PDA

View Full Version : Laptop problems (again)

officialleafan
18-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi all, a while back i told you that my charger was playing up, and now it really is...

It's plugged in, but i left it for a while, and the battery was empty (no charger sign next to it) so the battery went down to 9%. So i wiggled the charger around, and it won't charge unless i have something holding the charger up (the tip of the charger which goes into the little hole lol). And even though it's plugged in and the charger is saying it's charging, it's staying at 9% and hasn't gone up in half an hour :sad:

Can anyone help me?

Sarah.
18-11-2008, 08:29 PM
I used to have to like hold the charger bit in a certain place so it charged, it was annoying. Eventually it didn't work at all so someone took the laptop away and got a new charger for it. Took about 2 weeks.

Nicky.
18-11-2008, 08:32 PM
It could be the charger that's got faulty or the part of your laptop that makes it charge (that's what happened with mine).

If you think its the charger that's broken, i.e. its obviously got a cut in the wire or something, try going on Ebay and looking for a charger, my dad did that and it was with him in like 2 days, apposed to the weeks you can wait to have it sent off x

Ross
18-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by mrs_rko
I used to have to like hold the charger bit in a certain place so it charged, it was annoying. Eventually it didn't work at all so someone took the laptop away and got a new charger for it. Took about 2 weeks.

officialleafan
18-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
It could be the charger that's got faulty or the part of your laptop that makes it charge (that's what happened with mine).

If you think its the charger that's broken, i.e. its obviously got a cut in the wire or something, try going on Ebay and looking for a charger, my dad did that and it was with him in like 2 days, apposed to the weeks you can wait to have it sent off x

What if it is the hole thingy? :sad: