PDA

View Full Version : Dreams: Teeth falling out

*mazedsalv**
16-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Omgg how horrific!!! Last night i had a dream that one tooth came out, I looked at myself in the mirror, and then all of a sudden, my teeth just all fell out.

This is frightening to me because I HATE my teeth, they must be the worst part about me, and I eat a lot of sweets and lately my teeth have been aching and hurting, so that dream really creeped me out.

I looked up on Dream menaings and it means either of these things:

1. I feel like Im losing my confidence (which i dont think I am)
2. Scared Im not being heard (My throat has been hurting, so everytime i speak, I start coughing and Ive been talking more quieter)
3. Worrying about my image and how people see me (I dont actually care what people think, so probably not)
4. Someone close to me is very ill or near death
5. Money will come my way (should I let my sister/parents do the lottery just in case? lol)

rayheartbliss
16-11-2008, 01:50 PM
lol

good luck then! ^_^

MarkWaldorf
16-11-2008, 01:51 PM
So basically you have image problems according to your dream? lol
Is the dream thing you looked at reliable?

Jen
16-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
This is frightening to me because I HATE my teeth, they must be the worst part about me,

Is it not a good dream then...

Barbie
16-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Oo i had a similar dream.. i would be talking and all my teeth would fall out and then i spat them out and then felt my teeth and they were all there again! then a few moments later they would start to fall out again.. then they were all there when i tried to feel them with my tounge... it was soo strange..

*mazedsalv**
16-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Markus
So basically you have image problems according to your dream? lol
Is the dream thing you looked at reliable?

Something like that haha, I dont think i do, I might do. And yeah its really reliable.

*mazedsalv**
16-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
This is frightening to me because I HATE my teeth, they must be the worst part about me,

Is it not a good dream then...

Haha, i would rather have teeth i dont like instead of none at all :bigsmile:

Indierock&roll
16-11-2008, 02:07 PM
OMG OMG OMG
i keep having dreams of my teeth falling out!
im so self consiouse of them and im scared of them being wobbly all the time !
haha

supernoodles!
17-11-2008, 08:14 PM
There is already 2 threads merged about this