PDA

View Full Version : The Travelling Thread

Benjamin
21-10-2008, 09:06 PM
I just thought that maybe we could have a thread dedicated to travelling (UK, Europe, Australia, The World etc).

We could discuss places that people have been, are planning to go, offer advice or ask questions etc.

I am doing this because I am excited, yet anxious about my travels next year to New Zealand and Australia, yet I really want to talk to people about it (would like to talk to my other half, but he is not happy about it).

So if anybody wants to talk about travelling then feel free. :thumbs:

SiaSiaSia
23-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Off to Brighton tommorrow, Friday-Sunday, then Paris Sunday-Friday :D

Princess
23-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Only travelling I'm planning is London and Manchester for the next TT tour. I love how far ahead of themselves Take That fans get-they havn't even announced it yet.

I wish I liked travelling but I'm a homebird.

Oz and NZ sounds amazing Ben.

Hugo
23-10-2008, 03:13 PM
New York over End of Christmas/New Year :cheer2:
I'm gonna be struting down the street with a Starbucks in my hand SATC style! lmao

Sarah.
23-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I'm travelling around the UK next year to see all of my fave bands gigs they do XD LOL

Benjamin
23-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Only travelling I'm planning is London and Manchester for the next TT tour. I love how far ahead of themselves Take That fans get-they havn't even announced it yet.

I wish I liked travelling but I'm a homebird.

Oz and NZ sounds amazing Ben.

I never used to like travelling, but I did a bit around Europe with mates, then lived and studied in Portugal last year for 5 months and really want to do it now.

I can't wait.

The TT gig sounds good, I love going to concerts.

oh and tooperfect, New York for Christmas will be fun. I'm jealous of you, so much shopping and more shopping, in New York. I'd love to do that.

Annie
23-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Eh Ben I hope you are planning on using the internet still when being in Australia and New Zealand.. I cant live without you :puzzled:

MrGaryy
23-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Hope you enjoy yourself I always love Australia anytime I go, I hear NZ is nice too. Do you plan to work there?