PDA

View Full Version : My OLD BB10 EYE, (23/12/08)

John.
23-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Here's my eye then...

Tell me what you all think!! :D

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8828/bb10eyeys4.png

BBkid
23-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry, I hate it - also, can you not post thread titles in all capitals or put fan-made BB Designs in any forum except the BB Designs (fan-made) section.

Hugo
23-12-2008, 12:22 PM
In a word - no.

John.
23-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by BBkid
Sorry, I hate it - also, can you not post thread titles in all capitals or put fan-made BB Designs in any forum except the BB Designs (fan-made) section.

Technically i didn't. the y in my is lowercase. and i'm not the only one who has posted fan made things in the this section.

So don't take it out on me!!

John.
23-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by HUGO
In a word - no.

Why not?? no offense but your comment was pretty pointless

Sam!
23-12-2008, 01:09 PM
I think its pretty boring. I like the idea but it needs more thinking.

BBkid
23-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Basically JohnD, what everyone is saying is it's not very good and the detail is poor and tacky. Yes you did do the title in all capitals (okay, maybe you did do a small y but it is messy and unneccessary) and yes I will take it out on you for posting it in this section. If you actually realised someone else was doing it wrong (elliebrew) then why do it wrong yourself?:yuk::nono::cloud:

John.
23-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Basically JohnD, what everyone is saying is it's not very good and the detail is poor and tacky. Yes you did do the title in all capitals (okay, maybe you did do a small y but it is messy and unneccessary) and yes I will take it out on you for posting it in this section. If you actually realised someone else was doing it wrong (elliebrew) then why do it wrong yourself?:yuk::nono::cloud:

Sorry for trying, gawd, sorry about the capitals, i did change them incase you didn't notice. get in a better mood, scrooge.

Spike
23-12-2008, 02:45 PM
I like it, its different yet still looks like a BB eye
But the colours need a re-think, those 2 green bits just don't work for me and the shape of the top left of the eye needs work.

MrGaryy
23-12-2008, 02:48 PM
More green, the two bits on their own, just looks like a copy of the single red shard from the BB9 one.

John.
23-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Spike
But the colours need a re-think, those 2 green bits just don't work for me and the shape of the top left of the eye needs work.

thanks spike, i chose green because an eye has never had that colour before, but i wasn't keen.
what colour would you suggest?

Sam!
23-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by JohnD

thanks spike, i chose green because an eye has never had that colour before, but i wasn't keen.

Black. :tongue:

BBkid
23-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Sorry for trying, gawd, sorry about the capitals, i did change them incase you didn't notice. get in a better mood, scrooge. [/quote]

I'm in a good mood thanks but it gets annoying when people like you mess up the forum which gives the mods/admins more unneccessary work to do.:mad:

Spike
23-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by JohnD

I like the green but I just don't like it in the place its in at the moment. Try doing different sections and ideas with the green and see what looks best

pinkmichk
23-12-2008, 02:51 PM
i quite like it but needs a bit more colour not sure what colour though i'd if i was doing it maybe do the colour so kinda looks like a barcode through the whole eye

Billy
25-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Sorry for trying, gawd, sorry about the capitals, i did change them incase you didn't notice. get in a better mood, scrooge.

I'm in a good mood thanks but it gets annoying when people like you mess up the forum which gives the mods/admins more unneccessary work to do.:mad: [/quote]

It also gets annoying when people like you don't **** about making changes to the forum which also gives the mods/admins more unecessary work to do, but we dont moan at you.

LemonJam
25-12-2008, 01:58 PM
I really like the liney idea, but I don't think the green works.

Maybe try blue or purple?

liam_bigbrother
31-12-2008, 03:39 PM
i actually really like the concept. The green would be ideal as it is one of the only colours there hasn't been but it needs more of it as the two stripes seems to similar to the bb9 eye. Also, it needs changing a little bit. I think it would look better if the lines curled round and intertwined between the other lines in some sort of green gradient.

Otherwise, realy good. i like it.

Marsh.
28-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Crap! Start again

LemonJam
28-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 08marsh
c**p! Start again

Note the title says "Constructive Criticism" :wink:

Fom
28-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I think this forum needs a lesson in constructive criticism. I can teach you all like my students if you want and start teaching you about the 'Criticism Sandwich'. I WILL GO THERE!

I like the idea personally... its different.

Glenn.
28-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I think its very Big Brothery. I think its good, sort of sets a style. Although not to sure on the colours, maybe if it had a consistant colour pattern, because at the minute its too BB9.

Edit:
After looking at your logo I took it upon myself to have a little muck around with it and I came up with this.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j303/GlennDines123/AlternateBBLogo1.png
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j303/GlennDines123/AlternateBBLogo2.png

I think they work better with a little colour:spin2:

Glenn.
28-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Bump:spin2:

Annie
28-01-2009, 11:22 PM
BIT better with colour but still not amazing.

Marsh.
28-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
c**p! Start again

Note the title says "Constructive Criticism" :wink:

I know
'crap' means i didn't like it
'start again' is my advice
If he doesn't like it, then he shouldn't ask for it

Marsh.
28-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Fom
I think this forum needs a lesson in constructive criticism. I can teach you all like my students if you want and start teaching you about the 'Criticism Sandwich'. I WILL GO THERE!

The day i start to take lessons from YOU is the day my IQ drops down to 0

Marsh.
28-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Glenn
I think its very Big Brothery. I think its good, sort of sets a style. Although not to sure on the colours, maybe if it had a consistant colour pattern, because at the minute its too BB9.

Edit:
After looking at your logo I took it upon myself to have a little muck around with it and I came up with this.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j303/GlennDines123/AlternateBBLogo1.png
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j303/GlennDines123/AlternateBBLogo2.png

I think they work better with a little colour:spin2:

Looks like something they use on Sunday Night Project or Deadset when they're taking the mick out of Big Brother! Although i agree it needs colour, those colours are garish and look disgusting

Glenn.
29-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Fom

:joker:What a prat!

John.
29-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Um thanks for all the comments / arguments / suggestions. practice makes perfect i suppose.

Marsh.
29-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Says the one who 'took it upon themselves' to colour in crappy BB logos (someone needs a hobby!)

Glenn.
03-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Fom

Says the one who 'took it upon themselves' to colour in crappy BB logos (someone needs a hobby!)

Says the person who is also posting in the said topic:rolleyes: And your telling me to get a life???