PDA

View Full Version : What is more annoying on public transport?

Princess
17-10-2008, 05:19 PM
People reading HUGE newspapers and totally invading your personal space or music from mp3's which is a bit loud?

Out of wonderment!

Oooh and don't even get me started on non-pregnant/elderly people who give you evils for sitting down.

Captain.Remy
17-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Personally, I think it's the smelly old man who's starting having a conversation with you.

Thank God, I have a car now lol

xDramatick
17-10-2008, 05:21 PM
elderly people // loud music.

I was on a bus the other day and had my ipod in, and I only listen to it 3/4 of the volume and I could hear the boy's ipod next to me =|

edit;; don't get me wrong, i love public transport.
i'm actually putting off learning to drive because i don't care having to bus/tube it.

Princess
17-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
elderly people // loud music.

I was on a bus the other day and had my ipod in, and I only listen to it 3/4 of the volume and I could hear the boy's ipod next to me =|

You heard it through yours,my god! I'm always wary about music volume on the train,I turn it down quite a bit,blare it out once I'm outside though :laugh:

Lauren
17-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Newspapers. I always nudge their elbows out of the way so they can't read it properly.

Scarlett.
17-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Neither

Chavs annoy me though

Nicola
17-10-2008, 05:30 PM
OAP's who think it's good to stick their oar in and start interfering with my child, or talk in a patronising way to me.

People looking at me just for the sake of it, without realising I can be upset by it if I don't know why they are looking, especially if something's happened to me or my child (e.g. I've dropped something) and they have nothing better to do than laugh rather than try and help.

Hugo
17-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I love public transport :lovedup:
I'm a people watches. I like listening on peoples phone conversations ect.
I'm nosey :blush2:

Anyway, Newspapers.

bronaaaa
17-10-2008, 05:38 PM
When there's no seats so ye have to stand or when theirs really loud irst years jum,ping on the seats and screaming at each other =/

pinkmichk
17-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nicola
OAP's who think it's good to stick their oar in and start interfering with my child, or talk in a patronising way to me.

People looking at me just for the sake of it, without realising I can be upset by it if I don't know why they are looking, especially if something's happened to me or my child (e.g. I've dropped something) and they have nothing better to do than laugh rather than try and help.

totally agree with all you put
i dont drive so have to public transport thing that anoy me apart from the above is chewing gum on seats and people who sit there swearing evn though there is kids on the bus
oh and the smelly drunk who always ends up on the same bus as us when we come back from my friends and sits near me and tries talking so have to endure his drunken mumbles and his smell all the way home

Scarlett.
17-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by pinkmichk

i dont drive so have to public transport thing that anoy me apart from the above is chewing gum on seats and people who sit there swearing evn though there is kids on the bus
oh and the smelly drunk who always ends up on the same bus as us when we come back from my friends and sits near me and tries talking so have to endure his drunken mumbles and his smell all the way home

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/shameless1305_228x315.jpg

Is that him?

Emzy-!!
17-10-2008, 05:53 PM
NOTHING, Public Transport is annoying!!!!!!!!

Just the waiting for it early in the morning or in the rain is ANNOYING!!!

Princess
17-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Emzy-!!
NOTHING, Public Transport is annoying!!!!!!!!

Just the waiting for it early in the morning or in the rain is ANNOYING!!!

Yeah waiting is annoying,trains only go from/to where I live about once a hour.

pinkmichk
17-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Chewy

Is that him?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: if it were him i dont think i'd mind as much cos he is funny

Spike
17-10-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't mind public transport
Its the gang of 14 year olds who play their music out loud and talking really loud, thinking its making them look big when they are just total idiots

Scarlett.
17-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Chewy

Is that him?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: if it were him i dont think i'd mind as much cos he is funny Yeah, his monolouges would be a cure to Morning blues:bigsmile:

Sarah.
17-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I hate it when people talk really loud and everyone on the bus can hear. I was coming home from Birmingham on the bus and there were these 5 20 year olds talking SO loud it was like they were shouting. I can't stand it. And when they play their chavvy music. Like I want to put my ears through such torture.

Christina
17-10-2008, 07:01 PM
My friends play music on the buses :whistle: usually on my phone :laugh:
They play these Jamaican songs reallllyyy loud haha, im like 'Bev shush its embarassing!'.

Gemmer-x
17-10-2008, 07:06 PM
ahh its the chavs on the back of the bus playing their music that annoy me most .. it's like ffs, get some headphones, your not big, not clever :rolleyes:
but yeah the loud MP3's are annoying tooo!

Z
17-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Music. Why is it only death metal lovers who blare their music? C'mon, something with recognisable words please? But yeah music is annoying, I've heard other people's music over my own sometimes! I'm always paranoid mine is too loud!

Annie
17-10-2008, 07:10 PM
For me the most annoying thing is when teenage mothers get on with their snotty faced kid and their newborn in a buggy with millions of shopping bags and their kid is crying or shouting at her... and she aint shutting him up!

And then there are the tramps who smell awful and just make you ill.. and the drunken old men at like 10 in the morning and they look like they aint washed in a month.

Ahh joys of cars.

Tom
17-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Its good for those of us who can drive :cheer2:

I never used public transport anyway, I can't honestly remember the last time I was on a bus :laugh2:

Xander
17-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Z
Music. Why is it only death metal lovers who blare their music? C'mon, something with recognisable words please? But yeah music is annoying, I've heard other people's music over my own sometimes! I'm always paranoid mine is too loud!

Some guy on the bus this morning, thought he was hardcore and all, blasting his death metal out of his earphones, I sat right beside him to!
But I hate it when you sit in the "Reserved for Elderly" seats, and they start giving you really evil looks.
Also fat people, I hate it when a fat person sits next to me, My face is like pressed against the glass, so now I sit in the seat by the aisle preventing anyone from sitting down next to me!
Also 13/14 YO School kids who play there chavy music out loud on there phones, and sing along.
Hmm what else, Oh and when bus drivers change drivers ( I get that alot) and they take forever to switch round, they then have a fag break, which makes me even more late for the ferry.

Annie
17-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Its good for those of us who can drive :cheer2:

I never used public transport anyway, I can't honestly remember the last time I was on a bus :laugh2:

*does dance with Tom*

:joker:

melanie
17-10-2008, 09:54 PM
None of them, it's the creepy old men that try to chat you up.

I hate public transport, that's why I have a car.