PDA

View Full Version : Omfg my just sister choked.

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Ok me and my sister were eating these crisps with dip things and she like started coughing and i was like u ok, she would reply so i was like Ohhhh shitttt. My dad was there and she started gagging and he had to like pull her stomache from behind ( is that CPR ?? ). Omg it was so scary. and i feel bad cause only just now i get emotional. I don't like crying infront of my family so i came here.

Novo
24-11-2008, 08:25 PM
you silly billy

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:26 PM
lol. it was so scary tho x

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:27 PM
lol At the chatroom convo.

Conzors
24-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Awww.

I was in burger kind once when a baby did that.

And i just leanred CPR in my school, but i was scared to do it, i tried to but i didnt wonna do it to fail so i was scared and just ran.

But i went back and the babyw as fine :( .

I felt soo guilty x

Sam!
24-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ninostar
Ok me and my sister were eating these crisps with dip things and she like started coughing and i was like u ok, she would reply so i was like Ohhhh shitttt. My dad was there and she started gagging and he had to like pull her stomache from behind ( is that CPR ?? ). Omg it was so scary. and i feel bad cause only just now i get emotional. I don't like crying infront of my family so i came here.

Its not CPR I don't think, Heimlich Manoeurve?

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Conzors
Awww.

And i just leanred CPR in my school, but i was scared to do it, i tried to but i didnt wonna do it to fail so i was scared and just ran.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeh thats it scampi. andd awww i would probs to the same thing. I wouldnt be able to watch.

Hugo
Thats terrible. :sad:

Sam!
Originally posted by Firewire
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause people choking is funny. :rolleyes:

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Scampi
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

lmao at Conzors running away. OMG How sad is that.

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

hey you don't like it when people 'bully' you so don't to it to anyone else.

Christina
24-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Aw i hope shes okay! If someone did that i probs wouldnt know what to do either.

VicKyyKciV
24-11-2008, 08:35 PM

Yeah cpr is when they start up your heart after a heart attack lets say.

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

hey you don't like it when people 'bully' you so don't to it to anyone else.

I wasn't doing anything. I just laughed at Conzors and TBH Conzors would laugh if I ran away.

Lauren
24-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Aw that's not nice. Glad she's ok now.

Btw some people are really becoming bullies on here these days... and I don't mean Firewire.

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by VicKyyKciV

Yeh i thought it might have been CPR but cpr is like mouth to mouth x

VicKyyKciV
24-11-2008, 08:37 PM
God my banners ****ing small, i thought it would be bigger than that :mad:

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

Btw some people are really becoming bullies on here these days... and I don't mean Firewire.

who ? :sad:

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:39 PM

Thanks Lauren. lol

Sam!
24-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

VicKyyKciV
24-11-2008, 08:40 PM

Yeh i thought it might have been CPR but cpr is like mouth to mouth x

Dont worry about that babes, as long as your sisters okay. i have nearly choked before and it's not nice, i thought i was gonna die.

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

What is that supposed to mean?

Matt08
24-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

You really should learn to be a little more sensitive in serious threads like this. Choking isn't funny.

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Matt08
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

You really should learn to be a little more sensitive in serious threads like this. Choking isn't funny.

I know that. I choked on a bottle cap when I was younger.

I was laughing at CONZORS not someone choking.

Matt08
24-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

Yeah, but the situation isn't a joke. Even if Conor did run away.

Sam!
24-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

I'm sure you would run away or whatever aswell. Perhaps stop contridicting yourself.

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

I'm sure you would run away or whatever aswell. Perhaps stop contridicting yourself.

Yeah I know. I said that.

I wasn't expecting him to say that though, that is why I laughed.

VicKyyKciV
Originally posted by Christina
Aw i hope shes okay! If someone did that i probs wouldnt know what to do either.

Just dont sit there doing nothing, thats the worst thing you can do. there is no point phoning 999 either as you have to act quick. i'd just jump on her, anything at all i could do to help.

Billy
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

Really? Cos I thought what Conor said was ****ing hilarious.

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:47 PM
this is why i got a bt angry at firewire. I thought he was laughing about the whole choking thing.

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:48 PM
this is why i got a bt angry at firewire. I thought he was laughing about the whole choking thing.

OK

Lets drop it now. OK

Novo
24-11-2008, 08:49 PM
firwire laughs at some one choking and other people get called bullies for telling him to not laugh

oh dear

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Fine. x

Christina
24-11-2008, 08:50 PM

Just dont sit there doing nothing, thats the worst thing you can do. there is no point phoning 999 either as you have to act quick. i'd just jump on her, anything at all i could do to help. Haha thanks, i remember the other day i thought my friend was having an astmha attack so i panicked and just shouted 'OMG COME QUICK I THINK SHES HAVING AN ATSHMA ATTACK' LMAO, im useless :p

Lauren
24-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by andy-dale-win
firwire laughs at some one choking and other people get called bullies for telling him to not laugh

oh dear

He clearly laughed at the story of Conzors running away.
As if him laughing has anything to do with other people, but of course they'll pick faults with him whatever he does on their little bullying bandwagon.

Firewire
24-11-2008, 08:51 PM

oh dear

He clearly laughed at the story of Conzors running away.
As if him laughing has anything to do with other people, but of course they'll pick faults with him whatever he does on their little bullying bandwagon.

Thanks Lauren.

At least someone understands me.

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:52 PM

Just dont sit there doing nothing, thats the worst thing you can do. there is no point phoning 999 either as you have to act quick. i'd just jump on her, anything at all i could do to help. Haha thanks, i remember the other day i thought my friend was having an astmha attack so i panicked and just shouted 'OMG COME QUICK I THINK SHES HAVING AN ATSHMA ATTACK' LMAO, Im useless :p

Awwww! bless you. I would just yell SOME ONE HELP MEEE!!!!!

Christina
24-11-2008, 08:54 PM

Just dont sit there doing nothing, thats the worst thing you can do. there is no point phoning 999 either as you have to act quick. i'd just jump on her, anything at all i could do to help. Haha thanks, i remember the other day i thought my friend was having an astmha attack so i panicked and just shouted 'OMG COME QUICK I THINK SHES HAVING AN ATSHMA ATTACK' LMAO, Im useless :p

Awwww! bless you. I would just yell SOME ONE HELP MEEE!!!!! Haha, aww well it works cos a teacher come and took her next door and she was ok in the end :)

Novo
24-11-2008, 08:55 PM
anything goes for SUPER FIREWIRE!!!!! :joker:

Ninastar
24-11-2008, 08:56 PM

Awwww! bless you. I would just yell SOME ONE HELP MEEE!!!!! Haha, aww well it works cos a teacher come and took her next door and she was ok in the end :)

Awww good lol. In my sisters class she had 3 people faint ( including her ) and a boy went to go get the teacher when the other girl fainted and he ended up fainting when he was walking. The teacher was like omg i dont know what to do! lol

Lauren
24-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Haha thanks, i remember the other day i thought my friend was having an astmha attack so i panicked and just shouted 'OMG COME QUICK I THINK SHES HAVING AN ATSHMA ATTACK' LMAO, Im useless :p

My friend once had an epileptic fit on me. I didn't even know she had epilepsy - we were outside the classroom. So I kinda put her in the recovery position PMSL, and ran into the classroom like "MISS !!! MISS !!!... she's er... fallen?!". So helpful, haha.

Z
24-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Haha thanks, i remember the other day i thought my friend was having an astmha attack so i panicked and just shouted 'OMG COME QUICK I THINK SHES HAVING AN ATSHMA ATTACK' LMAO, Im useless :p

My friend once had an epileptic fit on me. I didn't even know she had epilepsy - we were outside the classroom. So I kinda put her in the recovery position PMSL, and ran into the classroom like "MISS !!! MISS !!!... she's er... fallen?!". So helpful, haha.

:hugesmile: My friend's kidneys started whacking out in the school library, so my initial reaction was to make sure he didn't knock over any of the book racks in case I had to pick them all up...

>____>

Christina
24-11-2008, 09:01 PM

My friend once had an epileptic fit on me. I didn't even know she had epilepsy - we were outside the classroom. So I kinda put her in the recovery position PMSL, and ran into the classroom like "MISS !!! MISS !!!... she's er... fallen?!". So helpful, haha. LMAO oh no.. was she ok? :laugh:

Lauren
24-11-2008, 09:02 PM

My friend once had an epileptic fit on me. I didn't even know she had epilepsy - we were outside the classroom. So I kinda put her in the recovery position PMSL, and ran into the classroom like "MISS !!! MISS !!!... she's er... fallen?!". So helpful, haha. LMAO oh no.. was she ok? :laugh:

Hahh, yeah... I like to pretend it was cos of my quick thinking recovery position :laugh3:

Christina
24-11-2008, 09:04 PM

Hahh, yeah... I like to pretend it was cos of my quick thinking recovery position :laugh3: Haha, there was this boy in my primary school who had epalpsie and i remember my teacher telling me about what it was etc.. and at the time i remember being SO scared incase he had a fit when i was with him haha.. what a wimp :P

And yes it probably was LOL :hugesmile:

VicKyyKciV
24-11-2008, 09:07 PM

I think with astma is different, they need an inhaler, most that have astma have an inhaler in the house probably the kitchen cabenet so look there or ask her to point where it is. astma is terrible. sometimes i get a bit out of breath but i enjoy the odd fag and the odd spliff, i'm just one of the gang so i have to fit in :dazzler:

Conzors
24-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

Excuse me firewire?

But how is running away being sad.

I didnt want to witness something horryfying.
:S

VicKyyKciV
24-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Awww.

I felt soo guilty x

lmao

Cause you can talk ey.

Excuse me firewire?

But how is running away being sad.

I didnt want to witness something horryfying.
:S

Can't you all take this silly argument to msn or summin, your just all spoiling this thread. the main thing is that her sistrer is okay and didn't choke so just stop ****ing fighting allright :mad:

Conzors
24-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Can't you all take this silly argument to msn or summin, your just all spoiling this thread. the main thing is that her sistrer is okay and didn't choke so just stop ****ing fighting allright :mad:
I Actually Agree.

Im glad your sisters alright caitlin

xxxx

AlexBigBrother
24-11-2008, 09:20 PM
post remove - hurtful comments aren't allowed - admin

VicKyyKciV
24-11-2008, 09:23 PM
I Actually Agree.

Im glad your sisters alright caitlin

xxxx

I just read her opening post again and she said that she was upset so came on tibb for some support or summin and now there is this silly quarrel, i dont think her thread is really the time or place to have it, i'm not targeting you conzers i don't know you i just felt it was in poor taste :sad: i'm just glad she's okay thats all xxx

rayheartbliss
24-11-2008, 09:57 PM
SUPER FIREWIRE!!!!! :joker:

Lauren
24-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, and I once choked on a sandwich when I was younger from laughing too much. And my brothers thought I was joking so kept kicking me and stuff whilst I was on the floor - not fun! Thankfully my dad was a fire chief so the heimlich manoeuvre took literally a second from the moment he walked in the door.

rayheartbliss
24-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh, and I once choked on a sandwich when I was younger from laughing too much. And my brothers thought I was joking so kept kicking me and stuff whilst I was on the floor - not fun! Thankfully my dad was a fire chief so the heimlich manoeuvre took literally a second from the moment he walked in the door.
hah!

i choked once eating a sandwich because i put loads of crisps in it! ^.^

Xander
24-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I choked about a month or so ago when I was out to eat, it was on a friggin potato, Like I suddenly couldn't breathe and stood up and started coughing to get it down, and it wouldn't go down and I was trying to breathe but I couldn't soo eventually after like loads of water it went down, horrible sensation. :bigsmile:
But its a horrible feeling though, glad your sister is okay. :)

matchfit
25-11-2008, 06:59 PM
i got in the news once someone at the swimming pool someone dived in to the pool and hit there head i dived in got her out and help her breath and she was 5 min from death

bronaaaa
25-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Glad shes Ok
I chocked on a biscuit one time..and quiche lol

AlexBigBrother
25-11-2008, 07:56 PM
how was my post hurtful?
x

Ninastar
25-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by matchfit
i got in the news once someone at the swimming pool someone dived in to the pool and hit there head i dived in got her out and help her breath and she was 5 min from death

thats really brave! and sweet!

Ninastar
25-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks everyone x
And i seriously wasnt trying to try and argument!!