PDA

View Full Version : jealousy

Sting
12-11-2008, 05:07 PM
I have never been jealous of anyone in my life. Imo i think it is one of the most distructive emotions you can ever experiance:.

Captain.Remy
12-11-2008, 05:08 PM
It can be the most destructive but it can also show your partner you love her/him a lot.
I'm easily jealous. But now I don't get the opportunity to be anymore.

Lauren
12-11-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't get jealous, but I experience jealousy. If that makes sense? Like I don't get jealous of others lives, but I can experience jealousy with a bf or something.

Novo
12-11-2008, 05:13 PM
i am jealous of people who have ££££££££££££££££££££££££££ x 10000000000000000000000000000000

DamonJ
12-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by andy-dale-win
i am jealous of people who have ££££££££££££££££££££££££££ x 10000000000000000000000000000000

Princess
12-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I never get really jealous except for hearing for people's TT stories,like getting drunk with Mark and being hugged and kissed by him all night. But I'd never be jealous of someone's life.

Z
12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm sure everyone's experienced jealousy at some point in their life, however, it depends how you define it. Being jealous of somebody's wealth is fairly normal, but that would probably be classed by many people as being jealous of somebody's life - it's not necessary their life, but the possibilities they have with money?

Sting
12-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
It can be the most destructive but it can also show your partner you love her/him a lot.
I know what your saying C R :thumbs: but if you show your partner your jealous surly you could also run the risk of putting them off:rolleyes:

Captain.Remy
12-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Message original : Sting
I know what your saying C R :thumbs: but if you show your partner your jealous surly you could also run the risk of putting them off:rolleyes:

Of course and I completely agree. It had side effects but it's also a sign of love.

Angel.D
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
I don't get jealous, but I experience jealousy. If that makes sense? Like I don't get jealous of others lives, but I can experience jealousy with a bf or something.

I could never be jealous i believe in having a life what ever anybody as got good look to them lol Angel D:bigsmile:

Sting
13-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Message original : Sting

Of course and I completely agree. It had side effects but it's also a sign of love.
I understand where your coming from:thumbs:but there are still other sides and responses to jealousy:rolleyes:

ange7
13-11-2008, 02:08 PM
If you experience jealousy while in a relationship that's a sign of a lack of trust isn't it? Not talking in particular about your recent thing Remy ... just talking generally.

Sting
13-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by ange7
If you experience jealousy while in a relationship that's a sign of a lack of trust isn't it? Not talking in particular about your recent thing Remy ... just talking generally.

I can understand women being flattered by there mans jealousy, as long as its kept in perspective.:thumbs:

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:18 PM
everyone has probably been jealous in different ways....but thats just part of being human

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
so basiclly you get jealous with bf situation and stuff.

Sting
13-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
everyone has probably been jealous in different ways....but thats just part of being human

I agree it is part of being human, along with all the other emotions we experience, some happy:hugesmile: some sad:sad: i think in an ideal world we could control our emotions :thumbs: but easier said than done :rolleyes:

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Sting

I agree it is part of being human along with all the other emotions we experience some happy:hugesmile: some sad:sad: i think in an ideal world we can control our emotions :thumbs: but easier said than do :rolleyes:
;)

totaly right!

Bells
13-11-2008, 02:30 PM
I agree that jealousy is unnecessary, and it's better try to make your own self better. I guess I learnt this pretty late, because I'll be honest and say I've experienced jealous emotions of others throughout my early teen years. But I think realising that it is unnecessary is what shaped me.

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ash
I agree that jealousy is unnecessary, and it's better try to make your own self better. I guess I learnt this pretty late, because I'll be honest and say I've experienced jealous emotions of others throughout my early teen years. But I think realising that it is unnecessary is what shaped me.

same... ^_^
i think its easier to accept things in some situations

Sting
13-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Ash

same... ^_^
i think its easier to accept things in some situations
Good point ,certain situations require different scales of the emotion.

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:38 PM
sting. thats totaly right!
^_^

Kate..
13-11-2008, 02:43 PM
I get jealous quite easily and it's soo bad I hate it so much! But no one really knows it because I try to never let it show.

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:44 PM
ahh
^-^

LemonJam
13-11-2008, 02:48 PM
I get jealous of anyone over anything, I'm terrible. XD

Sting
13-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Kate..
I get jealous quite easily and it's soo bad I hate it so much! But no one really knows it because I try to never let it show.
Hi kate lol can i ask ? does the person you get jealous over know you feel this way? that is if its a person and not a situation.

Sting
13-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
I get jealous of anyone over anything, I'm terrible. XD At lease your honest, and you are aware of your jealousy.

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 02:51 PM
lol

ahh im so jealous ^.^

30stone
13-11-2008, 02:53 PM
I seem to get more competative than jealous.

but i do get jealous sometimes.

Sting
13-11-2008, 03:44 PM
lol

ahh Im so jealous ^.^

And me :hugesmile::wink:

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 03:54 PM
hehe! ^_^

Angel.D
13-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't like jealousy in any way shape or form :yuk:

Sting
13-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Ash
Your right you do learn and realise as you get older lol:hugesmile:

LemonJam
13-11-2008, 08:44 PM
lol

ahh Im so jealous ^.^

And me :hugesmile::wink:

Hahaha, why be jealous of little old me? :tongue:

Axiom
13-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Jealousy's a bitch.

rayheartbliss
13-11-2008, 08:47 PM
yerh you get matured as you grow old...some in different ways

some becomes mature faster than other cuz of what they've experience
some just like to think that they are matured! ^_^

so i agree with ash

Sting
13-11-2008, 08:50 PM
yerh you get matured as you grow old...some in different ways

some becomes mature faster than other cuz of what they've experience
some just like to think that they are matured! ^_^

so i agree with ash :hugesmile:Well Said RHB

Tom
13-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Jealousy is really destructive. I don't often get jealous, I don't think people should. Instead I think its better to somehow change the jealousy into aspiration

Captain.Remy
14-11-2008, 04:29 AM
Message original : ange7

Like Sting said, it must be kept in perspective and not taking it further. But it's also a lack of trust and it can be obsessive at times.

cheeseandpickles
14-11-2008, 09:02 AM
A little bit of jealous shows you care for someone but over the top jealousy just becomes destructive and wrecks relationships.I think you will just end up loosing trust then so it's not good!

ange7
14-11-2008, 12:07 PM
(...not directed at anyone...)
nah I don't think jealousy shows that a guy cares ... I think it shows that a guy thinks he owns someone like an object.
Love is about trust. Jealousy shows up a lack of trust. There's no way you can love someone if you don't trust and respect them.
Oh and women who see a guy's jealousy as proof of the strength of their love aren't doing themselves any favours.

hannah.
14-11-2008, 02:13 PM
nah I don't think jealousy shows that a guy cares ... I think it shows that a guy thinks he owns someone like an object.
Love is about trust. Jealousy shows up a lack of trust. There's no way you can love someone if you don't trust and respect them.
Oh and women who see a guy's jealousy as proof of the strength of their love aren't doing themselves any favours.

i agree with this to a certain extent actually. I can't staand it when a guy gets jealous, and it's basically what led to me and my ex splitting up; he was constantly asking me where I'd been and who with etc. And he was even jealous of my gay best friend, he actually said to me once "well you're always touching eachother, what if he's not really gay?!". And after 2 years of being together he was still jealous of all my male friends. And then he went and cheated on me. Bastard.

Tom4784
14-11-2008, 02:18 PM
I get jealous sometimes with normal life stuff like money and that but nothing major really. I can't stand jealousy in relationships I'm an easy going man and I won't stand for jealousy it wrecks relationships.

Angel.D
14-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by cheeseandpickles
A little bit of jealous shows you care for someone but over the top jealousy just becomes destructive and wrecks relationships.I think you will just end up loosing trust then so it's not good!
Your absolutely right lol

Sting
14-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by hannah.

i agree with this to a certain extent actually. I can't staand it when a guy gets jealous, and it's basically what led to me and my ex splitting up; he was constantly asking me where I'd been and who with etc. And he was even jealous of my gay best friend, he actually said to me once "well you're always touching eachother, what if he's not really gay?!". And after 2 years of being together he was still jealous of all my male friends. And then he went and cheated on me. b******. Typical:sad:

Jen
14-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Read Othello...

That puts me off jealousy... epically... LOL

Angel.D
15-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Just to add, Imo there is no such thig as healthy jealousy ,it all leads to being unhappy in one why or another :yuk:

*mazedsalv**
15-11-2008, 01:07 PM
I actually never get jealous over anything or anyone. Im just happy what Ive got. Its my life, and I cant be jealous about things just because they have.
I must be the least jealous person, I just dont care,and Im happy :bigsmile:

Theres no room for jealousy in life, thats what I always say!

Sting
15-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I actually never get jealous over anything or anyone. Im just happy what Ive got. Its my life, and I cant be jealous about things just because they have.
I must be the least jealous person, I just dont care,and Im happy :bigsmile:

Theres no room for jealousy in life, thats what I always say!
Just like me matey :wink::thumbs:

hannah.
15-11-2008, 09:36 PM

i agree with this to a certain extent actually. I can't staand it when a guy gets jealous, and it's basically what led to me and my ex splitting up; he was constantly asking me where I'd been and who with etc. And he was even jealous of my gay best friend, he actually said to me once "well you're always touching eachother, what if he's not really gay?!". And after 2 years of being together he was still jealous of all my male friends. And then he went and cheated on me. b******. Typical:sad:

I know right! How depressing!

Sting
15-11-2008, 11:14 PM

If someones like that with you then your better off without them ,theres enough **** in the world.lol

ange7
17-11-2008, 10:28 AM

could have been worse ... you could have married him and taken 10 years to find it all out.... in which time his jealous rages could have turned into violence. You'd be trapped with the kids as a battered wife with no options but him... (dam .. too much Dr Phil)

Kate..
17-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi kate lol can i ask ? does the person you get jealous over know you feel this way? that is if its a person and not a situation.

No it's more like situation type things. I get jealous of people's personalities and their looks. Although I'm quite happy with how I am. Sometimes.
I don't get very jealous in a relationship. Because if a girl is flirting with my boyfriend... then it's kinda pathetic and if he's flirting with her then i'd just be confused!! :conf:

Angel.D
17-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Can;t see the point of jealousy, i say que sera sera

Sting
18-11-2008, 11:08 AM

No it's more like situation type things. I get jealous of people's personalities and their looks. Although I'm quite happy with how I am. Sometimes.
I don't get very jealous in a relationship. Because if a girl is flirting with my boyfriend... then it's kinda pathetic and if he's flirting with her then i'd just be confused!! :conf:
That were the problem starts. I understand if you feel confident with your partner, and feel you can trust them, then if the're being flirted with and return it, then there not the person you thought they were ,in that case i think its better to find these things out before you commit yourself to them,and waste years of your life with the wrong person.

Emzy-!!
18-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I remember when I was in school a couple of years ago, and this boy who i had the biggest crush on gave his jacket to snother girl. I know it sounds small but I was sooo Jealous. I actually tried to trip her up or something like that.

LOL

Sting
20-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Emzy-!!
I remember when I was in school a couple of years ago, and this boy who i had the biggest crush on gave his jacket to snother girl. I know it sounds small but I was sooo Jealous. I actually tried to trip her up or something like that.

LOL
you know,you will look back in years and think did i really do that lol:xyxwave:

Sting
21-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by horcrux92
Jealousy's a bitch.
:joker::joker::joker:

Angel.D
28-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Jealousy is no good to no one:cloud:

Ross
28-11-2008, 10:43 PM
God does not condone jealousy. Jealousy is the work of Satan. God still loves everyone no matter what.
May God be with you. :hug:

Sting
29-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Ross
God does not condone jealousy. Jealousy is the work of Satan. God still loves everyone no matter what.
May God be with you. :hug:
Peace Man :whistle:

Sting
10-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Don't worry be happy:bouncy::cheer2:jelousy ain't worth it :thumbs:

30stone
10-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Jealousy can be good, say you are jealous of someone for like having a certain car or somthing, you cannot afford better, you will work harder to save money better etc and in the long run you will be happier.

i think.

Sting
10-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Jealousy can be good, say you are jealous of someone for like having a certain car or somthing, you cannot afford better, you will work harder to save money better etc and in the long run you will be happier.

i think.
You know mate, they say the best things in life are free:thumbs2:

30stone
10-12-2008, 08:17 PM

i think.

Yeh they do say that but a car isnt and a car would make me very happy.

Sting
11-12-2008, 10:12 AM

i think.

Yeh they do say that but a car isnt and a car would make me very happy.
lol