PDA

View Full Version : TiBB's Next Top Model 4 // The Final // VOTE!

Arneldo
17-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Who will be TiBB's Next Top Model? Hannah or Benjamin.

The final photo shoot. Tomorrow at 12pm. Only on TiBB.

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Eeek.

I don't stand a chance, but at least I will have put up a fight, I'm proud of my photos this week.

Good luck Hannah, not that you need it, your photos will be hard enough to match, let alone beat. :love::love:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
Eeek.

I don't stand a chance, but at least I will have put up a fight, I'm proud of my photos this week.

Good luck Hannah, not that you need it, your photos will be hard enough to match, let alone beat. :love::love:

no chance. really struggled this week.

what's your perfume called?

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Who will be TiBB's Next Top Model? Hanna or Benjamin.

The final photo shoot. Tomorrow at 12pm. Only on TiBB.

MY NAME HAS AN H! 4 IN FACT

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by hannahhhh
Eeek.

Are we allowed to say?

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Eeek.

Are we allowed to say?

i'm not sure...
**** DID IT HAVE TO SAY IT IN THE PHOTO?

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Eeek.

Are we allowed to say?

i'm not sure...

I'm not sure. In fact, I don't think we actually had to name it, just make an advert for it. I wouldn't worry.

Also Arneldo would have said if had needed to be in the pic. :love:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Eeek.

Are we allowed to say?

i'm not sure...

I'm not sure. In fact, I don't think we actually had to name it, just make an advert for it. I wouldn't worry.

oh goood.
well i named mine. in my head hahahaha

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Eeek.

Are we allowed to say?

i'm not sure...

oh goood.

for a second there I thought you had named your perfume 'In My Head', lol.

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Eeek.

Are we allowed to say?

i'm not sure...

oh goood.

for a second there I thought you had named your perfume 'In My Head', lol.

hahaha thats actually quite a good name :laugh: that was the one i had most trouble thinking of an idea for, but i really like how it came out

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:48 PM
yeah I had trouble with that, but it was the one I was most pleased with.

I also found the winner takes it all a hard theme as I didn't want to go for the obvious things for that, especially as it has been done before as a theme.

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:49 PM
hahahaha you should have heard some of the ideas i had for the loser one. ahahahaha

Annie
17-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Good luck you two! You know I love you both :hug:

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:51 PM
thank you annie. we love you too.

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:53 PM
hahahaha you should have heard some of the ideas i had for the loser one. ahahahaha

I know me too. I actually hurt myself doing that one and now have a nice bruise the back of my spine! To add to the list of various other injuries I have incurred this week. lol.

The halloween one was fun, I liked that one a lot. I can't wait to see your pix.

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:54 PM

I know me too. I actually hurt myself doing that one and now have a nice bruise the back of my spine! To add to the list of various other injuries I have incurred this week. lol.

The halloween one was fun, I liked that one a lot. I can't wait to see your pix.

mines pretty boring compared to what yours sounds like?
ahhh ben you've won this

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 10:57 PM

ahhh ben you've won this

Nah. That Loser one was the least impressive,it's okay, but It wasn't anything special, it just hurt because I am stupid. lol.

You are tough competition, your photos have always been really good. I reckon it may be close, but you'll still win. You do deserve to win.

hannah.
17-10-2008, 10:58 PM

ahhh ben you've won this

Nah. That Loser one was the least impressive,it's okay, but It wasn't anything special, it just hurt because I am stupid. lol.

You are tough competition, your photos have always been really good. I reckon it may be close, but you'll still win. You do deserve to win.

blehhh. you have no idea how close i was to pulling out. I did 3 of my photos today

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 11:04 PM
I nearly pulled out too. I think we both deserve a strong drink after this week! A very strong drink indeed. :wink:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 11:09 PM
I nearly pulled out too. I think we both deserve a strong drink after this week! A very strong drink indeed. :wink:

hahahaha imagine if we'd both dropped out! that would've been so funny

"ANNOUNCEMENT, both of our models have decided to pull out of the competition... sooo... see you next year!"

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 11:14 PM

"ANNOUNCEMENT, both of our models have decided to pull out of the competition... sooo... see you next year!"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

that would have been hilarious. and would have meant the final 4 all dropped out.

Arneldo would have been livid with us. Especially as he put so much into this game.

I'm glad we didn't drop though. It's exciting waiting for tomorrow. I'm more excited about seeing our photos and the comments more than anything else.

hannah.
17-10-2008, 11:19 PM

that would have been hilarious. and would have meant the final 4 all dropped out.

Arneldo would have been livid with us. Especially as he put so much into this game.

I'm glad we didn't drop though. It's exciting waiting for tomorrow. I'm more excited about seeing our photos and the comments more than anything else.

sameee. obv i'd love to win but im not incredibly bothered. if it had been this time on monday i would've been, but i lost interest on about tuesday and decided not to even do photos, so im pretty proud that i got my arse into gear and did it

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 11:30 PM

sameee. obv i'd love to win but Im not incredibly bothered. if it had been this time on monday i would've been, but i lost interest on about tuesday and decided not to even do photos, so Im pretty proud that i got my **** into gear and did it

Yeah I glad I got the chance to do these photos, It was stressful but fun. Although I do wish Sam hadn't have dropped out. he rightfully won the place in the final with you.

I'm off to bed now. Speak tomorrow. Eek. lol. x

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh Arneldo just U2U'd me. We allowed to say the name of our 'Perfume'.

Mine is called 'Vanity' (for men). Night. x

hannah.
17-10-2008, 11:43 PM

mine's called Harlequin :banana:

Benjamin
17-10-2008, 11:44 PM

Ooooh, I like that. I like that a lot. :wink:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 11:45 PM

Ooooh, I like that. I like that a lot. :wink:

:kiss:

pinkmichk
18-10-2008, 09:12 AM
good luck both :hug:

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Good lucy you two, I cant wait till I see the photo's :elephant:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 10:41 AM
20 mins to go !

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 10:44 AM
:banana:

Loukas
18-10-2008, 10:45 AM
I am looking forward to this!!! :banana:

Good Luck Ben! Good Luck Hannah :laugh2:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:01 AM
http://i34.tinypic.com/21cdpw3.png

Loukas
18-10-2008, 11:04 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the final photo shoot of TiBBs Next Top Model Cycle 4.

Tonight one of our final two models will win?

Will it be Hannah? She's been the final girl for two weeks now, and yet manged to beat the boys in last weeks semi-final to win week 6's Top Model. She's been constantly praised by judges and only faced eliminated in week 2 when Ben decided to put her in the bottom 2 against Laura, who was eliminated. She fiesty and beautiful - but how will she do in out final photo shoot?

Or will it be Benjamin? He's already been eliminated but 66% of you voted him back after Sam decided to drop out of the compatition. However he is still a strong contender to win. He's won 'Top Model' twice and was never in the bottom 2 until the semi-final when all models faced the vote. Can the comeback kid fight his way to the top and become the first male to win NTM?

Tonight cycle 4 will come to an end, but first we need to see the important final photos.

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Halloween is just around the cornor, so we are going to stat wih the Halloween themed photo and to start us off, it's Benjamin!

http://i38.tinypic.com/68h2kn.jpg

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Model :: Benjamin
Theme :: Halloween

http://i33.tinypic.com/2yk01mp.jpg

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:18 AM
WOW WOW WoW

Ben that is amazing! I wasn't expecting this from you at all. Everything in this photo is just fantastic. Loves it!

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 11:18 AM

http://i33.tinypic.com/2yk01mp.jpg

Oh my god.....I am speechless!!!! WOW You have proved that you should be in the final with this photo! Its amazing, the props, the light your expresion is wonderful. Well done Ben!!!!!!!! :hello:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Time for Hannah!

http://i35.tinypic.com/505itg.jpg

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Model :: Hannah

http://i35.tinypic.com/5aqqvp.jpg

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:22 AM
oooh i like bens :)
yay hannahhhh. i LOVE that pic :]

hannah.
18-10-2008, 11:23 AM
omg ben yours is freakin amazing!

~Kizwiz~

Its a good photo hannah, great use of make-up and your face shows a little horror but i would have expected a little more terror from a final picture

SiaSiaSia
omg ben yours is freakin amazing!

so is yours!

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by ~Kizwiz~

Its a good photo hannah, great use of make-up and your face shows a little horror but i would have expected a little more terror from a final picture

dissagree. it doesn't have to be about horror. she captured the smugness of count dracula brilliantly.

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Good photo Hannah. Somehow you still manage to look good as a vampire. But I have to say that compared to Ben's pic his photo looks a tad well, crap. I know it's not but Ben's wowed us. Still a good photo ;)

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Good photo Hannah. Somehow you still manage to look good as a vampire. But I have to say that compared to Ben's pic his photo looks a tad well, c**p. I know it's not but Ben's wowed us. Still a good photo ;)

No it doesn't, Arneldo.
You can't compare the two - both are completley different and both were really good

~Kizwiz~
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia

dissagree. it doesn't have to be about horror. she captured the smugness of count dracula brilliantly.

If you read back I said that it was a good picture...... but...... as a judge I was expecting a little bit more

Arneldo
Next up we are going to have a look at our models trying to sellthere own perfume in a advert.

And lets go back to Benjamin

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Theme :: Perfume
Perfume Name :: Vanity

http://i37.tinypic.com/uq3oj.jpg

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:27 AM
ooh it's not as good as his last one... a bit weak..
i still like it though :)

Sam!
18-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Hannahs picture is amazing :O I like bens too

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Perfume Name :: Vanity

http://i37.tinypic.com/uq3oj.jpg

Hahahahahahaha..... classic..... i love the humour in the ad too. Brilliant!

Sam!
18-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Thats good actually how like the vain thing works well :)

Loukas
18-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Bens first picture was amazing!! But so was hannahs! Hannah makes looking like a vampire almost.. sexy!? I don't know many people who can do that!! Well done Hannah! Well Done Ben!!

Princess
18-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Brilliant photos so far!

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Another great photo, Ben. Very intence and very creative. But your perfume "for men who love themselves" - would blokes really go in to buy that? Besides that, a great pic :P

Christina
18-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Fantastic pics so far, i loved your Halloween one Ben!

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Hannah's pic coming up ;)

Damaris
18-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Great pictures guys (=.

Arneldo
Perfume Name :: Harlequin

http://i35.tinypic.com/2mdly4g.jpg

Christina
Woop go Hannah :hello:

Damaris
That one is amazing hannahhh. (=

Sam!
18-10-2008, 11:34 AM
My god thats amazing!

Loukas
18-10-2008, 11:34 AM
OMG! BENS! :laugh2:

Hannah's.. naked!! :blush2:

Love it han!! Make up is amazing!!

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Perfume Name :: Harlequin

http://i35.tinypic.com/2mdly4g.jpg

WOW!!!! Hannah thats stunning. I would have liked to see the name somewhere but even so..... bravo.... it's wonderful, your pose is so fierce

EDIT..... I just took another look and the make-up is stop on!!!

Arneldo
If Ben won round 1, Hannah youve definitly won round 2. This is amazing. Up the quailty and this could be a real perfume advert. Youre best photo yet IMO. Well done =)

pinkmichk
fab pics so far both

rayheartbliss
18-10-2008, 11:37 AM
honestly
i think the ben person has better photographs!
buh i like the perfume one with the hanna girl

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Next up we've got Hannah and Ben's best photo of the cycle, as decided by the judges.

Myself and Kiz decided that one photo from each model really stood out from the previous weeks.

First up it's Ben.

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Theme :: High School Cliques (Class Clown)
Top Model :: Won

http://i34.tinypic.com/11t5qio.jpg

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:41 AM
No judges comments on these photos since we've alrady seen them and the models know what we think of them.

Lets see Hannahs

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Theme :: Fairytale Characters (Snow White)
[b]Top Model[b] :: Lost out to Sam

http://i33.tinypic.com/8zg0g8.jpg

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Moving on, out models were asked to portray the theme "Winner Takes It All" and "Loser Standing Small". These photos will be posted together along with out models final pleas to the public before I open the voting.

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Theme :: High School Cliques (Class Clown)
Top Model :: Won

http://i34.tinypic.com/11t5qio.jpg

I remember liking that so much at the time I even saved it on my computer :D

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Benjamin.

Throughout this experience I have had so much fun, and been as equally as stressed. lol.

I have enjoyed that each week I have to portray a random theme which sometimes leads me to looking hilarious or rather unattractive (my mother abandoned me)

My best photo has to be the class clown pic, not only because it looks funny, but also because of the nightmare the tomato nose caused me and my nostrils. Or the Perfume picture ( I love this picture, and it took me 4 hours to get it exactly right with the angles, the reflection, the light, the facial expression)

Why should I win?

Well I have always said that I wanted to be the first male to win a non-specil verison of NTM as one never has. I have put so much effort into most of my pictures and had as much fun and creativity as possible.
And as much as I am only here because of Sam dropping out, I want to show everyone that I do deserve to be here and if I win, I want to thank Sam, as without him, I would not have had a second chance, and think he was a deserving finalist.

If you like my pictures then vote for me, but don't just vote because you don't want Hannah to win. Vote on the best model. That is what this contest is about, so if Hannahs are better then vote for Hannah.

Theme :: Loser Standing Small

http://i38.tinypic.com/rmty00.jpg

Theme :: Winner takes It All

http://i38.tinypic.com/xdgz02.jpg

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:50 AM
HAHAHAH the winner pic is AMAZING! how long did it take you to foil wrap the award?

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:51 AM
omg i just saw that girl doing "L" to you.
that's brilliant :D love it

hannah.
18-10-2008, 11:51 AM
**** ben they're so good! I see what you mean about hurting your back now!

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Well Ben, your final judges comment from me - and I'll leave you with a good note. Your final two photos are amazing. You "Loser" pic is brilliant and very creative, I just hope you didn't really get hurt in the making of that photo. Your "Winner" photo is a bit dark but I can see where you where going with it. Great photos. Well done and good luck =)

Sam!
18-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I love them. :) Really good and you deserve to be in the final!

hannah.
18-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Lmfao the new god. Love it

Princess
Thye're brill photos!

SiaSiaSia
I like Ben's all white outfit.
Very Morgan-Freeman-in-Bruce-Almighty

Christina
18-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Fantastic pics!

Sam!
18-10-2008, 11:55 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t267/funkychicken999/uglymug2.png

bad hair = must be why i didn't win hahahahahaha :thumbs:

haha that was like a year ago aswell

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Scampi

i thought you DID win? [award under your name]

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 11:59 AM

He won the xmas special last year :)

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Benjamin.

http://i38.tinypic.com/rmty00.jpg

Great picture, creative and brilliant! You really do deserve to be the in final. You've summed up the theme of the photo.

Theme :: Winner takes It All

http://i38.tinypic.com/xdgz02.jpg

Arrogance, smugness and being proud..... all that being a winner is all about..... another great pic, I agree with Aaron that its a little dark but meh!!!!

Sam!
18-10-2008, 12:00 PM

I won the xmas special :) Sairbabi won that time, i came second.

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Hannah.

HELLO! My time on ntm's been preeetty interesting, I've had to do some bizarre things to get the photo that I wanted but it's been alright! I actually don't think I've ever got through so much foundation in such a short time, either. Thanks for keeping me in this long, it's been good. Given me something to use as a proctrastination tool to stop myself from needing to write essays.
So yeah, I think I should win becaaause... I'm cool and I have quite nice hair :) I can't really think of any other reasons. I suppose I've put a lot of hard work into this. So yeah, that's a reason. Feel free to vote for Ben though, he's pretty cool aswell you know.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2i6l4qg.jpg

Theme :: Winner Takes It All

http://i35.tinypic.com/hx44lx.jpg

Sam!
18-10-2008, 12:01 PM
My christ in god they are two of the best pics I think that have ever been in this comp!! WOW!

Sam!
18-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Hannah to win!!!!

Princess
18-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Haha reason for winning-I have nice hair,lol.

Those are amazing pics as well!

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Great final two pics Hannah. I love them both, but especally your "Winner" pic. You've been a great model this cycle and you've got better and better IMO. Well done and good luck =)

hannah.
18-10-2008, 12:03 PM
lmao chill out scamp

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Hannah.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2i6l4qg.jpg

You've got the sadness down to a tea but I dont see where 'loser' comes into it:shrug:

Theme :: Winner Takes It All

http://i35.tinypic.com/hx44lx.jpg [b]

Again, athsetically a great photo but its lacking something special

Sam!
18-10-2008, 12:05 PM
lmao chill out scamp

Shh

lol or im voting for Ben :thumbs:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Willz, Laura, Sia, Nicky, Billy & Sam didnt have what it took to make it to the top - but who does? Hannah or Benjamin? It's time for you to decide.

Youve seen every photo and now all the models can do is wait for you to make your decision. Voting is open now and will close after the first XF show, when the results will be annonced. Good luck to our final two.

To vote;
Hannah to win :: U2U 'Vote HANNAH'
Benjamin to win :: U2U 'Vote BENJAMIN'

You get ONE vote each. Models cannot vote. You can only vote by U2U. I'll see you for the results after TXF !!

Get voting and until then, goodbye!!

Princess
18-10-2008, 12:07 PM
I have NO idea who to vote for.

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 12:08 PM
To sum up, Hannah, Ben, you are exaptional contestants. You both should be extraemly proud of yourselves to be in the final. You'be both done some amazing photo's and persoanlly I cant choose who deserves to be the winner..... its a good job I cant vote because I cant decide :blush2:

Sam!
18-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Woop goodluck Hannah & Ben :) You both deserve it.

hannah.
18-10-2008, 12:10 PM
good luck benny. :hug:

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Good luck Hannah, sorry only just got online, had work.

Wow, hannah your pictures were good, I knew you would be hard competition. I think you'll win, you have more of an edge in your pictures, and defo deserve to win.

pinkmichk
18-10-2008, 12:15 PM
good luck both

Damaris
18-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I havent followed the competition i wish i did but based on the final i think ben has amazing photos and should win but hannah is amazing to (=

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 12:21 PM
oh thankyou to everyone too (sorry forgot my manners) for the comments and the votes.

Hannah I just looked at your vampire photo again, I love it. Sexy vampires are rare, I bet more men wish there were vampires like you. x

Billy
18-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Ben ftwww

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 12:40 PM
HAHAHAH the winner pic is AMAZING! how long did it take you to foil wrap the award?

Bloody ages! lol. I had a right paddy with this pic. The tin foil award fell apart so I fixed it, then my godly light from my back went out (the bulb blew) so I had to scamper to find a new bulb, then the camera ******ed me over and decided not to work, so the pic was really dark. lol.

And to answer Arneldo's question, I did hurt myself, but because while lying on the stairs I sneezed really hard and the stairs went into my back. lol. But I live to see another day. :thumbs2:

hannah.
18-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Good luck Hannah, sorry only just got online, had work.

Wow, hannah your pictures were good, I knew you would be hard competition. I think you'll win, you have more of an edge in your pictures, and defo deserve to win.

noo wayy! yours were so much more creative!

Fom
18-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Hannah... can we marry yet? Your so bleeding beautiful!

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Current Tally - 15:46pm
????? - 54%
????? - 46%

It's close so get voting!!

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Current Tally - 15:46pm
????? - 54%
????? - 46%

It's close so get voting!!

Bet your top Hannah. You have so much support. Glad it's close though either way.

:love::love::love:

lucie_xx
18-10-2008, 02:59 PM
i wish i was as good as you to! you were so clever with the ideas! ive only watched one other week but its very close for me!! ive decided who to vote for thogh and im going to in a minute!
your both briliant!!

hannah.
18-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by lucie_xx
i wish i was as good as you to! you were so clever with the ideas! ive only watched one other week but its very close for me!! ive decided who to vote for thogh and Im going to in a minute!
your both briliant!!

lmao thank you! welcome to tibb :thumbs:

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:05 PM
i wish i was as good as you to! you were so clever with the ideas! ive only watched one other week but its very close for me!! ive decided who to vote for thogh and Im going to in a minute!
your both briliant!!

cheers. You can be good at this, you should apply for the next one. You never know, when forced to, you mind can be very creative. :wink::thumbs:

lucie_xx
18-10-2008, 03:08 PM
what is tibb?

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:09 PM
what is tibb?

this is big brother :wink:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Current Tally - 16:08pm
????? - 58.8%
????? - 41.2%

Fom
18-10-2008, 03:10 PM
what is tibb?

Just a slight hint... your posting on it :hugesmile:

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Current Tally - 16:08pm
????? - 58.8%
????? - 41.2%

whoa! Big jump in the percentage difference in such a short time. :shocked:

lucie_xx
18-10-2008, 03:13 PM
oh hahahaha :blush2:

hannah.
18-10-2008, 03:13 PM
eeeeppp

Fom
18-10-2008, 03:15 PM
I have no idea who is in the lead... I genuinely dont know who will win.

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:15 PM
eeeeppp

:hug: double eeeep.

this is tense. :conf2:

hannah.
18-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Fom

ben will
see the poll silly

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Fom

ben will
see the poll silly

never go by the poll. They lie. lol.

I remember in Elimination final I was fave to go first out of all 5, and I came runner-up.

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 03:24 PM
just remember at one point I was the favourite to win this game :P
and then look what happened

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:38 PM
i would love to see the other final photos from past NTM. Where are they? Do I have to search through all the threads to find them?

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 03:42 PM
i would love to see the other final photos from past NTM. Where are they? Do I have to search through all the threads to find them?

TiBB's Next Top Model: Cycle 1 Topic (http://thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=99903)
TiBB's Next Top Model: Cycle 2 Topic (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=72036#pid1033889)
TiBB's Next Top Model: Cycle 3 Topic (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=79183&)

They are not the final, they are the official topics but you may be able to find the finals through that :thumbs:

Sam!
Post the special ones too. :P

Benjamin
thankyou dude. :love::love:

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 03:45 PM

TiBB's Next Top Model: Big Brother Special 1 (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=58855#pid735070)
TiBB's Next Top Model: Big Brother Special 2 (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=82601#pid1221761)
TiBB's Next Top Model: Christmas Special 1 (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=74567#pid1080025)

Sam!
18-10-2008, 03:46 PM

TiBB's Next Top Model: Big Brother Special 1 (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=58855#pid735070)
TiBB's Next Top Model: Big Brother Special 2 (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=82601#pid1221761)
TiBB's Next Top Model: Christmas Special 1 (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=74567#pid1080025)

Wooop

Sam!
18-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Do another christmas special this year. I wanna take part again :P

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Do another christmas special this year. I want to take part again :P

ohhh yes.... the xmas ones are fun too

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 03:57 PM
if anybody finds the final photos from any of the series post the link, I'm struggling, and my laptop is running slower than Michelle McManus.

Sam!
18-10-2008, 03:58 PM
I'd post mine. But they're all horrible hahaha.

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 04:02 PM
if anybody finds the final photos from any of the series post the link, I'm struggling, and my laptop is running slower than Michelle McManus.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=94110&page=13#pid1580033

Aarons done it in the last post

Arneldo
18-10-2008, 04:03 PM
I posted all previous official topics, all finals and all results in the Cycle4 official topic - here (http://thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=94110&page=4)

:thumbs2:

Sam!
18-10-2008, 04:04 PM
No one dare look at the christmas special. My pics are terrible. Ashamed lol.

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 04:06 PM
No one dare look at the christmas special. My pics are terrible. Ashamed lol.

*Goes to see........*:laugh:

Sam!
18-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Noo. I was so immature back then haha.

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Noo. I was so immature back then haha.

LOL :hug:

Sam!
18-10-2008, 04:10 PM
How annoying I was lol

Captain.Remy
18-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Message original : Arneldo
I posted all previous official topics, all finals and all results in the Cycle4 official topic - here (http://thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=94110&page=4)

Thanks for that Aaron, that brought so many great memories.
It feels so weird to see what we said or what we looked like 1 year and a half ago. And I can't believe all my sentences finished with '!!!!!!!' :hugesmile:

Princess
18-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Message original : Arneldo

Thanks for that Aaron, that brought so many great memories.
It feels so weird to see what we said or what we looked like 1 year and a half ago. And I can't believe all my sentences finished with '!!!!!!!' :hugesmile:

I still use soo many !!!!. I'm trying to cut back but it's really hard(really wants to put a !)

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 04:26 PM
thats weird looking at them all.

Do any of the winners still grace the forums? I have never seen them on here.

I like the interview techniques used also.

Not long now. eeek. Good luck Hannah, I'll get the TiBB cocktails ready for us to get drunk on after the results. :love:

hannah.
18-10-2008, 04:28 PM

Not long now. eeek. Good luck Hannah, I'll get the TiBB cocktails ready for us to get drunk on after the results. :love:

:thumbs:
a tibb cocktail-

pour some vodka in. then some wine. and some rum for angie. and some tequila. and some gin. and some champagne. and some beer. cider. add a bit of lime cordial and there you go!

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 04:32 PM

a tibb cocktail-

pour some vodka in. then some wine. and some rum for angie. and some tequila. and some gin. and some champagne. and some beer. cider. add a bit of lime cordial and there you go!

bootiful. :thumbs:

~Kizwiz~
18-10-2008, 05:00 PM
a tibb cocktail-

[/quote]

Good god...... that would have me on the floor

hannah.
18-10-2008, 05:14 PM
a tibb cocktail-

Good god...... that would have me on the floor [/quote]

that's the idea ;)

i forgot the sambuca

Benjamin
18-10-2008, 05:17 PM
a tibb cocktail-

that's the idea ;)

i forgot the sambuca [/quote]

and the malibu, absynthe, and goldschlager (the one with bits of gold floating in it).

Sam!
18-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Put some WKD blue in it aswell :P

hannah.
18-10-2008, 05:18 PM
a tibb cocktail-

that's the idea ;)

i forgot the sambuca

and the malibu, absynthe, and goldschlager (the one with bits of gold floating in it). [/quote]

christ, absynthe. reminds me of greece. christtt
and omggggg goldsclager!! many an awful throat from that!