PDA

View Full Version : Nikki on Podge and Rodge

Arneldo
31-10-2008, 09:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-p7SX7Roj4

Red Moon
31-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Now if the Daily mail had a campaign to get rid of this dim whit of a Zzzzzzz list celebrity who has an IQ that is less than that of your average house fly, then I would be the first to sign up.

She was the second worse housemate of ALL time!

farhad
31-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-p7SX7Roj4

Thanks for that Arneldo.:thumbs:

She has a good personality, and when she called Aisleyne as "*******yne", she was joking, I'm sure Ash would not take it too seriously.

farhad
31-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Now if the Daily mail had a campaign to get rid of this dim whit of a Zzzzzzz list celebrity who has an IQ that is less than that of your average house fly, then I would be the first to sign up.

Lookslike nikki will never win you around.

lookintomyeyes
31-10-2008, 12:33 PM

Who was the worst?

I hated pete burns myself. what a nasty man "if you can call it a man" creature imo lol. very obnoxious and a man i would never want to meet uggghhh :yuk:

Red Moon
31-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by lookintomyeyes

Who was the worst?

I hated pete burns myself. what a nasty man "if you can call it a man" creature imo lol. very obnoxious and a man i would never want to meet uggghhh :yuk:

Jade Goody, however I do wish her well with her fight with cancer. Nobody deserves to have to face what she is facing.

Red Moon
31-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by farhad
Lookslike nikki will never win you around.

It does doesn't it.

I hope at least you and the others that like her enjoyed the clip.:thumbs:

lookintomyeyes
31-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by lookintomyeyes

Who was the worst?

Jade Goody, however I do wish her well with her fight with cancer. Nobody deserves to have to face what she is facing.

I forgot jade, yes i guess she has become quite a figure of hatred. i heard about her cancer, it would be terrible if she lost that fight after everything she has had to endure over the last couple of years. i remember when paul hunter the snooker player died of cancer, i could hardly believe it. what a great loss and such a great snooker player.

MrGaryy
31-10-2008, 01:34 PM
You ****! :laugh3:

I can't wait to get that book!