PDA

View Full Version : Which foreign food

Princess
16-10-2008, 05:55 PM
do you wish they sold where you live?

Or drink!

edit:Also includes certain brands of foods e.g Supernoodles for anyone outside of the UK etc.

SiaSiaSia
16-10-2008, 05:57 PM
cheese boards
okay not really that foreign but none are as good as french ones

Sam!
16-10-2008, 05:57 PM
No idea. They sell curry & Spag Bol here which is brill.

Conor
16-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm realllly lucky. Theres 6 supermarkets all within a 10 min drive from me, including the biggest Tesco in Northern Ireland) and so many Chinese/Indian takeaways and Italian Restaurants that heres to many to count lol But two things I wish they did:

1. Better Greek food. It all comes in jars pickled in Brine and everything is soggy/salty/tastless. I'd also love to see sweet/savoury cheese pies, courgette flowers (For fresh dalmadas) and tasikhi. <<All Greek btw

2. Japanese/Asian food. Everything seems to be Chinese/Indian, but theres far more. Theres a few small Thai ranges around here, thats it. I'd LOVE to see more Thai, Korean and Japanese foods.

Wildcat!
16-10-2008, 07:02 PM
I miss corn dogs! I can never find them here :(

bronaaaa
16-10-2008, 07:44 PM
MIlka chocolate :hugesmile:

LemonJam
16-10-2008, 07:53 PM
More Sushi bars!!!

Conor
16-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Fascination

I LOVE Milka!!! I always buy a tonne of it at the airport just before we go on holiday because its the only place over hear that sells it apart from Woolworths, but they only sell it around Christmas :(

Lauren
16-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Portuguese Style Steak.

Mmmm.

bronaaaa
16-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Conor

I LOVE Milka!!! I always buy a tonne of it at the airport just before we go on holiday because its the only place over hear that sells it apart from Woolworths, but they only sell it around Christmas :(

I know its AMAZING..Belfast airport doesnt sell it :bawling:

~Kizwiz~
17-10-2008, 08:12 AM

*drools* I love Milka :love:

~Kizwiz~
17-10-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh and Pim's biscuits. They sell them in France and they're kinda like a jaffa cake but so so so much better. They come in some lush flavors too, Pear, Raspberry Lemon. The chocolate is much darker than a Jaffa cake and its much more delicate.

Princess
17-10-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm nearly certain that they sell Milka in Ireland.

Portugal-these crisps called 'Cheetah's' I think which I wish they sold here,also all sorts of Quorn,Hit biscuits,Lays crisps,Um Bongo drink,Estrellais cereal,chips from a restaurant called Marufo's. Oooh and this pizza from this restaurant called Casanostra.

pinkmichk
17-10-2008, 02:41 PM
they sell milka in the sainsburys near me all year round i love milka as well

round here there is so many takeaways and restaurants that pretty much the whole spectrum is covered in this and the next town (which is only 5 minutes away by train) the takeaways pretty much real where i live theres so many and not much of anything else

hannah.
17-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Princess
I'm nearly certain that they sell Milka in Ireland.

Portugal-these crisps called 'Cheetah's' I think which I wish they sold here,also all sorts of Quorn,Hit biscuits,Lays crisps,Um Bongo drink,Estrellais cereal,chips from a restaurant called Marufo's. Oooh and this pizza from this restaurant called Casanostra.

they sell milka in some places round here, too

also, lays are basically the same as walkers, because theyre owned by the same people, but they just do different flavours. In greece we had pizza flavour. it actually tasted like feet

NettoSuperstar!
17-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Um bongo Um bongo they drink it in the congo, they used to sell that here

Annie
17-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Milka chocolate :lovedup:

And Cheetos crisps! :thumbs2:

Tom
17-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Supernoodles = gross, they're too thick. I prefer the cheap ones that are stringier

Anyway I LOVE curry :lovedup:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Um bongo Um bongo they drink it in the congo, they used to sell that here

OH MY GOD! I MISS THAT

Conor
17-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Conor

I know its AMAZING..Belfast airport doesnt sell it :bawling:

Next time your at the airport, go to Les Boutiques and theres a whole stall :hugesmile:

Callum
17-10-2008, 04:31 PM
I adore Milka, lucky for me they sell it at my local Sainsburys.

Ninastar
17-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Italian <3