PDA

View Full Version : I was filmed doing an interveiw about Obarma today!

Christina
05-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi,
Today after school me and my friend Beverley were interveiwed about Obarma and how we felt about him being the first black president. The women also asked us how old we were and what the reaction at school was like as well as does it make young people feel like they can acheive more things etc.. It was all filmed and she gave us a card, its going to shown tommorow on a special websie [ill probably post the link if i can].

My friend passed the camera SOO many times because she wanted to be interveiwed LOL. In the end i called her a camera ***** :P
I didnt really say much i let my friend say most of it but i did say some things lol. Cant wait too see it :laugh:

:)tom:)
05-11-2008, 04:17 PM
oh cool was every one messing around behind you?!

Christina
05-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by :)tom:)
oh cool was every one messing around behind you?! Lol no luckily not, but loads of people where watching i think you'll probably see me look to my side at them haha. And my friend kept trying to be filmed in the back so you'll probably see us haha.

serensilver
05-11-2008, 04:18 PM
coool!! :laugh:

Christina
05-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by serensilver
coool!! :laugh: Lol i actually didnt want to go on but the women insisted as did my friend haha. They made us take off our scarves so that they could see our school uniforms LOL.

MR.K!
05-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Thats so cool. Who was it for ? BBC, ITV ? or just online ?

Christina
05-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by MR.K!
Thats so cool. Who was it for ? BBC, ITV ? or just online ? Lol its called something like 'Sisterhood TV' on sky but its going to be online too lool [not too public but ive never been on tv before haha im excited].

M X
06-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Ohh..Cool! :hugesmile: