PDA

View Full Version : What would you miss most?

LEE
07-12-2001, 03:05 PM
When they were in the house, Big Brother asked the housemates what they were missing most from the outside world. Here's some of the answers:

Brian - Chocolate, crisps and shopping.

Josh - My dog, friends and sex.

Liz - Open fields, open space, going for walks, talking to people I know. Freedom of speech and freedom of movement. Fresh Asparagus.

Helen - I'd like more food, more chocolate, more alcohol and being able to go out. That would be easier on everybody. Go to work, come back in, go back out, go out and teach dancing, come back in and have a hot tub. But that's just Helen living in Helen's little world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you are one of the housemates and it is week 8. What do you think you would be missing most? What would you find it very difficult to cope without? :shocked:

LEE
09-12-2001, 10:43 AM
Well, as no-one seems to have any opinions on this I thought I would answer my own question.

1. Having hot water any time of the day.
2. Going out for long walks.
3. Surfing the net and posting on these sites.
4. Eating out in Restaurants.
5. Listening to the Radio.
6. I agree with Liz about the freedom of speech bit, but not about the asparagus !! :spin2:

I'm sure I can think of loads more. But then I suppose if you put yourself in the house you have to be prepared to give things up. I wonder if any of them realised just how difficult it would be though.

peachy
09-12-2001, 05:15 PM
I'd miss my family and my friends the most I think. I'd hate not knowing what was happening to them and if they were missing me.
I'd also miss the freedom to choose when to do anything.BB summons you to the diary room you have to go. If BB says you failed the task you get less to eat and less booze. I just couldn't bear the loss of privacy and choice. All in all I'd miss my life too much.

LEE
09-12-2001, 05:23 PM
I know what you mean peachey. I work for myself and have said for a long time that I would find it very difficult going back to work for anyone else now. I know I wouldn't cope very well with people telling me what to do.

Big Brother must be the ultimate 'people telling you what to do' situation, and I think I would find it very difficult.

sweetlittlesara
12-12-2001, 09:34 PM
i would be the same as brian, crisps chocolate and shopping :laugh:

WILDCHILD2K1
15-12-2001, 12:46 PM
I would miss my family and friends loads - it would be weird not being able to contact them, if you are away from home, at least you know they are okay by using fone or woteva but in there, its doors shut and you mite not see them for the next 9 weeks, I couldnt cope with that!
On a less serious note, I would miss TV, partying, junk food like Maccie D's, my Mums cooking and just being able to do stuff without a camera watching you 24:7. :laugh::spin2: