PDA

View Full Version : What a waste of time that was...

Mark
07-12-2001, 11:24 PM
Just watched The late show on Tara to see Brian and was really disappointed. The whole show was where they were looking at kids xmas toys eg. barbie When Brian finally came on he had sooooo much confidence, he sort of took over! He stayed on for about 4 minutes. Later in the show he was dressed as a policeman and watching the kids playing in their toy cars.

If you didn't manage to see this you didn't miss much, and I for one was quite disappointed. It was obvious the crowd were a bit too. When he came on a huge cheer emergered, but when he left the show went down hill. They didn't even interview him. I turned it off with 15mins to go!

Maybe he will pop up soon somewhere else! Any news on SMTV?:conf::conf:

Mark :devil:

peachy
08-12-2001, 11:46 AM
I taped Tara and whizzed through it to find the Brian bits. You're absolutely right Mark, it was a really bad show. I thought Brian was so much better than the show and the presenter, it was almost embarrassing. What was he doing agreeing to do it in the first place? He is worth more than that rubbish.

Kaz
08-12-2001, 02:49 PM
Haven't see it yet - will try and catch the replay on Sunday and let you know what I think.

On the plus side, there is so little news about Brian at the moment that any appearance (however brief) is very welcome in my eyes. :hello: