PDA

View Full Version : BNP's member list leaked...

StevieG
19-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Oh dear.... :laugh:

Here is the link. Over 10,000 names, address's, phone numbers, email ad's and occupations are included.

You can download it from here....Link removed by Mark

Mininova and piratebay also have a download.

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 11:13 AM
I thought it was quite funny. I dont undertand; these people support this party why dont they want others to know?

Lauren
19-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by GiRTh
I thought it was quite funny. I dont undertand; these people support this party why dont they want others to know?

I agree to an extent. Some of the people on the list are children whose parents have (wrongly imo) signed them up to it, and now their personal details are available.

Plus there's no doubting that people will "crusade" against some of the people on there.

It was my Universities SAAR soc that broke the story so I think they're involved.

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Lauren

I agree to an extent. Some of the people on the list are children whose parents have (wrongly imo) signed them up to it, and now their personal details are available.

Plus there's no doubting that people will "crusade" against some of the people on there.

It was my Universities SAAR soc that broke the story so I think they're involved. I know from my own personal experience that people are not born racist, they're taught racism. I feel sorry for those kids to have such ignorant parents. Lets hope the parents fail to teach the kids they're own warped ideology.

I'm all for people crusading against these people. You live by the sword you die by the sword. These people feel so strongly about these issues that they're prepared to subscribe to a political party. I say they must also face the consequences of having such disgusting outdated views.

Thats just my opinion.

StevieG
19-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I know from my own personal experience that people are not born racist, they're taught racism. I feel sorry for those kids to have such ignorant parents. Lets hope the parents fail to teach the kids they're own warped ideology.

I'm all for people crusading against these people. You live by the sword you die by the sword. These people feel so strongly about these issues that they're prepared to subscribe to a political party. I say they must also face the consequences of having such disgusting outdated views.

Thats just my opinion.

Well said dude. I fully agree with what you are saying. :thumbs:

Lauren
19-11-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm also all for people crusading against these people in the sense that; requesting local councils remove people of higher positions who are on the list etc.

However, I think this is going to resort to violence which I don't condone, and innocent victims could get caught in the cross fire. People will have to move their families and children etc before they get caught up in it. It won't just be the members of the BNP that will suffer from this.

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm also all for people crusading against these people in the sense that; requesting local councils remove people of higher positions who are on the list etc.

However, I think this is going to resort to violence which I don't condone, and innocent victims could get caught in the cross fire. People will have to move their families and children etc before they get caught up in it. It won't just be the members of the BNP that will suffer from this. Of course innocents are going to get caught up in this. These are the consequences I was referrring to; the consequences of joining such a right wing fascist organisation. If people feel so strongly in support of such extreme issues that they're prepared to join the party, they must also be prepared to face people who feel strongly against their ignorant views. These issues are so sensitive that such confrontations are likely to become very animated.

EDIT:Basically what I'm saying is that I dont want these ars*holes to act all innocent when the sh*t hits the fan. Surely when they took the time and then took the effort to join this disgrace of a party they knew what they were getting themselves into.

StevieG
19-11-2008, 12:53 PM

However, I think this is going to resort to violence which I don't condone, and innocent victims could get caught in the cross fire. People will have to move their families and children etc before they get caught up in it. It won't just be the members of the BNP that will suffer from this.

Who are these innocent victims? The kids? The parents put their children in danger by signing up with this organisation in the first place.

I have no sympathy for any member on that list. I only feel slightly sorry for the children who have been brainwashed by their parents, and not given a fair start in life.

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 12:56 PM
theres no need for violence, ridicule and social isolation sure but I dont condone violence from any side of the fence! Someones gotta be the better man

Tom
19-11-2008, 03:19 PM
I dislike the BNP as much as the next person but I think its ridiculous people cannot have non-politically correct views without the threat of violence of some sort (as shown in this thread). If the shoe was on the other foot it would be a lot different.

Just let people have their views whether narrow minded or otherwise.

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Tom
I dislike the BNP as much as the next person but I think its ridiculous people cannot have non-politically correct views without the threat of violence of some sort (as shown in this thread). If the shoe was on the other foot it would be a lot different.

Just let people have their views whether narrow minded or otherwise. If this was any other political party then you'd have a point. These people hold extreme views. So extreme that they dont want other people to know they hold such views. If this was no big deal then these people would have no problem with their names being published.

These people deserve everything they get.

Tom
19-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Tom

Just let people have their views whether narrow minded or otherwise. If this was any other political party then you'd have a point. These people hold extreme views. So extreme that they dont want other people to know they hold such views. If this was no big deal then these people would have no problem with their names being published.

So what if they hold extreme views? What ever happened to freedom of speech? Are people not allowed to do that just because they might offend a few people?

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom

So what if they hold extreme views? What ever happened to freedom of speech? Are people not allowed to do that just because they might offend a few people?

theyre allowed to have whatever views they like but the majority of society find their views offensive and they are entitled to say so too! I dont agree with violence but they should be held accountable if they are spreading race hate

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Tom

So what if they hold extreme views? What ever happened to freedom of speech? Are people not allowed to do that just because they might offend a few people? Its anot a case of offending a few people it a case of holding an ideology where they dont accept that this country is a multi racial, multi sexual, multi cultural country. The BNP are "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

Freedom of speech is fine in principle but if someone starts to spout crap like that do you really want to hear from them? That level of ignorance and intollerance is extremely dangerous.

Tom
19-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom

theyre allowed to have whatever views they like but the majority of society find their views offensive and they are entitled to say so too! I dont agree with violence but they should be held accountable if they are spreading race hate

Why should they be held accountable for their views? There are two opposing views I know that, and I think everyone should be able to express their views whether its controversial or not. If someone offends someone else, the one who does the offending shouldn't be held accountable for having that view, what makes their view any different to the views of someone who has been offended? And whats to say a BNP doesn't get offended by people disputing their views? Can the BNP kick off over that?

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom

Why should they be held accountable for their views? There are two opposing views I know that, and I think everyone should be able to express their views whether its controversial or not. If someone offends someone else, the one who does the offending shouldn't be held accountable for having that view, what makes their view any different to the views of someone who has been offended? And whats to say a BNP doesn't get offended by people disputing their views? Can the BNP kick off over that?

because they are spreading racial hatred its the same as an extremist terrorist spreading hatred against westerners, both are equally dangerous and fuel anger/violence towards other groups.

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 03:46 PM
wtf?

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Tom

Why should they be held accountable for their views? There are two opposing views I know that, and I think everyone should be able to express their views whether its controversial or not. If someone offends someone else, the one who does the offending shouldn't be held accountable for having that view, what makes their view any different to the views of someone who has been offended? And whats to say a BNP doesn't get offended by people disputing their views? Can the BNP kick off over that? Its not about having views that others find offensive. I have views that some might find offensive but my views dont offend millions and promote seperation and segregation. Anyone who holds such views and openly expresses them should definitely be held up to scrutiny and hopefully ridicule .

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 03:48 PM

because they are spreading racial hatred its the same as an extremist terrorist spreading hatred against westerners, both are equally dangerous and fuel anger/violence towards other groups. True. And thats why both must be stopped.

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Its not like one bloke ranting in his living room. Its a whole organisation seeking to remove non-whites from the country they were born in and Ive seen undercover documentaries where they fuel anger and incite violence at their meetings

GiRTh
19-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Its not like one bloke ranting in his living room. Its a whole organisation seeking to remove non-whites from the country they were born in and Ive seen undercover documentaries where they fuel anger and incite violence at their meetings Agreed. :thumbs:

One bloke spouting garbage is fair enough. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but to set up an organisation to implement such views is too much. The BNP need to be stopped.

hannah.
19-11-2008, 04:57 PM
what's the huge deal? I might sound totally idiotic but like what do they stand for that's so awful?
I feel like a total prat haha

Locke.
19-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by hannah.
what's the huge deal? I might sound totally idiotic but like what do they stand for that's so awful?

I THINK it's a group that want a whites only Britain.

Tom
19-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by hannah.

They are racist and homophobic and want the UK to be full of white straight people

hannah.
19-11-2008, 05:08 PM
ok thanks guys, thats what i thought but i wasnt 100%.
i should have googled it ********

AngRemembered
19-11-2008, 05:37 PM
yeah hannah you should have googled it honey, oh and by the way your name is on page 45 of that list too :joker:

Only kiddin... I'm just gob smacked there are as many as 10,000 brainless individuals in the UK that should be a major health worry for the government if nothing else.

Lauren
21-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Officially they stand for a British only Britain.
Ideologically they stand for a white only Britain.

There is no doubting that anyone willing to literally line the pockets of Griffin are racist.