PDA

View Full Version : Task ideas for BB10?

angelboydhilton
08-12-2008, 10:52 PM
I've been thinking of a few task ideas. Most are completely random (and music based) but I think they'd be really funny.

I think one good idea would be that each housemate had a secret mission at the same time, and if they don't pass then they face eviction instantly (without knowing that until the task ends).

They could do a karaoke task (based on the game, Singstar). The housemates have to vote for someone to start it, that HM goes in another room and has to sing a song chosen by BB (the other HM's watch on the screen). They must score as high as possible to be immune from eviction. Then that HM has to choose a song for another HM (if they want a certain housemate to go then they could choose a really hard song. Like giving a really manly guy a really high-pitched song so he sings bad and faces eviction), etc.

More singing ideas;
Guys have to be a well know girl band and sing (and dance) one of their songs (The Spice Girls, The Pussycat Dolls, etc.) And the girls have to do the same but be a male band (Take That, The Beatles, Aerosmith, etc.)

HM's have to separate into groups and perform well known Musical scenes. (Hairspray, High School Musical, Chicago, Joseph, Sound Of Music, etc.)

WHAT ELSE??????????????????

Jamie.....
17-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Eat disgusting cheeses and say which cheese they are :tongue:

Brekkie
17-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Not a specific task idea, but I think the whole format for tasks needs rethinking now with a new structure throughout the week.

Of course alot depends on the theme of the series, but I certainly think now they've embraced Head of House we should stick with it, so that gives one flagship challenge each week. The weekly shopping challenge should remain in some form - perhaps make it more individual so only the people who pass get to eat (the nice stuff!), but with the extra twist of the HoH being able to gamble their food in order for everyone to eat.

And perhaps it's also time a separate task arena was added to the house to allow for bigger challenges which simply couldn't take place in the garden. I've given up hope of them ever moving house, but I'm sure an arena could be create at the front of the house by moving the eviction crowd back towards the studio.