PDA

View Full Version : My GOD!!! British Weather!!!

Benjamin
28-10-2008, 12:43 PM
In the space of half an hour I have just witnessed about 7 different weather structures.

It was pouring with rain, then suddenly stopped and the clouds went and it was really warm and sunny. About ten minutes later it got really windy.

Then clouds came rolling over again, thunder and lightning happened, it down poured again, then got really cold, started snowing very briefly before turning to massive bits of hail (that part made me laugh because i could hear and see people outside being whacked in the face by it because it is so windy it is hitting them hard).:laugh:

What is GOING ON????:conf:

KKBL
28-10-2008, 12:44 PM
lol same thing here except it wasnt rain..it was snow!

Sam!
28-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I know, British weather sucks. all the wind and rain :(

Annie
28-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Really sunny here today and has been all day.

Was snowing yesterday though

:shrug:

Xander
28-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
In the space of half an hour I have just witnessed about 7 different weather structures.

It was pouring with rain, then suddenly stopped and the clouds went and it was really warm and sunny. About ten minutes later it got really windy.

Then clouds came rolling over again, thunder and lightning happened, it down poured again, then got really cold, started snowing very briefly before turning to massive bits of hail (that part made me laugh because i could hear and see people outside being whacked in the face by it because it is so windy it is hitting them hard).:laugh:

Haha thats the same weather as me, you live near me don't you?

Its thundering now. :\

Tom
28-10-2008, 01:01 PM
It was soooooooooooooooooooooo cold last night. I had my quilt then a really thick blanket but ended up getting up in the middle of the night to put shorts & tshirt on, put the heating on (can't normally sleep with it on) and got back in bed I was still really cold :shocked:

Annie
28-10-2008, 01:02 PM
^^ Aw Tom I was too hot last night :conf2:

Loukas
28-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Nicky said she saw SNOW! :bouncy:

Tom
28-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Annie
^^ Aw Tom I was too hot last night :conf2:

I was a bit ill though but it was about -3 last night where I am according to the weather

Hugo
28-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Freezing cold here and pouring with rain.
Hopefully we might see some snow over night.

Jen
28-10-2008, 01:46 PM
ITS SNOWING IN SAINTFIELD!

:D

:lovedup:

Benjamin
28-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Xander

Haha thats the same weather as me, you live near me don't you?

Its thundering now. :\

Kind of.

We both live in Cow Country, but still a few hours from each other.

Where in Cornwall are you? I'm in Exeter part of Devon.

Hugo
28-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Now its snowing :rolleyes:

Jen
28-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by tooperfect
Now its snowing :rolleyes:

:lovedup:

Bells
28-10-2008, 02:17 PM
haha, it is pretty random! it's been snowing here although now it's stopped. it was the pointless snow though :sad:, that doesn't stick amazingly well and also makes me just want to stay indoors (which I did).

Benjamin
28-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Ash
haha, it is pretty random! it's been snowing here although now it's stopped. it was the pointless snow though :sad:, that doesn't stick amazingly well and also makes me just want to stay indoors (which I did).

lol. ditto. I just been watching from the window, although i have to walk half an hour into the city centre soon, and I'm dreading it. :bawling:

Bells
28-10-2008, 02:20 PM
lol. ditto. I just been watching from the window, although i have to walk half an hour into the city centre soon, and I'm dreading it. :bawling:

samee. snow wasn't even that exciting! I do feel for you though, make sure you wrap up warm :flower:

Benjamin
28-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Ash

samee. snow wasn't even that exciting! I do feel for you though, make sure you wrap up warm :flower:

I will. It's my hair I'm worried about. :wink:

Bells
28-10-2008, 02:24 PM

I used to be one of you, but have stopped caring (as much) recently. :hugesmile:

Hugo
28-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Heavy snow. But its the trampy stuff that just makes slush. :bored:

Benjamin
Originally posted by Ash

I used to be one of you, but have stopped caring (as much) recently. :hugesmile:

lol. It's only because the hair gel when wet runs into my eyes and stings.

I have no umbrella anymore, my other half threw it away thinking it was broken. :bawling:

Jake!
Its sunny here, just really really cold...

*Bradley*
28-10-2008, 03:11 PM
It seems to be snowing and raining and the sun is shining brightly all at once:puzzled:lol

Tom4784
28-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I love stormy weather when your inside and warm, it makes you feel so comfortable!

Where I live it's been raining on and off all day and it started hailing about an hour ago?

Jake!
28-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
I love stormy weather when your inside and warm, it makes you feel so comfortable!

Sarah.
28-10-2008, 03:16 PM
We have snow.. lol. So weird.

Jake!
28-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by mrs_rko
We have snow.. lol. So weird.

Is it setting?

Sarah.
28-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Not really, it was raining earlier.

Jake!
28-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by mrs_rko
Not really, it was raining earlier.

Thats a shame, if it was setting the snow wouldn't really be that bad, but its like snowing for no reason sothere's no reason for it tbh.

NettoSuperstar!
28-10-2008, 04:01 PM
We had some snow dint set though

Ross
28-10-2008, 04:11 PM
It's been sunny all day, lol.

Tom4784
28-10-2008, 04:14 PM
It's been properly snowing for a while now, the weather's gone crazy!

Barbie
28-10-2008, 04:44 PM
its thunder and lightening here.. (essex)
first i knew about it was the big light though my window..

Jake!
28-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Barbie-big-bro
its thunder and lightening here.. (essex)
first i knew about it was the big light though my window..

Oh that's gotto be bad. Imagine that when Dead Set is on...