PDA

View Full Version : for anyone trying to give up smoking!

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Ive just bought an E-cig (electronic cigarette). Blows out smoke and everyfin, nicotine without the crap! Its ace...Im smoking right now and I dont have to stand out in the freezing cold:eureka:

Annie
19-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Ooooo I might get one and I dont even smoke! But always wanting to look cool :wink:

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 01:44 PM
well I dont know about lookin cool it looks like your smoking a pen lol

Annie
19-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Ok smoking a biro aint cool :laugh:

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Not the best look but legal in pubs which is a bonus

Jackie
19-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Thats good so that one cigerette will last you for months.:hugesmile:

NettoSuperstar!
19-11-2008, 02:52 PM
well you buy cartridges to refill it one lasts ages and much cheaper than buying fags

Jackie
20-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
well you buy cartridges to refill it o
ne lasts ages and much cheaper than buying fags

And much healthier.

~Kizwiz~
20-11-2008, 07:52 AM
oooohh how much are they?

hannah.
20-11-2008, 07:55 AM
I have one of these!
So fun, although it doesn't work that well for me, I still crave real fags

Does yours look like a real fag, just bigger and really heavy? They're so awkward when you first get them, because theyre made of metal and with me it kept falling out of my fingers haha

hannah.
20-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by ~Kizwiz~
oooohh how much are they?

I got mine for about £50 on ebay and then extra cartridges for about £15.
It's so much cheaper in the long run, because i got 100 cartridges for £15 and like 20 with the actual thing, and each one has the same amount of nicotine in as a whole pack :)

NettoSuperstar!
20-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Ive got a black e cig mini with blue light it was £40 or thereabouts and then the refill cartridges range from £7-£15 for 100 depending where you get them, we got ours from US as I dont trust the chinese. I have had real fags now and then but that satisfies me most of the time, mind you only had it 2 weeks

NettoSuperstar!
20-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by jackie46
well you buy cartridges to refill it o
ne lasts ages and much cheaper than buying fags

And much healthier.

Oh yeh much healthier theres not been many studies on the health side but the ingredients arent harmful

~Kizwiz~
20-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Ive got a black e cig mini with blue light it was £40 or thereabouts and then the refill cartridges range from £7-£15 for 100 depending where you get them, we got ours from US as I dont trust the chinese. I have had real fags now and then but that satisfies me most of the time, mind you only had it 2 weeks

You'll have to let me know how it goes, I need to quit too

ange7
20-11-2008, 09:05 AM
I quit using those nicorette chewies but that was on and off for a few years. Finally I tried the patches and they were great. Slap them on and forget them all day. Took about 3 month of those and now I've been off smokes since xmas 2006.
Wish I quit sooner.

NettoSuperstar!
20-11-2008, 09:08 AM
I like having summat to put in my mouth (no jokes please!) that blows smoke and I can join in with the naughty ppl at work! I dont want to be left out lol

ange7
20-11-2008, 09:17 AM
I like having summat to put in my mouth (no jokes please!) that blows smoke and I can join in with the naughty people at work! I dont want to be left out lol
sounds like you will be when all your work mates die of cancer :tongue: ... joking

NettoSuperstar!
20-11-2008, 09:19 AM
lol spoken like a true ex smoker! Well with my new e-cig hopefully my lungs will remain intact!

Tom
20-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Ooooo I might get one and I dont even smoke! But always wanting to look cool :wink:

Then don't smoke at all :joker:

Sting
20-11-2008, 03:39 PM
well you buy cartridges to refill it one lasts ages and much cheaper than buying fags
I'm not a smoker myself ,can you tel me do you still get a nicotine fix from it or is it a simulation.

NettoSuperstar!
20-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Sting
I'm not a smoker myself ,can you tel me do you still get a nicotine fix from it or is it a simulation.

the nicotine is in the cartridges along with glycerin which turns it into vapour, so yeh you get ya fix like

hannah.
20-11-2008, 05:38 PM
and if i use the high nicotine cartridges i get headrush after 2 tokes haha!

VicKyyKciV
20-11-2008, 08:23 PM
I just smoke the odd fag now and again, more so when my mates are round which is like a million times a week lol cough cough cough :laugh:

I love a joint though, that makes me feel real good. one of my mates boyfriend has loads of hash but he's ****ing mean and won't give us any. he did say that he'd lay some onto me if i'd go to bed with him well he can **** off, he smeels cronic.

ange7
21-11-2008, 04:52 AM
lol so if he didn't "smell cronic" then it would be all systems go? Script writers couldn't make up the stuff you come up with hehe
....maybe they'll come up with an e-joint for you

NettoSuperstar!
21-11-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by VicKyyKciV
I just smoke the odd fag now and again, more so when my mates are round which is like a million times a week lol cough cough cough :laugh:

I love a joint though, that makes me feel real good. one of my mates boyfriend has loads of hash but he's ****ing mean and won't give us any. he did say that he'd lay some onto me if i'd go to bed with him well he can **** off, he smeels cronic.

You wanna lay off that **** its not good for your mental health