PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Reunion Party - Friday 3rd April 2009, Central London.

liamyoungofficial
18-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Hello all,

I know all you die hard fans of Big Brother love to hear the latest news... I'm planning the next reunion party and it has been booked and set for Friday 3rd April 2009.

It's Big Brother focussed however there will be X Factor contestants there along with TV & Radio presenters... plus some special guests to be announced. You'll also find top London DJ's - Tuomo Fox & Patchoulee Chaggar spicing up the music between the live acts ;)

Everyone is welcome to come along, it's in central London at a venue called The Eve Club which is located just off Regent Street opposite Hamley's. We shall be announcing special rates on local hotels for those who want to spend the night or even the weekend in London - as London has strong links across the country you have no excuse not to come : )

Tickets =
Standard: £20/ticket (access to party, watch acts & mingle with our celebrity guests)

VIP = £50/ticket (all standard benefits, plus access to our exclusive VIP area with the celebrity guests, inclusive finger nibbles, champagne reception & DVD of the event)

Tickets officially go on sale on January 2nd 2009 and are expected to sell out fast however our pre-sale which starts this weekend offers you the chance to prepay for a standard ticket and get yourself a free upgrade to VIP.

I guarantee all guests this is a party you'll talk about all year long (well until our next one)... we have so many awesome plans for you... if you haven't been to a celebrity style party before your going to be in heaven.

Demand is expected to be high and we have very limited VIP tickets - therefore if you want to prepay for a ticket do let me know... either via PM or in this thread.

This event is ran by housemates and is managed by my PR & Marketing company therefore you can be sure this is official and genuine.

Hope you are all well & looking forward to Christmas!

Liam x

andyman
18-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Great news! Keep the BB info rolling.

andyman
18-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Will there be any pics in any mags after?

liamyoungofficial
18-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Yes - we'll be doing an exclusive deal with a magazine... there will be paparazzi outside too like on Halloween : )

liamyoungofficial
18-12-2008, 07:06 PM
It has a facebook page too - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=51762491304&ref=ts

If you haven't seen the photos from the Halloween party - it's worth checking out...

Why not come in April and make it a weekend... our special hotel rates will be affordable, you should all have been paid and it's the weekend before Easter! - perfect :D

xDramatick
18-12-2008, 07:10 PM
I'd totally do it if I was old enough [presuming you gotta be 18]

liamyoungofficial
18-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah it is 18+ I'm afraid...

If you are local... you could always come outside and watch everyone go in... you should be able to get some photos an stuff : )