was like no i think i have failed this one!

And then once i said can you help me with my homework and she was like "I dont want to help other students!!!!"

Nobody spoke to her after that

Indierock&roll
15-10-2008, 10:37 PM
haha it annoys me so much my mate is like mega clever seriously and im like how do you do this because it just doesnt make sense and shes like oh i dont know.. but she literally done every question without a problem? really annoys me too..
but i could be clever im just too lazy to revise or listen

Ruth
16-10-2008, 09:02 AM
No it never bothered me when I was at school. They are what they are, you are what you are.

Lauren
16-10-2008, 11:16 AM
She probably actually is worried. She's put more work in it than you (assuming you have left it til the last minute like you said) so has more of a right to be worried for it.

Tom
16-10-2008, 12:14 PM
I always fail when I revise, so I don't but pass anyway :cheer:

NettoSuperstar!
16-10-2008, 01:57 PM
perhaps shes just trying to look cool cos shes got a complex that everyone thinks shes a boff! (god not used the word for boff for time, or the expression for time lol) bless her its hard at that age trying to fit in n that

DamonJ
16-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
No but what I hate is when you say to someone "whats number 2?" and they are like "aw i dunno" and Im like "don't ****ing lie you've written have a bl***y paragraph for it you bint"

Well its their work, why should they share it with you?

Kate..
16-10-2008, 03:12 PM
There's this girl in my class who sonuds like yours and she studies really hard and she's really clever but all she goes on about is how much she doesn't revise and is really stupid cause it just makes her seem smarter when she gets all her blooming A's and it's just like SHUT UP

bronaaaa
16-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Aye a girl in my class is like that..she said she diddnt revise for this test we did last week and everyone got like 30%/40% and she got 90- something and I was like O aye you diddnt revise like..

bluehill
16-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo
There's this girl I know and she's like super smart (well, she's not in MENSA or nothing but she usually passes).

I can be just as good if not better than her if I try as well but I tend to leave studying until last minute and get into a bit of a mess (I mean I pass but I could do better).

And she does this thing where before there's a test she'd like; "Oh I just know I'm going to fail, I forgot to study"! And it really grates on me cos it's like; "You know you're going to do well, you know you studied all night and you know you're on of the best students in the class, so just **** and leave the moaning to people who ACTUALLY forgot to study!"

Anyone else know someone like that?
omg ur like my extact same twin i fill the same about this girl in my class and i have grew up with her and she is like well i havent studied and im not that clever and i am like **** u r like the smartest person i know

hahaha funny anit it LOL :laugh2: