PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, this Britney arguing HAS to stop.

MarkWaldorf
01-12-2008, 06:41 PM
It's VERY immature now, on both sides. Haters are just nit-picking at anything to cause an argument, and fans are insulting people (well, me anyway) in the process.

Personally, I'm tired of defending her when 7 people are on my case saying otherwise. If you don't like Britney, then find a way to express your opinion without calling her dumb, '****ing ass bitch' or bloody ignorant. I garuantee you that way a lot of these arguments wouldn't be happening.

I've apologised to people for what I've said recently, but they obviously couldn't care less and they're still continuing. Bumping every Britney thread in the XF section to post about how horrible she is isn't a mature thing to do. Especially when half are being locked.

This thread will probably get locked but I needed to say this. It's gone too far now. I hope people on both sides or neither agree.

DamonJ
01-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Agree. 100%.

\PJ/
01-12-2008, 06:44 PM
It's mainly down to boredom i think.

LemonJam
Thank you Markus. :spin2:

bronaaaa
Originally posted by DamonJ
Agree. 100%.

Matt08
I think everyone should be able to express their opinion on Britney, even if it isn't always what you want to hear. Although, I think bumping all of the Britney threads was going too far.

If each side respects the other's opinions then debates regarding Britney shouldn't end up in a big row.

Ninastar
01-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Fascination
Originally posted by DamonJ
Agree. 100%.

Xander
It's true, its clear who the haters are, and people just joining in for the sake of it.
But either way Britney will always get criticized, no matter how much of a good thing she does. :bored:

Jen
Originally posted by LemonJam

I love your custom status...
Its deff not a Britney forum...

ITS A JEN FORUMMM!!

MR.K!
Originally posted by Matt08
I think everyone should be able to express their opinion on Britney, even if it isn't always what you want to hear. Although, I think bumping all of the Britney threads was going too far.

If each side respects the other's opinions then debates regarding Britney shouldn't end up in a big row.
Exactly !

Tom
Britney fans need to accept that not everyone thinks the sun shines out her backside.

The more they defend her then the more people who hate her are going to argue back, and the more defense that is put forward the more people are going to strongly dislike her.

By defending her you are all shooting yourselves in the foot. Just let people have their opinions and thats that.

Oh and most do it for a reaction, I'm surprised none have clicked on and chose not to go so low.

LemonJam
01-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL

ITS A JEN FORUMMM!!

We'll all be dead if that happens.

Dead sexy that is. :lovedup:

MarkWaldorf
01-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Britney fans need to accept that not everyone thinks the sun shines out her backside.

The more they defend her then the more people who hate her are going to argue back, and the more defense that is put forward the more people are going to strongly dislike her.

By defending her you are all shooting yourselves in the foot. Just let people have their opinions and thats that.

Oh and most do it for a reaction, I'm surprised none have clicked on and chose not to go so low.

Of course I realise not everyone likes Britney Spears. I have common sense. But as a fan, when someone insults her defending her is what you do. You may not agree with me liking her, and it certainly hasn't done her fans any favours on here recently - but you should realise that when there are Britney fans on here, calling her a "****ing ass bitch" won't exactly go unoticed.

(btw I know you didn't call her that, I'm using it as an example)

Jen
01-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL

ITS A JEN FORUMMM!!

We'll all be dead if that happens.

Dead sexy that is. :lovedup:

I wish I owned TiBB... :P

It would be Sex, Big Brother and James all over the place... :wink::whistle:

Z
01-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Just don't reply... seriously, it's tempting but don't bother - people already have opinions on somebody as controversial as Britney Spears, no amount arguing is going to change anybody's views on her.

Red Moon
01-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Tom

It's two way thing..... The non Britney fans have got to realise that the Britney fans have feelings and sometimes take things personally. It's best to debate the subject without using extreme statements which wind them up.

Matt08
01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Originally posted by Tom

It's two way thing..... The non Britney fans have got to realise that the Britney fans have feelings and sometimes take things personally. It's best to debate the subject without using extreme statements which wind them up.

Yeah, but the extreme statements are opinions as well. I think everyone has to just learn to respect other people's opinions and then there shouldn't be an issue in the debates.

Red Moon
01-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Matt08

Yeah, but the extreme statements are opinions as well. I think everyone has to just learn to respect other people's opinions and then there shouldn't be an issue in the debates. [/quote]

Agreed both sides have to respect each other opinions and that includes people with extreme opinion be it in favor of someone or against them.

But posting short sharp one line statements just winds someone up to post an insult if the same statement is repeated again and again is really not on. This can happen on both sides, by people just posting "I luv Britney" to loads of threads or someone posting "Britney's a *****" all over the board.

It's okay have extreme views about the topic, but at least foster a debate and don't create a flame war, and that applies to both sides.

*mazedsalv**
01-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I agree completely Markus

Lauren
01-12-2008, 07:18 PM
I agree.

http://www.freemyspacegraphics.com/Graphics/Funny_Animations/images/39FUNNY.gif

letmein
01-12-2008, 07:19 PM
I haven't expressed my opinion yet, but I hate her, and know she's a has-been.

Now, deal with it! :thumbs:

letmein
01-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Originally posted by Tom

It's two way thing..... The non Britney fans have got to realise that the Britney fans have feelings and sometimes take things personally. It's best to debate the subject without using extreme statements which wind them up. Why is that anyone else's problem? They need to grow some balls. We're not their babysitters.

pinkmichk
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
i dont like her but sometimes on here its like i have stepped into a parrallel universe and left tibb to a britney forum the arguements are really silly