PDA

View Full Version : The Official We Hate Chris Moyles Club - Join Now! (and related topics merged)

M X
08-11-2008, 10:45 PM
We Hate Chris Moyles.

:mad:

All he does is slag people of (eg. Nicola Roberts, Katie Price, everyone in the world)
He started that campaign to keep Daniel in XF
He is an arrogant, ignorant and obnoxious arsehole.
He is obbsessed with himself.
He slags people of for the way they look, he is soo fat himself!
He is a BULLY!

Join now if you hate Chris Moyles! :mad:

Members,

1]TheMichaelO <<Founder
2]Fascination
3]Callum
4]Ross
5]*mazedsalv**
6]Markus
7]Scampi
8]Riz
9]GhettoSuperstar
10]GiRTH
11]Darenn

Princess
08-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I hate him right now but he loves my boys so I don't always hate him.

bronaaaa
08-11-2008, 10:46 PM
:tongue: I'll join LOL

Callum
08-11-2008, 10:50 PM
I'll join, never liked him never will.

Ross
08-11-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm joining for the fact he hates Nicola Roberts, she's my baby.

M X
08-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Princess

He'll be slagging them off by next week.

*mazedsalv**
08-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Mee!!!

Princess
08-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by TheMichaelO

He's liked them since 2006,lol. That's consistent enough for me.

Jen
08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
*Throws eggs*

I'm so immature :D, Sorry Ross

rayheartbliss
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM
:)

M X
08-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by TheMichaelO

He's liked them since 2006,lol. That's consistent enough for me.

Lol, yeah, he'll slag them off sooner or later. Lol.

hannah.
09-11-2008, 09:51 AM
he only slags off katie price because she was really late for an interview once and had a go because they wouldnt let her come on because of it

M X
09-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah, but he done that to Kelly Osbourne too, I read it in Heat. If I was famous I wouldn't give him a thank you for inviting me on it.

MarkWaldorf
09-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Add me pleasee

Lewis.
09-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Loll.

M X
09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Oh and tbh, Katie Price has children and one who is disabled, she could of been late because of the children. But then again, Chris Moyles dosen't think and probably dosen't care. In the Daily Star about a year ago, it said that he said Harvey was 'fat'. Now, I'm not saying that the daily star is always reliable but Chris Moyles is just a bully, I can't stand bullies.

Magic
09-11-2008, 11:48 AM
LOVE him!

Oh and tbh, Katie Price has children and one who is disabled, she could of been late because of the children.

< And TBH thats just a silly reason, she could not of been late because of the children aswell. Political correctness :wink:

Sam!
09-11-2008, 11:51 AM
I hate him now, didn't used to. :(

M X
09-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Scampi
I hate him now, didn't used to. :(

join?

Sam!
09-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Yes please, btw do my avatars put all long next to each other stretch the page?

M X
09-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Erm, If i understand what you mean, yes.

Riz
09-11-2008, 12:04 PM
they dont stretch mine? maybe cos i have a wide screen.
and il join.. cos of that rodent laura was in the bottom 2.

GhettoSuperstar
10-11-2008, 12:44 PM
He's vile. Joined.

GiRTh
10-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Can I join?

xDramatick
10-11-2008, 01:02 PM
I've never liked him, I can't see why anyone would.

Add me please.

hannah.
10-11-2008, 01:34 PM
My dad's listened to him ever since he joined radio1, and my stepmum and I used to haate him, but I grew to understand his sense of humour haha. The last year or so though, he's got so arrogant that it's not even funny anymore, and I can really understand why so many people hate him, although I don't haha. I find him quite attractive.... Jen, is that just me or what?

NettoSuperstar!
10-11-2008, 01:36 PM
lighten up hes only havin a laff

Red Moon
10-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!

Tell that to Laura!

hannah.
10-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Tell that to Laura!

ruth was bottom 2 aswell, it's not chris' fault that the judges kicked laura out instead of ruth

GiRTh
10-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by hannah.

Tell that to Laura!

ruth was bottom 2 aswell, it's not chris' fault that the judges kicked laura out instead of ruth No. Its Chris' fault that Daniel was voted through.

Billy
10-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh

Tell that to Laura!

ruth was bottom 2 aswell, it's not chris' fault that the judges kicked laura out instead of ruth No. Its Chris' fault that Daniel was voted through.

No it isn't, ti's Laura and Ruth fans.

hannah.
10-11-2008, 03:43 PM
imo daniel deserves to be there more than rachel does, at least he's grateful

GiRTh
10-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
No it isn't, ti's Laura and Ruth fans. Moyles has a a lot of influnce. This was the man who told people to download Honey to the Bee because he thought it would be funny if it got back into the charts on download. What did people do? they downloaded it and it got back into the chart on downloads. Thats the kind of influence Moyles has so, if he says he's backing Daniel then I, for one, can seriously see Daniel making the final. Moyles would find that hilarious.

Jen
10-11-2008, 04:33 PM
My dad's listened to him ever since he joined radio1, and my stepmum and I used to haate him, but I grew to understand his sense of humour haha. The last year or so though, he's got so arrogant that it's not even funny anymore, and I can really understand why so many people hate him, although I don't haha. I find him quite attractive.... Jen, is that just me or what?

He is VERY attractive... :D

:lovedup::lovedup:

hannah.
10-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL

He is VERY attractive... :D

:lovedup::lovedup:

we have the exact same taste, its fantastic

that or we both just like anything with a willy?

Spike
10-11-2008, 04:45 PM
I love Moyles, always listen to him. He is probably the person in the world who is most like me.
I think people just don't understand his sense of humour and thats why they find him arrogant, ignorant, a bully and all the other stuff
and if people listened properly, instead of reading the newspapers, then you would know he actually likes Nicola and others but takes the piss out of them which makes the papers exaggerate the whole thing

Spike
10-11-2008, 04:48 PM

Tell that to Laura!

He might have influence over people but it is the persons final decision, so its actually peoples fault for following orders. People are just looking for an excuse, on the night Laura and Ruth didn't have enough support as the others regardless of what Moyles said.

Red Moon
10-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Spike
He might have influence over people but it is the persons final decision, so its actually peoples fault for following orders. People are just looking for an excuse, on the night Laura and Ruth didn't have enough support as the others regardless of what Moyles said.

He know he has the influence over people and people do what he says, that why he knows he can do it. It maybe the listens fault, but if he hadn't put the thought in their head in the first place then they wouldn't have followed like stupid sheep.

It's like saying Hittler was innocent of trying to wipe out the Jewish race in Europe, after all he only came up with the idea and it was the stupid people that followed him that are to blame.

Agreed Laura and Ruth didn't have the support because people vote according to region and who they are influenced to vote for.

As a talent show the X-Factor is passed it best.

Killian
10-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Supporting Daniel just to piss off Simon. What a disgusting way to play with people's dreams, when all the others at least get through on their talent (some less so than others).

Locke.
10-11-2008, 07:28 PM
:spin:

rayheartbliss
10-11-2008, 07:29 PM
yerh it annoys me that he thinks he can make a comdey of a competition like this, when this year we have loads of amazing talents!

rayheartbliss
10-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by David
:spin:

lol

hannah.
10-11-2008, 09:29 PM
It's like saying Hittler was innocent of trying to wipe out the Jewish race in Europe, after all he only came up with the idea and it was the stupid people that followed him that are to blame.

well that's ridiculous.
get over it and chill out

Magic
10-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Moyles would find that hilarious.

And so do I, they will all be in the sam place in a few years anyway - Butlins.

GiRTh
11-11-2008, 09:08 AM
If it was like 'Vote for the worst' like they have on American and Canadian Idol then I'd be all for it but I think Moyles is only doing this to massage his ego by winding up Simon and Louis.

X-Factor is dying as a talent contest and this is a further nail in the coffin.

Sunny_01
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I confess to loving Moyles. I love that he is controversial, I love that he always has to wind someone up. I cant stand x-factor anymore it is past it's best to be fair so why not make fun of the show.

NettoSuperstar!
11-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Omg what happened here lol! Hitler? I hate Daniel but I dont think that Moyles is going to make a lot of difference really

Red Moon
11-11-2008, 04:50 PM

well that's ridiculous.
get over it and chill out

If Chris Moyles had nothing to do with people voting for Daniel then you could use the same argument people are using here rid Hitler of any blame for the second world war and what happened in it as a matter of principle.

The thing is like Moyles or not, he did influence people to vote for Daniel.