PDA

View Full Version : why am i the only one who...

Ninastar
19-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Doesn't like drink. I don't like the taste. My mums like you will like it when your older but people my age like it now. I think it might be because i never had any as a child ( most parent give there child like a sip yeh?? ).I am just not sure. :blush2::blush2:
Am i the only one on tibb who doesn't like drinking? :blush2::blush2::blush2::blush2:

Chemicle
19-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by ninostar
Doesn't like drink. I don't like the taste. My mums like you will like it when your older but people my age like it now. I think it might be because i never had any as a child ( most parent give there child like a sip yeh?? ).I am just not sure. :blush2::blush2:
Am i the only one on tibb who doesn't like drinking? :blush2::blush2::blush2::blush2:
I like alchopops to an extent, but i HATE the taste of beer. I can't see myself getting to like it.

LemonJam
19-10-2008, 12:05 PM
I didn't think I liked it at first because all my parents gave me was wine. :yuk:

But after trying cider, vodka, whisky I found out I do like it.

So yeah, depends if you've tried different types of drink or not.

Ninastar
19-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Yeh its only wine i have tasted lol. Can u get more fruity flavoured wines? i have never had beer lol. I think my dad has some. i might have to ask for some later! :bigsmile:

Sam!
19-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Alcopops are fruity and nice :) Ciders alright aswell. DOn't like beer or wine though.

LemonJam
19-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ninostar
Yeh its only wine i have tasted lol. Can u get more fruity flavoured wines? i have never had beer lol. I think my dad has some. i might have to ask for some later! :bigsmile:

Well if fruity is what you're going for I recommend alcopops, they're full of sugar and stuff: Barcardi Breezers, Smirnoff Ice, and WKD all fall under this catergory.

Also, cider is made from apples and thats quite nice. You can get some good ciders with extra fruit like "brothers" ciders (Strawberry, Lemon and Toffee apple flavours)

If you ever want something a bit stronger, I recommend Schnappes, has the fruitiness but a stronger alcoholic taste and volume.

I feel like an alcohol salesman. :laugh3:

Xander
19-10-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't like it either, Hate it.
Also you really do not need to drink alcohol to have a good time, people who say you do are talking crap.
But I hate the taste of all alcohlic drinks, and also hate what it turns people into. :bored:

Benjamin
19-10-2008, 12:24 PM
I used to be a very heavy drinker when I was younger, anything passed my lips.

I slowed down a bit, then when I went to uni, became a party animal again.

Since finishing uni though I have drunk very little, I really find myself going off it, and I can't stand hangovers (which get worse with age).

Now I like the occasional glass of wine with dinner, or cocktail on a evening out, but that's it now. I'm even beginning to hate the taste of my fave tipple (Jack Daniels)

Indierock&roll
19-10-2008, 12:29 PM
dont like wine.. like some alcopops hate WKD'S blugh
but i love cider mm and vodka

pinkmichk
19-10-2008, 12:34 PM
i am almost tee-total now i did my drinking days (to the point i would be upset if i wasnt out my usual 4 nights a week) looking back i was terrible i'd drink so much i'd often not know how i got home am bloody lucky really that something bad didnt happen to me also i cant stand hangovers
i have now realised that you dont need to be drunk to have a good time in fact i have a better time now plus it saves me money etc
i would happily give it up i have 1 drink very rarely and make that last all night i am going on a hen weekend at end of november and am kinda dreading it cos i know i will be pressured into drinking (am already thinking of ways of getting out of drinking like feigning a throat virus or similar:laugh: )

30stone
19-10-2008, 02:05 PM
I like all alcohol bar vodka and whiskey

serensilver
20-10-2008, 09:19 PM
i dont like drink! ill drink 1 on a night out but thats it! :cat:

Callum
20-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I don't like alcohol either, it just doesn't appeal to me.

Kate..
20-10-2008, 09:35 PM
To be honest I don't really like the taste of much alcohol. Especially beer. But I just mix it if the time ever arises that I want to get drunk. I like smurnoff ice and wkd but they don't really count lol.

Normally I mix smurnof vodka with coke :lovedup:

Annie
20-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I love my drink. Always have. Didnt used to like wine though. Still not a major fan of red wine. But I have drunk really heavily since the age of 14. Settled down the last few months though.. well like.. to an extent!

My bf drinks all the time though.. I think thats an island thing though.