PDA

View Full Version : Bad things you did when you were young.!!!

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Well it says it all in the title. Christina reminded me of how when we were little we would run away from our problems. I remember when i was in first grace ( yr 1 i think in britian??) and i had just sharpened my pencil really sharp and i told my friend to touch it and feel how sharp it was. Seeing i was little and not very smart i push her finger down ( i though she would laugh and see it as a joke ) but she like screamed ( i should have known ) and i was told to go to the principles office with her. I didn't take her there but i took her to the nurse and she said she would tell the nurse she did it herself. I really didn't mean to hurt her on purpose. She was my friend. I was like in hysterics and terrified I would get the belt ( my mum tricked me when i was little saying that i would get the belt if i was bad. It wasn't true ) So yeh. What terrible or naughty thinkgs have you done in the past!?

Christina
08-11-2008, 10:52 PM
LMAO blame me haha just kidding! :tongue:

Princess
08-11-2008, 10:52 PM
I was such a goody-two shoes. Seriously. The only bad things I can think of was making loads of prank calls with my bestie,not realised it would be on the phone bill. And I got in trouble once for reading a book under my Maths book because I finished all the work in about 2 seconds.

Damaris
08-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Im a good boy!

pinkmichk
08-11-2008, 10:53 PM
as a child climbing on things i shouldnt (pile of balast in garden so my dad put a wheelbarrow upside down on it i still climbed and ended up falling and cutting my nose open)
i was a terrible teen did everything i could to rebel against them

Christina
08-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Well this wasnt exacally naughty but it looked so bad. It was my first time in a church and during the end of the service they were sending around the collection pot to put money in so when i got it i thought 'Ooh how generous, ill take one of the notes' so i took it out and everyone looked at me kinda gasped :( And my mum was like 'Christina quickly put it back in!' LMAO now my family always take the mic outta me whenever we chat about church etc..

Oh and another one was where i mixed the salt and sugar up and my poor old nan put it in her tea and when she said it tasted weird my mum tried it and immediantly put the blame on me so i said 'I just wanted to be like Dennis the Mennis' LMAO i cant beleive i said that haha.

bronaaaa
08-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Nothing (a)

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Awww pink! And NOO i don't mean it in that way christina <3 :flowers:

Christina
08-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by ninostar
Awww pink! And NOO i don't mean it in that way christina <3 :flowers: LMAO dont worry i know, i was being cheeky haha. People at school always say they were good until they started hanging out with me cos i encouraged them to be bad [not in a horrid way more of a cheeky way] :laugh3:

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Christina
Awww pink! And NOO i don't mean it in that way christina <3 :flowers: LMAO dont worry i know, i was being cheeky haha. People at school always say they were good until they started hanging out with me cos i encouraged them to be bad [not in a horrid way more of a cheeky way] :laugh3:

lmao omg i know what you mean lol. I have made my friends like more wild.

Red Moon
08-11-2008, 10:59 PM
I listened to Chris Moles on the Radio..... but not any more

Christina
08-11-2008, 11:01 PM

lmao omg i know what you mean lol. I have made my friends like more wild. LOL i made the two quiet new girls turn into complete monsters, now they wait round the school corners to attack people [play fighting btw]. They both say it was because of me haha. Im there master :P

Locke.
08-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

:laugh3:

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Awww lol. Its good tho

Jen
08-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon

Please can people stop being all angry towards chris... LOL
He does this all the time.. and when he did it with Daniel it wasn't as much as when he wanted Geraldine to get to NO.1 before Leon Jackson.
Why was it not a big deal then.

To be hoenst its no reason to stop listening.. :/

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 11:10 PM
What exactly did this chris guy do?

and On topic : Anyone else do anything naughtyyyy?

Nicky.
08-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Lol - one that always sticks in my mind is when I was in year 2, and I was trustworthy.. so I got asked to go and get the tin of sweets from my teachers classroom after assembly, so she could give them to the people who volunteered to go out to the front..

So me and my friend went down the the classroom and got the tin, and as we were going out the door we decided to hang around and have some..

We must've either lost track of time or my teacher knew we would eat some, so my teacher walked in the room while we had the biggest cola bottles in our mouths! I can remember standing infront of my teacher denying it with this huge sweet in my mouth lol x

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 11:13 PM
AWWW that is SO cute nickky! awww < 3

Nicky.
08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Lol :tongue:

I was good the rest of the time :spin: xD

Ninastar
08-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I was such a suck up as a kid. I just didnt think at times lol x

Tom4784
08-11-2008, 11:40 PM
I was a good boy when I was little, It was around year 10 and 11 when I became bit of a baddie! But now I'm a sort of Goody! (No relation to Jade Goody).

Tom
08-11-2008, 11:53 PM
I purposely stood on someones hand messing about (long story) and broke one of their fingers because I pressed down too hard :pat:

Xander
09-11-2008, 12:48 AM
I did a few bad things, like...
Was playing about on my parents water bed, and had a pin in my hand, I dropped the pin down the side of the bed not thinking much of it, then I decided to jump up and down when suddenly this woosh of water came out, as it had burst the water bed. I blamed it on my dogs, with there sharp claws. :tongue:

Magic
09-11-2008, 11:45 AM
HAHA @ Christinina thieving from church!

supernoodles!
09-11-2008, 11:54 AM
hmmm when i was in year 5 me and 4 of my friends got assigned to 'clean and tidy up the music room' in our school.At dinner time as well!!
So for punishment to our teacher,who was in an important metting in the room directly below the music room on the floor below we decided to have a bit of a musical party lol running about like loons shouting and screaming playing all the drums,the piano,guitars,you name it lol,its funny when your ten.We got caught though (obviously) and got detention:bawling:

Me and my friends used to make prank calls all the time aswell as someone else said,it was considered the 'thing to do' in our area when i was about ten,to ring the 'sex line' and the question you asked always had to be ,what flavour condom is best to use for a blow job?' seriously like wtf came up with that!?at the time we diddn`t have a clue what we were saying but now I just think,how dumb,like theres a best flavour lmao

Tom4784
09-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Well this wasnt exacally naughty but it looked so bad. It was my first time in a church and during the end of the service they were sending around the collection pot to put money in so when i got it i thought 'Ooh how generous, ill take one of the notes' so i took it out and everyone looked at me kinda gasped :( And my mum was like 'Christina quickly put it back in!' LMAO now my family always take the mic outta me whenever we chat about church etc..

LOL! Best one so far.

Angel.D
09-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
I was a good boy when I was little, It was around year 10 and 11 when I became bit of a baddie! But now I'm a sort of Goody! (No relation to Jade Goody).

Hi Dezzy that's made me laugh.i use to love art and painting at school and i put paint on the teacher chair. and she sat down on it talking to me about my art work my friends then started to laugh i did'nt know were to put my face after that i started to laugh then. and wet my self. i was sent home for aweek.it was a dare situation though.:joker:

NettoSuperstar!
09-11-2008, 01:59 PM
followed tramps round taking the piss out of them until they chased us

NettoSuperstar!
09-11-2008, 02:03 PM
And once we saw this couple having sex in a car and we all piled round banging on the windows and shouting stuff