PDA

View Full Version : How work experience went!

Christina
18-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Hii.
As alot of you know i had my work experience this week. Well i thought id just tell you how it went, i started on Monday and i worked in an eletrical wholesalers in the admin department [crap, i know!] Well i had to get up at 5:55am just so i could be ready to leave the house at 7am! Then i find out that i dont finish work until 5:40pm! When i got there i had numerous boring jobs such as: Adding up VAT numbers, filing, inputting ivoices on the PC, sorting out mail, stamping invoice sheets and soo much more! To make matters worse i had to sit an a realllly uncomftable chair which has now resulted in me having the worst back pains. Im having to take 4 paracetmols a day, 2 in the morning and 2 during the late afternoon. The only good thing about work experience was the people. They were soo nice and funny. They helped me loads so i brought 3 of them a box of choccys lol. Anyways, thats not the job for me and im soo happy that im FINALLY finished! No more counting down the hours until 5:40pm lool! :bawling:

SiaSiaSia
18-10-2008, 11:52 AM
you only did a week of work exp?
and didn't you get to choose where you wanted to go?

rayheartbliss
18-10-2008, 11:52 AM
well done you! ;)

Christina
18-10-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
you only did a week of work exp?
and didn't you get to choose where you wanted to go? We had a choice on whether we wanted to do 1 week or 2, and tbh there was nooo bloody way i was doing another week in the place that cripples me haha. And yeah we had a choice but my mum said i should office work scince i WAS interested in business, its put me off for life, youve no idea how much i hated the place :laugh:

Christina
18-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
well done you! ;) Haha, thanks! Im suprised i made it to the end of the week, when i got home i just fell asleep straight away :laugh:

Christina
18-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Oh and another good thing, i had brekfast this week for the first time haha, so i actually had proper meals: Brekfast, Lunch and Dinner :colour:

rayheartbliss
18-10-2008, 12:06 PM
lol

i usually just have dinner..i always wake up late for breakfast & lunch! :/

but youve finishied it now! so thats good!

i did mine for 2 weeks..and on the last two days it snowed realy heavy so it didnt matter if i attended! buh i did anyway cuz i wanted to finish the whole thing! ^,^

Christina
18-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
lol

i usually just have dinner..i always wake up late for breakfast & lunch! :/

but youve finishied it now! so thats good!

i did mine for 2 weeks..and on the last two days it snowed realy heavy so it didnt matter if i attended! buh i did anyway cuz i wanted to finish the whole thing! ^,^ Haha well i know what you mean about the whole not waking up in time for brekky/lunch thing. Ive only been up an hour [lol] so brekfast and lunch have passed :laugh: and ooh where did you work? Well done for coming in even when it snowed hehe, my supervisors said i could go home because of my back but i said no because i too wanted to finish the job!