PDA

View Full Version : did you ever have a piczo?

supernoodles!
26-10-2008, 05:49 PM
i used to have about 50 when i was about 13 lol,how very chavvy indeed.Anyway I just came across some of mine again ,haven`t bothered with it for yeaaarrrsss and I have to say it is bloody hilarious some of the things Ive written on it!hahaha

DamonJ
26-10-2008, 05:50 PM
LMAO I used to have one dedicated to Jim Fenner from Bad Girls.

Good times.

:blush2:
Got quite popular too if I remember correctly.

supernoodles!
26-10-2008, 05:53 PM
lol are you joking?

seriously this is hilarious god i was a right madame,i shamefully just read this in my about me section this made me lol......

'One day I want to be just like Paris Hilton,but I dont think that is going to happen some how'

Sam!
26-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Yep. It was terrible.

Callum
26-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah I had one, I used to be ossessed with it. Always competing with my friend to get the best site haha.

DamonJ
26-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by supernoodles!
lol are you joking?

seriously this is hilarious god i was a right madame,i shamefully just read this in my about me section this made me lol......

'One day I want to be just like Paris Hilton,but I dont think that is going to happen some how'

lmao!
My 'About Me' section talked about sex tapes and the jam in Doughnuts. :puzzled:

What a complex child I was. :tongue:

supernoodles!
26-10-2008, 05:55 PM
ahahaha this is so fun

supernoodles!
26-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ
Originally posted by supernoodles!
lol are you joking?

lmao!
My 'About Me' section talked about sex tapes and the jam in Doughnuts. :puzzled:

What a complex child I was. :tongue:

address?:joker: