PDA

View Full Version : Help- My Auntie

outfromunder
20-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Im a bit upset because my auntie has just died and im lookin for cheering up....

Ninastar
20-11-2008, 06:23 PM
think of all the good times u had with her. And i am sorry for your loss.

Christina
20-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Aww im extremley sorry to hear this. My nan whom i was very close to passed away this August and im still greaving now. You do feel happier in due course but i'm not going to lie and say that you will feel completley better after a few days. Try to think about all the happy times and remember she wouldnt want to see you/your family upset. I know almost everyone says it but it is true, its what got me through the months.

Also another BIG help is being with friends, they really do take your mind off of things, im not sure whether youre still in school/college or not but when i got back to school it took my mind off of things ALOT. I hope that you feel better soon. And just remeber your auntie is at peace now :hug: x

AngRemembered
20-11-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, the best thing you can do is be with your familly right now, you will all need each other and it will be the best company to be in for feeling better they too will need help 'cheering up'.

Chri$
20-11-2008, 07:55 PM
I am sorry to hear that, but some how I don't believe you.

Ninastar
20-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Chri$
I am sorry to hear that, but some how I don't believe you.

I kinda thought that too. I have a feeling its that chrissy/friend of chrissy guy again :conf2:

Ross
20-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Liar liar pants on fire

Christina
20-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh crap.. so i made myself look like a complete idiot then =/