PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Moments

Annie
17-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Right..

Ok decided to make a thread on embarrassing moments as I have just had one and believe the only way I am going to get over it and start laughing myself!!

So I am in my flat - ground floor - totally excited as I know I am moving soon and I am just in an upbeat mood today. Itunes is playing, I am dancing around getting undressed, boogying round my bed, singing Bob Marleys "No Women No Cry" - getting carried away slightly! Singing into an imaginery microphone... unclips my bra and side steps throwing as if to an audience in a crowd and then DYING! My bedroom window is open! There is a man walking his dog! Staring in my ****ing window! I am now kinda trying to compress my body inwards to create a ball and dive to the curtains at the same time! Not attractive! Shut the curtains!! And hear him clapping from outside! So instead of crying and hiding away... No cos thats what any normal person would do... go and regret it and try and forget... No. I decide I am stronger than that... Go behind the curtain - still naked and bow! And exit!

About 20 seconds later... have now realised what I have done and start freaking! OMG! I am actually so embarrassed now btw! I really am! I dont know why I was even dancing in the first place.. never mind stripping and trying to be sexy.

Anyway telling you all has now made it kinda better...

What are some embarrassing things you have done?

Fom
17-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Haha! Thats kinda happened to me... I always get carried away and do silly things...
I did the typical dancing and singing with the brush and I did in my kitchen, and in my current house (moving in 2 days though) my kitchen window is right on a public path, and i got a group of girls cheering me on because I forgot where I was. So embarrassing, then... I went and hid behind a door... expecting them to go away, I wait like 30 seconds then go back and they were still there!
I wanted to die haha, i had a group of girls cheering for me for like 10 mins lol!

Wildcat!
17-10-2008, 12:43 AM
LOLLOL! Thats funny, and lucky whoever. I just hope you dont run int him ever again!
I dont have any such moments, but I was just watchng American pie on itv2, and the scene where the dude had the russian girl in his rom,and prematured twice, in front of the webcam! So I was compelled to reply to yur thread!

Lauren
17-10-2008, 12:53 AM
:blush:
My boyfriend and I were tickling one another (seriously, nothing bad!) and I'm so ticklish I scream everytime I'm tickled. Well anyway, all my flatmates were out so it wasn't an issue. So we were watching telly and he went to the toilet, and he had to walk past my flatmates room to get there.

Apparently not only was she in her room, with her door open... but her BROTHER was sat beside her looking traumatised.

I can only imagine how it must've sounded.

Edit: OH, and my mum has a nurse come and do a home check up every week. She was in her room, and I heard my dad downstairs talking on the phone so I decided to quickly rush into the bathroom half (quarter) dressed. Unfortunately, I picked my timing so that when I did... the MALE nurse was coming up the stairs. I tried to hide and ended up hitting my shin off the corner and standing there for a few seconds in shock.

Captain.Remy
17-10-2008, 04:30 AM
I have a dozen of them.
I think the most embarrassing one was when I was out clubbing with my girlfriend at the beginning of our relationship, she started dancing with a guy I didn't know. I go angry and started to yell at him and pushing him over...
...It was her brother. :hugesmile:

Nicky.
17-10-2008, 06:49 AM
LOL! Omg Annie! Thats like cringee!! xD

I can't think of many off the top of my head at the moment (Im sure I'll think of some when Ive woken up a tad!!)

Princess
17-10-2008, 07:52 AM
I've had too many to remember,I'll do that happened the other day.

Was walking back to uni after getting lunch in M&S,was squished under my friends umbrella with her because it was absolutely pouring. Anyways I accidentally stepped in this ginourmous puddle on the side of the footpath and I went to shake my foot and my pump went flying off down the footpath! It landed in the middle of these women who looked very confused and I just went 'Can I have my shoe back please?' :laugh:

melanie
17-10-2008, 08:00 AM
Couple weeks ago, I volunteered for this after school program with little kids and after spending 4 hours with them I was pretty tired so I ended up falling asleep on the bus on my way home. I hate public transit and I should of drove my car but I needed to save gas.
Anyways, I woke up and I realized that I was lying on this guy's shoulder although he didn't look like he noticed. He was just staring out the window and I was cradling him like a pillow too. I think I scared the crap out of him, but he was too scared to do anything. I apologized and we sat there for 15 minutes, in this awkward silence until the bus reached my stop.
I'm pretty sure I drooled on him too.

pinkmichk
17-10-2008, 09:23 AM
mine is a dancing one as well was having a mad boogie one morning with my daughter but you cant see her if you were to be passing and nosing in then my postman knocked with a parcel and said he'd been watching me dancing and it looked like fun

NettoSuperstar!
17-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeh ive had a dancing one and realised the neighbour over the road and her friend could see me thru the window above my door and another time her husband saw me naked going to get some post and I swear he was laughing! Avoided them after that couldnt look them in the eye haha...I reckon they watched from there everyday to see what Id do next!

xDramatick
17-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Woah Annie, that's the definition of embarrassing xD

Can't think of many.
I remember being on webcam with my boyfriend once [nothing dirty], I said brb and I went to get changed, but forgot I had the webcam on? So there I was dancing around to 80s music on the tv, went to put on my jeans while dancing and fell over whilst trying to put them on. Of course, I just got up and continued to get dressed, then when I came back to the computer and flicked up window, he was crying with laughter.

Annie
17-10-2008, 12:29 PM
LOLLOL! Thats funny, and lucky whoever.

Haha yeah I think it was the best view he had seen in a LONG time! hehe

Oh and glad to know that a couple of you have that the embarrassing dance and singing situations! I was mortified!

:blush2:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 02:53 PM
OH MY GOD I HAD THE MOST HORRIFIC ONE TODAY! I couldn't find any of my bras thismorning because they're either scattered in my room or in the wash, so to wear a strapless one, and decided to wear a strapless top aswell so i could pull the bra up and it'd look like I was just pulling the top up throughout the day
anyway, I was doing a piece in performing arts today and we had to like bump into eachother really hard, and all of a sudden i felt my bra like ping open and it FELL OFF ONTO THE FLOOR LIKE THROUGH MY TOP AND MY TOP CAME DOWN. SO NOW 25 PEOPLE AND MY TEACHER HAVE SEEN MY BOOBS. I have actually never been so embarassed in my entire life. So I came home early

Tom
17-10-2008, 02:56 PM
- I was sick on someone when out
- I've been caught 'in the act' quite a few times, and likewise caught others so its awkward and embarrassing at once no matter what side you're on :laugh2:
- Oh and another, not actually that bad when I explain it but at the time it was. We were doing a timed essay in college so it was really quiet, but I got up because I needed the stapler and I was walking back to my place but in the classroom I was in the tables were really close to the windows so bags and everything were everywhere and my foot got caught in some girls bag handle so I tripped a bit but thats not the bad thing. As Fom will probably tell you the window ledges in the new building are practically on the floor and as I came out of the bag strap I tripped on the window ledge and bang right into the window :laugh3: Then everyone looked at me and started laughing I was like :blush2:

~Kizwiz~
17-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Ohh god..... its is horrid that I have laughed at these???

Anyway.... here is one of mine, well mine and Reds :lovedup:

When we first met we lived 100 miles from each other and we only saw one another on a Saturday night. We ever rarley made it to bed before 4 am and then didnt sleep much :wink:

Anyway........ during one of these non sleep sessions there was a very loud bang from next door followed by "oh for god sake be quiet"

I was mortified.... and the next morning had to face my neighbor.....to find that it wasnt her but her mother who was staying in the room adjacent to mine...... the neighbor found it most amusing

Tom
17-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by ~Kizwiz~
Ohh god..... its is horrid that I have laughed at these???

Anyway.... here is one of mine, well mine and Reds :lovedup:

When we first met we lived 100 miles from each other and we only saw one another on a Saturday night. We ever rarley made it to bed before 4 am and then didnt sleep much :wink:

Anyway........ during one of these non sleep sessions there was a very loud bang from next door followed by "oh for god sake be quiet"

I was mortified.... and the next morning had to face my neighbor.....to find that it wasnt her but her mother who was staying in the room adjacent to mine...... the neighbor found it most amusing

I bet you're the type to book a hotel room next door to your friend to see who can make the most noise :bored::joker:

~Kizwiz~
17-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Tom

I bet you're the type to book a hotel room next door to your friend to see who can make the most noise :bored::joker:

Me??? I have no idea what your on about :blush2:

Annie
17-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom

Ok totally not proud of this... but I was seeing this guy and we had just been messing out etc. And then one night after a VERY drunken night... I went back to his flat which he shared with his best mate... We got back first so mmmm 'you know' a LOT. And then we heard them coming in and she was a wee skank and faking it and everything..

So I was like to this guy "Do you wana beat them?!" and then he was like totally shocked and yet so turned on with the idea of beating his mate! So kept at it for ages... We were interupted by his mate who had told that skanky girl to leave and joined us! Ahhh sweet victory! :joker:

Firewire
17-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh. One time I was at bowling (as I go to a club) and I slipped and fell on my bum and the whole building was laughing at me. I was so embarrassed but that is not as embarrassing as any of those above. lol

LemonJam
17-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Got caught
about to get a hand job
from a guy
in a church dressing room
by my mother.

Yikes. :laugh3:

Lauren
17-10-2008, 03:49 PM
In my old building, everyone could hear anything that happened in your room.
So when my bf was round I'd put music on.

So he was round, I put the media player on random shuffle.

About 5 seconds later Backstreet Boys started playing.
Realllyyyy loudly, so I just burst into a fit of laughing.

Tom
17-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

I bet that killed the mood :joker:

Jake!
17-10-2008, 03:53 PM
What ever happens to me I faze it out. That way I'm never embaressed.

Lauren
17-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Tom

I bet that killed the mood :joker:

Pmsl, I think the fact I wouldn't stop laughing ruined it moreso :hugesmile:

Edit; OH! And that night was full of fail. After the initial hindrance... my flatmates came banging on my door "LAUREN LAUREN COME QUICK. We can hear (other girls name in our flat) having sex!! ITS SO FUNNY!"

Annie
17-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
Got caught
about to get a hand job
from a guy
by my mother.

:joker:

Unlucky! Bet your mother was thrilled!

Jake!
17-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Got caught
about to get a hand job
from a guy
by my mother.

:nono: :laugh:

~Kizwiz~
17-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Got caught
about to get a hand job
from a guy
by my mother.

Oh god...... now that is embarrassing

Tom4784
17-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by hannahhhh
OH MY GOD I HAD THE MOST HORRIFIC ONE TODAY! I couldn't find any of my bras thismorning because they're either scattered in my room or in the wash, so to wear a strapless one, and decided to wear a strapless top aswell so i could pull the bra up and it'd look like I was just pulling the top up throughout the day
anyway, I was doing a piece in performing arts today and we had to like bump into eachother really hard, and all of a sudden i felt my bra like ping open and it FELL OFF ONTO THE FLOOR LIKE THROUGH MY TOP AND MY TOP CAME DOWN. SO NOW 25 PEOPLE AND MY TEACHER HAVE SEEN MY BOOBS. I have actually never been so embarassed in my entire life. So I came home early

I feel your pain! During a none uniform day at school I wore these loose fitting jeans and they came down during a drama performance in front of my whole year and the form teachers. It wouldn't have been so bad if my boxers weren't so forced up resulting in something hanging out. :conf2:

To this day I have hardly ever worn jeans since and I wince terribly at the thought of the incident.

LemonJam
17-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by ~Kizwiz~
Got caught
about to get a hand job
from a guy
by my mother.

Oh god...... now that is embarrassing

Epicly so. Thank God I get on really well with my mum. :joker:

hannah.
17-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy

I feel your pain! During a none uniform day at school I wore these loose fitting jeans and they came down during a drama performance in front of my whole year and the form teachers. It wouldn't have been so bad if my boxers weren't so forced up resulting in something hanging out. :conf2:

To this day I have hardly ever worn jeans since and I wince terribly at the thought of the incident.

I have no idea how I'm going to face everyone on Monday. I got a text from one of my friends in my class of a drawing of me done in his media lesson. You get the drift

~Kizwiz~
17-10-2008, 04:07 PM

I have no idea how I'm going to face everyone on Monday. I got a text from one of my friends in my class of a drawing of me done in his media lesson. You get the drift

Get a pair of fake plastic boobs from a joke shop and wear them..... :laugh:

Tom4784
17-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy

Don't let them get you down, When you got it flaunt it! A wardrobe malfunction has happened to everyone.

Alternatively if anyone mocks you you can always boot them in the face :whistle:

Not that I condone violence of anything....

Kate..
17-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Haha hannah! Mines quite like yours!! I was at cricket once and cricket tops are white and kinda seethrough, anyway the only bra i could find that morning was a really really old one (therefore teeny) and it was pink. I completely forgot that i was playing cricket that evening, so it was SO embarassing playing cricket when literally EVERYONE could see my bra really obviously!! Then to make it even worse it snaps because it was so small and falls off and lands on the floor IN THE MIDDLE OF A MATCH!! and everyone just went soooooooooooo silent! and then I had to play cricket without a bra on and everyone laughing at me!

I think i'm traumatised for life!

xDramatick
17-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Talking of getting caught in the act; me&my bf have had two quite embarrassing things happen.

1. We were uhm..going at it ;] and there was a knock on his door from his housemate saying that my bf's mum was on the phone so obviously we had to stop, he grabbed a towel, opened the door slightly and answered the phone, and he had to explain what took him so long to answer it xD

2. Again, going at it &we were obviously being really loud because his housemate into the room next to us started playing 'Give It 2 Me' by Madonna at top volume.

Annie
17-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
2. Again, going at it &we were obviously being really loud because his housemate into the room next to us started playing 'Give It 2 Me' by Madonna at top volume.

Hahahaha thats AMAZING! haha :joker:

Tom
17-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
Talking of getting caught in the act; me&my bf have had two quite embarrassing things happen.

1. We were uhm..going at it ;] and there was a knock on his door from his housemate saying that my bf's mum was on the phone so obviously we had to stop, he grabbed a towel, opened the door slightly and answered the phone, and he had to explain what took him so long to answer it xD

Try having your partners mum walking in on you in the act, but not under covers or anything so you can't hide yourself easily, AND we were facing away from the door so didn't even realise at first :joker:

Another time (with another girl) her brother walked in but we heard/managed to stop in time etc and he came and sat on the end of the bed and started speaking to us, it was like ... go away :bored:

SiaSiaSia
17-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Originally posted by Tom

Ok totally not proud of this... but I was seeing this guy and we had just been messing out etc. And then one night after a VERY drunken night... I went back to his flat which he shared with his best mate... We got back first so mmmm 'you know' a LOT. And then we heard them coming in and she was a wee skank and faking it and everything..

So I was like to this guy "Do you wana beat them?!" and then he was like totally shocked and yet so turned on with the idea of beating his mate! So kept at it for ages... We were interupted by his mate who had told that skanky girl to leave and joined us! Ahhh sweet victory! :joker:

That is BRILLIANT

Annie
17-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
Originally posted by Tom

That is BRILLIANT

Felt better at the time

WoopieGeorge
18-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Right..

Ok decided to make a thread on embarrassing moments as I have just had one and believe the only way I am going to get over it and start laughing myself!!

So I am in my flat - ground floor - totally excited as I know I am moving soon and I am just in an upbeat mood today. Itunes is playing, I am dancing around getting undressed, boogying round my bed, singing Bob Marleys "No Women No Cry" - getting carried away slightly! Singing into an imaginery microphone... unclips my bra and side steps throwing as if to an audience in a crowd and then DYING! My bedroom window is open! There is a man walking his dog! Staring in my ****ing window! I am now kinda trying to compress my body inwards to create a ball and dive to the curtains at the same time! Not attractive! Shut the curtains!! And hear him clapping from outside! So instead of crying and hiding away... No cos thats what any normal person would do... go and regret it and try and forget... No. I decide I am stronger than that... Go behind the curtain - still naked and bow! And exit!

About 20 seconds later... have now realised what I have done and start freaking! OMG! I am actually so embarrassed now btw! I really am! I dont know why I was even dancing in the first place.. never mind stripping and trying to be sexy.

Anyway telling you all has now made it kinda better...

What are some embarrassing things you have done?

HAHAHAHAAH! OMG i feel for u my mate had that doen to her once LOL

M X
14-11-2008, 10:33 PM
In school one time I was in the middle of I.T and the computer completley froze so I asked the teacher. She came over and said "Try to close that window" and I looked up to the ACTUAL window and said "The window's not open" and she just looked at me as though I am so stupid.

:blush:

I've got sooo many more though!

You?

Lauren
14-11-2008, 10:34 PM
There was one the other night but I can't really say on here LMAO.

I think I told Mark(us) it, though.

*mazedsalv**
lmao! Thats something I would say!! :bigsmile:

M X
^^Hmm..LOL.

Tom
14-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Today I tripped at work and fell into the fire extinguisher :blush2:

I'm really clumsy

MarkWaldorf
14-11-2008, 10:35 PM

The girl across the hall?

Lauren
14-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Markus

Yes :blush2:

MarkWaldorf
14-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Markus

Yes :blush2:

LMAO!

Yeah you did.

Nicky.
14-11-2008, 10:39 PM
I have my fair share!

Earlier I was taking off stage chairs, but it was like totally black because the lights were down, and I walked right into the 'bar' thing, itsl ike a wooden shelf on wheels, it hurt SO bad! I SO hope I couldnt be seen by the audience! Wudda looked a right wally!

Christina
14-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Ok i have like 3 lol:

Last summer we were having the upstairs/downstairs hall done and the back/front of the house done by 2 builders. Well anyways they must of come quite early because i was still in my PJ's so i was upstairs and ended up spending about half the day in there because if i went outside they would of seen me and i couldnt get in my room anyway because they had the ladder up. Well at about midday/1pm i was desperate for the loo so i waited until i thought they were both downstairs and i crept into the toilet. So anyways i sat down and i heard this scraping behind me so i turned my head and the builder was up at the window seal painting! Omg i was traumatised ive never run so fast haha. I dont even know whether he saw me or not.. probably did haha.

--

I was at a funfair with my friends and we'd just been dumb and went on this spinny baby ride so anyway as we were getting off i was a bit dizzy and i went to get off the platform thing and i dont know what happened but i just completley fell onto my bum and i just sat there and started cracking up and my friend actually couldnt breathe. Loads of people saw and were just watching me and laughing and the worst bit was i actually could NOT get up 1) because i was laughing too much and 2) i was actually in pain. Haha.

--

I was in year 8 so this was about 4 years ago. The crazy frog ringtune had just come out and i loved it so as i was walking down the street i decided being the fool that i am that id just start singing it because i thought the street was empty. So i actually started going 'A RING DING DING DINGGGG' Lol i even done the hand movements and everything and as i was doing it this man walked around the corner and saw me so i quickly grabbed my phone and made out someone was calling me but i saw him smirk hahaha. I was just like :whistle: LOL.

matchfit
16-11-2008, 07:08 PM
my mate saw me on a baby swing i can fit in to one

Sod_James
16-11-2008, 07:17 PM
when i was at school me and my gf were the only two left in the drama studio to practice our GCSE performance. anyway we were just having a laugh and she wrote somthing on this piece of paper so i was like 'what is it' but she wouldnt show me

so i tried to get it off her cos i wanted to see it and she put it down her shirt. so i tried to get it back by placing my hand down her top. Just then my year head walks into the drama studio looking for my drama teacher. she just stared right at me with my hand down my gf's top.

she was just like 'James can i see you outside please' looking back now it was so OMG embarassing but i cant stop laughing about it now.

Kate..
16-11-2008, 07:18 PM
That is just about the most embarassing thing i think i've ever heard!

Firewire
16-11-2008, 07:31 PM
All seem dead embarrassing.

Annie
13-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Ok so another embarrassing moment that happened to me - once again including me naked and someone outside!!!

(if you are unaware that this has happened before.. please read first post)

Anyway so was in the shower and Matt went to the shop to get some break and milk and our front door needs a key to be opened from the outside even if its unlocked. And I come out the shower, wrapped in a towel, and hear the door bell going so I quickly run into the bedroom and dry myself then dash to the kitchen stick yoghurt on my nipples and make a smiley face on my stomach... As we all do at some point during the day and then run to answer the door assuming that its Matt.

No Annie. Never is.

My dad is standing there with my little brother. Both gob smacked. My brother starts laughing like non stop and my dad goes redder and redder. And I am thinking he is either going to pass out and I will need to drive him to hospital or he is going to kill me! So I just run into the house and put something on and my brother walks in still laughing and I am like where is dad??

He had went to the shop to get MATT!! Started shouting at Matt saying to buy more yoghurt!! And they both came back together... Matt not knowing what had happened and you could cut the tension with a knif..

And its been like a day and my dad hasnt spoken to me..

supernoodles!
15-02-2009, 11:34 PM
lol at Annies and Laurens backstreet boys one hahah!!poor things.
I had a similar one to Hannah a few years ago.I too couldn`t find a decent bra and was rushing around trying to get ready for school.So without thinking i just put on my strapless and left.Later that day we had P.E and ,trampolining waheyyy!Well ,you guessed it I went up and the bra came down,not good in a gym hall full of 35 15 year olds to say the least.I have many more,mainly things I`ve done drunk:blush:I once went on a school trip to France in yr 8 and somehow after showering in the unisex bathroom managed to leave a pair of knickers in there!ahaha,I never owned up to it though:blush:

MrGaryy
16-02-2009, 01:04 AM
LOL

In business one time nothign was really going on as most of us had just finshed a test but there were some still at it so it was pretty silent. I was sitting at the very back and was swinging back on my chair. There was this pipe on the wall near the floor i grabbed hold of. Little did i know it was scalding hot. So just go "FUUUUUCK!" but i forgot i was swinging so my chair goes right back and am just lying there on the ground with the chair on top me totally bewildered at what just happened. The whole class turns around and are completely silent for like 10 seconds then just burst out laughing. The teacher just says to me "sit properly Gary!". Aah took me ages to live that one down.

Christina
16-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Gazbo seems to find this hilarious when i told him haha:

I was in year 8 so this was about 4 years ago. The crazy frog ringtone had just come out and i loved it so as i was walking down the street i decided being the fool that i am that id just start singing it because i thought the street was empty. So i actually started going 'A RING DING DING DINGGGG' Lol i even done the hand movements and everything and as i was doing it this man walked around the corner and saw me so i quickly grabbed my phone and made out someone was calling me but i saw him smirk hahaha. I was just like :blush:

Fom
16-02-2009, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Christina

I was in year 8 so this was about 4 years ago. The crazy frog ringtone had just come out and i loved it so as i was walking down the street i decided being the fool that i am that id just start singing it because i thought the street was empty. So i actually started going 'A RING DING DING DINGGGG' Lol i even done the hand movements and everything and as i was doing it this man walked around the corner and saw me so i quickly grabbed my phone and made out someone was calling me but i saw him smirk hahaha. I was just like :blush:

Yeh I have a bad habit of singing in streets, luckily I dont get caught that much haha.

Sam!
16-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Ok so another embarrassing moment that happened to me - once again including me naked and someone outside!!!

(if you are unaware that this has happened before.. please read first post)

Anyway so was in the shower and Matt went to the shop to get some break and milk and our front door needs a key to be opened from the outside even if its unlocked. And I come out the shower, wrapped in a towel, and hear the door bell going so I quickly run into the bedroom and dry myself then dash to the kitchen stick yoghurt on my nipples and make a smiley face on my stomach... As we all do at some point during the day and then run to answer the door assuming that its Matt.

No Annie. Never is.

My dad is standing there with my little brother. Both gob smacked. My brother starts laughing like non stop and my dad goes redder and redder. And I am thinking he is either going to pass out and I will need to drive him to hospital or he is going to kill me! So I just run into the house and put something on and my brother walks in still laughing and I am like where is dad??

He had went to the shop to get MATT!! Started shouting at Matt saying to buy more yoghurt!! And they both came back together... Matt not knowing what had happened and you could cut the tension with a knif..

And its been like a day and my dad hasnt spoken to me..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

supernoodles!
16-02-2009, 09:54 AM

lmao!hahah another good one lol

Nicky.
16-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Not quite as embarrassing as some of yours .. but still!

I was in my living room yesterday, it was like 4pm and I was still in my dressing gown. I was just sitting on my laptop (while talking to Annie.. she knows this story!), and I looked up and saw a girl across the road. She was like looking next door, looking puzzled and laughing! So I was like weirdd! .. so I was just looking what she was doing and whoever she was looking at, bolted past my window and looked in!

We have like a lawn in front of our garden, so people usually go along the pavement at the bottom! I wasn't expecting some random girl to run right in front of the window!! She looked at me and everything.. in my dressing gown.. on the computer.. at 4pm in the afternoon!

:blush2:

Captain.Remy
16-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Another one which happened not a long time ago:
I asked my neighbour if she was pregnant. No she had intestine cancer.
I was shameful.

Dom:D
16-02-2009, 06:58 PM
The other day me and my friend Cuisle Anna and Aidan were in my friend brendans house so they left for two mins to go to the shop and the was nobody in his house so me and Cuisle blasted up the music and started dancing to Beyonce single ladies and started singing really badly and I took of my top off lol and started going crazy and Breandans mummy daddy granny and grandad walked in a stood there laughing and I turned purple lol:laugh: Emarasssiinng!!!!!!:D

Christina
16-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Yeh I have a bad habit of singing in streets, luckily I dont get caught that much haha. Haha, i havent sung in the road alone ever since, i dunno what made me do it even.. must of been in one of those moods :laugh:

Firewire
16-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Yeh I have a bad habit of singing in streets, luckily I dont get caught that much haha. Haha, i havent sung in the road alone ever since, i dunno what made me do it even.. must of been in one of those moods :laugh:

I always sing when I am walking home from school. I only do it when no one is about.

Annie
17-02-2009, 07:53 AM
LOL these are actually cracking me up! lol

Tonight me and Matt went out for dinner and then to a bar for a few drinks. I was driving so didnt drink much. As we were driving home, I started to feel like really drunk and didnt know why. I had only had like 4 vodka's and yet felt really really drunk and was like god i shouldnt be driving. And I normally just zoom around everywhere in my car and dont think of speed limits. And I was speeding about 55mph down a 40 zone and out of a side junction came a traffic cop and I absolutely shat it! Like slammed on the breaks practically to stop myself and they turned on their lights and whoop whooop noises and I pulled over. The policeman came out of his car and asked me to do the same and asked me if it was my car etc. I said that it was etc.

He turned to me and was like so have you been drinking tonight? (I was like panicking and looking like a 4yr old who had just taken the last cookie) and just like yeah I had one! And he was like please come to our car for a breath test so I am now MAJORLY panicking and I ended up passing it!! I was like omg I am amazing! Congratulations Annie!

He said to me, you were over the speeding limit. Do you know you were? I said I didnt and he said are you in a rush for anything?!?! And I just said YES I HAD LEFT THE OVEN ON!!! AND WAS SCARED THAT MY 87 YEAR OLD GREAT GRANDMOTHER MIGHT BURN HERSELF!!

And then he said that he was LETTING ME AWAY WITH A WARNING! I was like OMG! I am amazing! And then he took my details and let me go! Without a ticket! Without a fine! NOTHING! I was like whooooo!

And then I told Matt he was like "what a stupid lie!?" but hey it worked!

But I wasnt really embarrassed... More mortified!