PDA

View Full Version : Jazzin' me room

Magic
20-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Ok, my room currently looks like a OAPs house/

I have like took down everything, old scabby posters, old pictures of friends etc. But now it looks really boring.

So does anyone have any advise?

Xander
20-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Magic
Ok, my room currently looks like a OAPs house/

I have like took down everything, old scabby posters, old pictures of friends etc. But now it looks really boring.

So does anyone have any advise?

Well put framed pictures up, there always look nice in a room.
Can't suggest much else.

LemonJam
20-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Graffiti wall! :hugesmile:

Matt08
20-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Maybe re-decorate your room to spruce it up?

Magic
20-10-2008, 09:27 PM
It was decorarated not to long ago, and I have some frames, but they are abit old?

Any ideas for accesorys/posters/pictures?

Tom
20-10-2008, 10:23 PM
You'd hate my room then, its about as minimalist as you can get. All thats on the wall is a clock and a nail where I put all my keys on :joker:

I hate posters and pictures

Tom4784
20-10-2008, 10:35 PM
My room's quite boring but i'm not too bothered really. I got a few posters and stuff up but that's it really. The main things in my bedroom are the big TV, Virgin Media+, a dvd player and me Xbox 360.

It's quite cluttered really but that's how i like it.

GhettoSuperstar
20-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Get a big clipboard and stick up pics of u and ur friends, I have that.

Xander
20-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Tom
You'd hate my room then, its about as minimalist as you can get. All thats on the wall is a clock and a nail where I put all my keys on :joker:

I hate posters and pictures

Me too!
My room is very miminalistic, Black & White furniture, 2 Pictures, 1 Massive B&W photo of New York, and another of London, Black Lcd Tv, Black & White Duvet... but thats how I like it. :)

_Seth
21-10-2008, 07:46 PM
This should help: http://uktv.co.uk/homes/dgiped/kw/1

Look in the Design and DIY drop-down menus. :)

xDramatick
21-10-2008, 07:49 PM
My room is LITTERED in posters. I've got 8 huge ones above my bed [including my ZEfron Rolling Stones cover one<3]

Perhaps get a mirror?
I got one for like. a fiver from Ikea and I love it.

bronaaaa
21-10-2008, 07:55 PM
I stuck pictures and like souvenirs from holidays and that on one of my walls and made likea colleage..its quite cool try that ?

Jen
21-10-2008, 07:57 PM
My room is plain.
Except with a MASSIVE Collage of cut outs from vogue and Elle.. then some pictures of me and friends... thats above my bed.
My bed clothes are deep purple, my main wall is deep purple the rest is cream.

Kate..
21-10-2008, 08:55 PM
I just re-did my room and I think i'm in love with it!! I put pictures up everywhere but in a sophisticated way, so they're all in frames and it looks amazing. Plus i've got my favourite peice of art work up on a canvas in the middle of a plain wall.

And then to make it still me i have a really big wacky amazing rug covering most of the floor.

rayheartbliss
21-10-2008, 08:56 PM
lol
i lurv the title of this thread ^_^

LemonJam
21-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
My room is plain.
Except with a MASSIVE Collage of cut outs from vogue and Elle.. then some pictures of me and friends... thats above my bed.
My bed clothes are deep purple, my main wall is deep purple the rest is cream.

I love your sig :lovedup:

To keep it on topic:
Originally posted by LemonJam
Graffiti wall! :hugesmile:

But maybe a chair or too may be cool if your room is big enough.

pinkmichk
21-10-2008, 08:59 PM
my bedroom is pretty plain at the mo its purple and needs decorating even then i will prob only put one or two canvas pics up (whereas my front room has the whole chimney bit wall with pics in frames)

xDramatick
21-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Are you creative/artistic?
A friend of mine took a permanent marker to her plain white wall and just doodled over it - lyrics, drawings, borders for photos/posters etc