PDA

View Full Version : Remember, Sweet little Connie From Britians Got Talent.. Well Well Well...

Loukas
29-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Cast your minds back, if you will, to when Britain's Got Talent was on. You know, the show with the dancing dog and the girlfriend of Harry McFly (grrr!)? We all fell for cute little Connie Talbot and her sweet voice during the first series, but Simon Cowell decided that, at the age of just 6, Connie was far too young to become a recording artist. Well, she didn't let that stop her. The teeny cutie has only gone and done what Robbie Williams would give his left foot to do and broken America. Little Connie has taken the US by storm, and is currently at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 with her version of Bob Marley's Three Little Birds. Her debut album, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, is also in the top ten. We bet a certain Mr Cowell is kicking himself. The music mogul was originally interested in signing Connie, but changed his mind in the end, saying instead, "When the time is right, I will be delighted to see if we can make it work." Unfortunately for Simon, Connie decided not to wait for him and signed to the Rainbow Recording Company. She has also released a Christmas Album in the UK. Connie's delighted mum explains, "If she'd gone with Simon's label she would have been working as a fully fledged professional in the industry, doing promotional work and touring. We were naive in not realising how much that would have affected her life. Instead, we found a better solution which has not robbed her of her childhood." The album has been released over here, but failed to do very well. But, after appearances on both Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres' chat shows, Connie's career really took off in the States. We've found Connie's Three Little Birds single for you to have a listen to. If you make it through to the end, do let us know what you think. We just love how much this must be winding Simon up...

Heatworld (http://www.heatworld.com/Article/8175/)

[b] Follow the link to find the VIDEO of her new song!!!

Well.. Poor Simon.. :joker:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HqJzpiCcbpE/SYIiO-95fHI/AAAAAAAAAJw/hmxBS0dnO2E/s400/easter_egg_284x271.jpg

Locke.
29-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Well, that's crap.

Magic
30-11-2008, 09:58 PM
aww bless her.

MarkWaldorf
30-11-2008, 09:59 PM
She isn't even at the top of billboard. Only some little 'hot-seekers' chart.

LemonJam
30-11-2008, 10:00 PM
From the title I thought this was going to be some sort of made up drugs Trauma made up by the sun :joker:

Tom
30-11-2008, 10:01 PM
When I seen the thread title I thought she'd been on drugs or released a sex tape or something :shocked:

Shes spawn of the devil anyway :yuk:

Saph
06-12-2008, 01:41 PM
OMG its awful D: i didnt like her on the show

Annie
06-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Aww little Connie. Bless :lovedup:

Jake!
16-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
From the title I thought this was going to be some sort of made up drugs Trauma made up by the sun :joker:

You know I thought something along those lines from the title.

Dom:D
23-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam