PDA

View Full Version : Celeb BB News!

Amy
11-09-2004, 08:38 AM
TV bosses planning a Celebrity Big Brother for January are having trouble finding stars to take part.
Production company Endemol say plenty of D-list celebs want to be on the reality show but they need at least one big name.

An insider admitted: It's proving a bit trickier to persuade anyone really famous to join up.

Meanwhile Jamie Theakston has snubbed an offer to appear in I'm A Celebrity

Article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2004421618,00.html)

Meanwhile Jamie Theakston has snubbed an offer to appear in I'm A Celebrity

No loss there then :laugh:

BigSister
11-09-2004, 02:42 PM
lol thanks Amy for that

BusyBee
12-09-2004, 05:27 PM
If I remember correctly they had problems last time getting people to do it - I think its because its not now seen as the programme to be on - I'm a Celeb seems to have taken over.

Amy
30-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Libertines star set for Celebrity Big Brother

Libertines frontman Pete Doherty is considering a £100,000 offer to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

Producers have promised him the cash even if he quits after a day, says The Sun.

They are keen to get a rock star following the success of Johnny Rotten in I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.

Tim Burgess from The Charlatans and Liam Gallagher have already turned them down.

An insider told the paper: "The offer is for £100k and Pete is thinking about it."

It's reported that Doherty has already turned down I'm A Celebrity.

Article from Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1122107.html?menu=news.celebrities)

Amy
30-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Here's the article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004452386,,00.html)

Pete set for Big Bruv?
LIBERTINES frontman PETE DOHERTY is considering a £100,000 offer to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

Producers have promised him the cash even if he quits after a day. . . which sounds a likely scenario to me.

They are keen to get a rock star following the success of JOHNNY ROTTEN in I’m A Celebrity.

TIM BURGESS from THE CHARLATANS and LIAM GALLAGHER have already turned them down.

An insider revealed: “The offer is for £100k and Pete is thinking about it.”

Pete, who is battling drugs addiction, has already turned down I’m A Celebrity.

I hope he takes the BB offer, though.

If you thought VANESSA FELTZ losing the plot was compelling viewing — you ain’t seen nothing yet.

cc100
12-10-2004, 03:44 PM
So are they actually doing celeb bb?

i thught it had been scrapped?

James
14-10-2004, 07:38 PM
David Icke to be in Celebrity Big Brother? :conf:

BIG BROTHER SPOT FOR DAVID ICKE

By Richard Wright
SELF-styled prophet David Icke is set to be in the next Big Brother house.

The former professional goalkeeper, whose career was halted by arthritis, turned BBC sports presenter and gave that up for the Green Party, then to write books in which he made a series of predictions of disaster.

Promoting his work, Mr Icke famously claimed on the Wogan chat show that he was the son of God.

At that time he launched himself into a series of lecture tours and distinctively wore a turquoise shell suit because the colour represented positive energy.

His later work claimed that those in positions of power throughout the world were alien lizard shape-shifters in human form.

Mr Icke, of Dover Street in Ryde, will be joined on Big Brother by Mandy Allwood, who made headlines in 1996 when she revealed that she was pregnant with eight IVF babies.

The potentially explosive combination of Mr Icke, who became known for his esoteric style, with other guests in a house which has become known for rather more direct debate, will hit the Channel 4 TV screens on a date to be announced next year.

His Big Brother appearance will follow being on Gyles Brandreth's Public Opinion TV celebrity show late last month.

14 October 2004

Isle of Wight Today (http://www.iwcp.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1252&ArticleID=870917)

Amy
11-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Celebrity Big Brother will be biggest yet

The third series of Celebrity Big Brother will be the biggest yet.

The reality show will have more housemates than ever before - eight - according to Heat magazine.

There will also be extra coverage when the programme returns for its two-week run in January.

As usual, Davina McCall will front the live evictions and Dermot O'Leary will be presenting Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother on Channel 4.

Diary Room Uncut and Nominations Uncut shows will feature on E4, and there will be live streaming on the web

From Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1169794.html?menu=entertainment.bigbrother)

Amy
11-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Celebrity Big Brother is to return to our screens in January, according to Heat magazine this week.

The third series will be the biggest yet with eight housemates instead of the usual six and the show will last for a fortnight.

Davina McCall will host the live evictions and Dermot O'Leary will be presenting Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother on Channel 4.

There will also be extra coverage - Diary Room Uncut and Nominations Uncut shows will feature on E4, and there will be live streaming on the web.

Celebrity Big Brother 1 was won by Jack Dee despite the fact the he escaped the house for a number of hours. The second Celebrity Big Brother crown was taken by former Take That singer Mark Owen.

Although the identites of the celebs are under wraps, it's rumoured that former Libertines singer Pete Doherty and sportsman turned guru and author David Ike have been approached to star in the series.

Article from Digitalspy (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7307.html)

Amy
24-11-2004, 08:28 AM
Mutu in talks for celebrity Big Brother

Former Chelsea footballer Adrian Mutu is in talks to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

The Romanian striker, sacked by the Premiership side after testing positive for cocaine, told chiefs he is keen to join the two-week special early next year reports The Sun.

An insider at producers Endemol said: "Mutu started talking to producers after he was sacked from Chelsea.

"He feels very aggrieved about the way he was treated and thinks doing Big Brother would be a good way of getting his side of the story across.

"Besides, he has also been given a seven-month FA ban, so he has got time to fill."

Mutu, 25, was kicked out of Stamford Bridge last month. Others lined up to join him on Big Bruv include glamour girl Victoria Silvstedt and sports presenter turned religious fanatic David Icke.

Article Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1187282.html?menu=news.celebrities)

Amy
24-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Here's the article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2004542372,00.html)

DISGRACED Chelsea footballer Adrian Mutu is in talks to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

The Romanian striker, sacked by the Premiership side after testing positive for cocaine, told chiefs he is keen to join the two-week special early next year.

An insider at producers Endemol said: “Mutu started talking to producers after he was sacked from Chelsea.

“He feels very aggrieved about the way he was treated and thinks doing Big Brother would be a good way of getting his side of the story across.

“Besides, he has also been given a seven-month FA ban, so he has got time to fill.”

Mutu, 25, was kicked out of Stamford Bridge last month. Others lined up to join him on Big Bruv include glamour girl Victoria Silvstedt and sports presenter turned religious fanatic David Icke.

Amy
25-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Nancy wants £300K to appear in Celeb Big Brother

Nancy Dell'olo has demanded £300,000 to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

Sven Goran Eriksson's Italian lover wants TV chiefs to cough up £16,666 a day for her to go into the house.

Nancy, who has compared herself to Princess Diana, has had several meetings with Channel 4 producers reports The Sun.

An insider said: "They are keen to sign Nancy but were taken aback by her price. It could be a deal-breaker."

The show runs for 18 days from January 6 with three male celebrities lined up with three famous females.

Glamour girl Victoria Silvstedt has signed while disgraced Chelsea footballer Adrian Mutu is in talks with producers.

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1188577.html?menu=news.celebrities)

James
27-11-2004, 12:05 AM
The producers have asked Germaine Greer aswell.

She said on Newsnight Review tonight if she was going on Celeb BB and she said she didn't know yet but probably would if they can't get Nancy Dell’olio.

Rosemary
27-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Lets hope they cant get Nancy Dell’olio ...I think Germaine Greer will be much more interesting :thumbs:

Amy
29-11-2004, 07:53 AM
FRANK McAvennie yesterday revealed he's being lined up to star in Celebrity Big Brother.

The former Celtic and Scotland striker would be locked up in the Channel 4 house with a string of sexy female stars - while his wife watches his every move from home.

Blonde glamour girls Victoria Silvstedt and Alicia Douvall are among the co-stars being targeted by the reality TV show's producers.

But Frank, 44, who is married to second wife Karen Lamberti, 42, will have to be on his best behaviour with cameras filming every second.

Yesterday, he confirmed he was considering signing up for the series, which starts on January 6.

Burdz He said: 'I'm in talks but haven't signed any contracts yet. I would be interested in doing it.

All those cameras wouldn't bother me.'

England coach Sven Goran Eriksson's lover, Nancy Dell'Olio, and ex-Leeds footballer Lee Chapman are also expected to appear.

Nancy is rumoured to have demanded a 300,000 fee.

Macca, who was as famous for his playboy lifestyle as he was for playing football, admitted he is already a fan of the celebrity version of the show.

Previous contestants include Les Dennis, Anne Diamond, Vanessa Feltz, Chris Eubank, Jack Dee and Mark Owen.

McAvennie said: 'I liked the Celebrity Big Brother with Jack Dee and Vanessa Feltz. I like all that kind of stuff. But I can't say too much about it.'

Macca recently showed his interest in reality TV when he stuck up for sex-mad Big Brother contestant Michelle Bass, who was criticised for giving Newcastle girls a bad name.

Macca, who now lives on Tyneside with Karen, said: 'The burdz just want to have fun.

'All right, some wear outrageous sexy gear. But that doesn't mean they act like slappers.'

Daily Record (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14923464%26method=full%26siteid=89488% 26headline=macca%2din%2dparadise-name_page.html)

Amy
02-12-2004, 07:51 AM
Former Celtic and Scotland football star Frank McAvennie has revealed he's being lined up to star in Celebrity Big Brother 3. He told the Scottish Daily Record "I'm in talks but haven't signed any contracts yet. I would be interested in doing it. All those cameras wouldn't bother me."

The Tyneside-based star showed an interest in Reality TV recently when he defended BB5's Michelle Bass after accusations that she shamed Newcastle girls with her sexy antics.

As well as McAvennie, former Leeds footballer and wife of actress Leslie Ash - Lee Chapman, axed Chelsea star Adrian Mutu, and controversial Coventry goalie turned new age guru and one time Son of God David Icke are believed to be in the running. All former soccer stars' private lives have attracted tabloid attention in the past.

Meanwhile, glamour model Victoria Silvstedt and busty showbiz kiss-and-tell girl Alicia Douvall are believed to have been approached to star in the show by producers. Partner of England football boss Sven Goran Eriksson, Nancy Dell'Olio, is also said to be in talks.

But as a contrast, feminist writer and broadcaster Germaine Greer could appear on the show to spice things up. Greer recently joked on BBC's Newsnight Review that she would take part in the show if Endemol couldn't afford Dell'Olio but has also stated that she doubts the makers of Big Brother could cough up enough cash for her to take part.

Digitalspy (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7311.html)

Amy
09-12-2004, 08:06 AM
EastEnders Spencer considers celeb Big Brother

Former EastEnder Chris Parker is considering a 50,000 offer to appear in Celebrity Big Brother.

The actor, who played Spencer Moon, is also in talks with TV bosses about becoming a presenter.

Chris, 21, left the BBC1 soap following a suicide scare reports The Sun.

But an insider at Big Brother makers Endemol revealed: "They are desperate to get Chris to join the line-up.

"They think he has a lot to say about recent events and believe he will be popular with the voting viewers after he was a favourite on Strictly Come Dancing.

"Chris says he is feeling much better but wants time to consider his next move."

Other names in talks for January's Celeb Big Brother include glamour model Victoria Silvstedt, 30, religious fanatic David Icke, 52, and soccer playboys Frank McAvennie, 44, and Adrian Mutu, 25.

The BBC and ITV are talking to Chris about acting and presenting roles and he is considering teaming up with pal and Top Of The Pops host Fearne Cotton, 21, for a new show.

But Chris, who has fiercely denied rumours he is gay, has rejected an offer to appear on BBC2 dating show Would Like To Meet.

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1204206.html?menu=news.celebrities)

Romantic Old Bird
09-12-2004, 07:20 PM
More on BBC news:

CLICK HERE (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4083089.stm)

Romantic Old Bird
09-12-2004, 07:24 PM
And this on iC Wales etc:

Celebrities get 2 weeks in BB house Dec 9 2004

Celebrity Big Brother is returning next month - with the housemates locked up for even longer in an attempt to send them off the rails.

The show has been extended to two weeks, and there will be eight contestants rather than the usual six.

The third series begins on January 6 on Channel 4, with Davina McCall back as host.

Bosses hope the extended run will lead to more arguments and some spectacular unravellings in the style of previous housemates Vanessa Feltz and Les Dennis.

Vanessa famously cracked up and scrawled messages on the kitchen table, while Les broke down as he talked about his marriage problems with wife Amanda Holden.

The identities of the latest celebrity housemates are being kept under wraps until they enter the house.

But former footballer Frank McAvennie, model Victoria Silvstedt and Sven Goran Eriksson's partner Nancy Dell'Olio have all been approached.

David Icke, Lee Chapman, Abi Titmuss, shamed ex-Chelsea player Adrian Mutu and Brian Harvey's girlfriend Emma B have also been linked to the show. TV bosses have promised "a few twists and surprises" to shake up the celebrities.

There will be a live launch show on January 6 followed by daily highlights.

Viewers will vote to evict each housemate, and money from the votes will go to charity. This year the money will be split eight ways, so each celebrity gets the same amount for their chosen charity

Amy
10-12-2004, 08:09 AM
Celeb Big Brother's Extended Run

Celebrity Big Brother is back next month - for an extended fortnight-long run.

And there will be eight stars in the house this year, rather than the usual six for an "uncompromising" time.

Sven Goran Eriksson's partner, Nancy Dell'Olio, former footballer Frank McAvennie and model Victoria Silvstedt have all been approached.

Abi Titumuss, Brian Harvey's girlfriend, Emma B, Lee Chapman and shamed ex-Chelsea player Adrian Mutu have also been linked to the reality show.

The third series begins on January 6 on Channel 4, with Davina McCall back as host.

A Channel 4 spokesman said: "This could be the most uncompromising and unpredictable couple of weeks in their lives."

In previous years, Les Dennis broke down talking about his marital problems with Amanda Holden and Vanessa Feltz cracked up, scribbling all over the kitchen table.

Money from the viewers' eviction votes will go to all eight celebrities' chosen charities.

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1205290.html?menu=)

steve_o
10-12-2004, 08:07 PM
David Icke and Germaine Greer might add a bit of interest to the show. Bit like Paul Burrull and Janet Road Porter:thumbs: Thing is they need to get some interesting known celebs in there. :sleep::spin2:

James
11-12-2004, 09:58 PM
According to The Sun, Michael Barrymore has asked to be on Celebrity Big Brother

Get me on Big Bruv!

SHAMED comic Michael Barrymore hopes to make his British TV comeback on Celebrity Big Brother.

Barrymore, 52, has contacted producers to say he is desperate to be in the show, which starts on January 6.

Barrymore, who now lives in New Zealand, said he would try to win the public over by talking in detail about his troubles over the past few years.

An insider at producers Endemol said: "Michael Barrymore wants to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

"He said he is prepared to talk openly about everything that has happened to him in recent years. We are interested, but there are still concerns about putting him on TV."

Barrymore is trying to rebuild his career after a scandal following the death of Stuart Lubbock, 31, in his swimming pool at a drunken party in 2001.

He has also been lining up theatre roles but reckons he would be a hit on Celebrity Big Brother.

Sun readers recently voted Barrymore one of the stars they would most like to see on reality TV.

Other names in talks to appear on the Channel 4 show include Hear'Say-turned-classical star Myleene Klass, glamour model Victoria Silvstedt, 30, presenter-turned religious fanatic David Icke, 52, and soccer playboys Frank McAvennie, 44, and Adrian Mutu, 25.

Producers have also approached ex-EastEnder Chris Parker, who played Spencer Moon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2004572339,00.html

Kaz
12-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by James
According to The Sun, Michael Barrymore has asked to be on Celebrity Big Brother

God no. :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope the dear old Sun are wrong. Stay in New Zealand, Michael ....... you're just about bearable there. :bored:

Romantic Old Bird
14-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Totally agree Kaz. Awful prospect.

Just about the only person I could think of as a worse choice would be Gary Glitter

Romantic Old Bird
14-12-2004, 09:59 AM
From Mega Star today

Bosnich for Big Brother?

Phil Kemp

After Stan Collymore swearing a lot and looking menacing on muck-strewn barnyard bobbins The Farm, another shamed footballer is destined to bare his soul on the next round of reality guff.

Mark Bosnich, the ex-Chelsea goalkeeper better known for his hobby of dipping his face in a bag of South American self-raising, is expected to join the rogues' gallery of whingey nano-celebs and no-marks on the latest Celebrity Big Brother, coming to Channel 4 next month.

Producers are clearly banking on a blizzard of kiss 'n tell outbursts from the fallen Aussie.

Stakes are raised since only last month - according to the Daily Star - the former footballer told a TV show Down Under that he still slips off "the white-powder wagon" (the paper's words) from time to time.

And then there's the ex; the Sophie Anderton factor, that Endemol's walking clipboards trust will add extra zing to the show.

Sizzler Soph, back from lolling in chisel-cheeked perfection in a jungle clearing, and now spilling out of a frock at a lig elsewhere in the Star, is expected to be a major conversation point for a sofa-bound Bos.

C4 bosses, we're told, hope he'll be just the thing needed to up the ante on a "bigger badder" BB.

Or he might just grizzle like Les Dennis.

BusyBee
14-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Do you think they are trying to do a BB5 on us with celebrities? What a collection. Probably supply them with loads of booze and hope that something kicks off, whether it be kiss and tell or anything else 'newsworthy'

Amy
14-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Big Brother Bosses Eye Bad-Boy Boz

Troubled soccer bad-boy Mark Bosnich is being lined up for Big Brother.

BB chiefs reckon the shamed star will be perfect for the next celebrity version of the series.

They have already approached the Aussie to see if he is interested in taking part in the show next month.

An insider told the Daily Star: "Mark has had a rough time - but celebs who have found things hard on the outside often get a lot out of going on the show.

"There is time to think about things and take stock."

Ex-goalkeeper Bosnich was sacked by Chelsea after testing positive for cocaine two years ago.

He recently astonishingly admitted: "There was a stage when I got up to 10 grams of cocaine a day."

Another ex-Chelsea star sacked for cocaine abuse, Adrian Mutu, is also rumoured to have been approached for the show.

Celebrity Big Brother hits our screens on January 6.

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1210354.html?menu=)

Amy
18-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Cherie Blair's lifestyle guru agrees to celeb BB

Cherie Blair's lifestyle guru Carole Caplin has agreed to star in Celebrity Big Brother.

The Blairs are reportedly worried that 43-year-old Carole will dish the dirt in the BB house about the goings-on at Number 10.

"You can guarantee the Blairs will be tuning in to watch along with most of Parliament," said a show insider.

The two-week Channel 4 show, which starts on January 6, will also feature David Icke, racing pundit John McCririck, and tragic IVF mum Mandy Allwood, who gave birth to octuplets.

Carole first became friends with Cherie when they met at a gym reports the Daily Star.

She was said to get around 5,000 a month to give Cherie fashion and fitness help as well as introducing her to New Age therapies.

Their close friendship erupted into a major scandal two years ago when word leaked that Carole's old boyfriend - convicted fraudster Peter Foster - helped Cherie buy two flats in Bristol.

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1212512.html?menu=entertainment.bigbrother)

Amy
18-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Celebrity Big Brother will return on January 6.

Eight housemates - two more than before - will enter the house.

Those in the frame are said to include Abi Titmuss, EastEnder Chris Parker, model Victoria Silvstedt, David Icke and former footballer Frank McAvennie.

Executive Producer, Shirley Jones said: "It's always intriguing to see how well-known faces adapt to life in the Big Brother house, but we are especially excited about seeing our chosen group of celebrities in there as they are an interesting mix.

"Nothing can prepare our celebrities for Big Brother, but rest assured Big Brother is prepared for them."

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1205288.html?menu=entertainment.bigbrother)

Amy
18-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Red Dwarf star Craig Charles has joined the cast of Celebrity Big Brother, according to the Daily Star today.

The 40-year-old joins religious fanatic David Icke, model Victoria Silverstedt and fitness guru Carole Chaplin on the show, which begins in January.

The inclusion of Charles is said to rule out Michael Barrymore from the lineup; insiders told the newspaper that the pair were "fighting for the same place."

Digitalspy (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7324.html)

Di2001
18-12-2004, 03:01 PM
:hello::hello::hello: I'm looking forward to this :hello::hello::hello:

James
18-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Yeah Craig Charles and Germaine Greer would make good housemates I think!

:hugesmile:

James
20-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Eighties star Nielsen to appear in Celebrity Big Brother

'Red Sonja' actress and former wife of Sylvester Stallone, Brigitte Nielsen is lined up to star in Channel 4's 'Celebrity Big Brother' next month.

The Danish model and actress, who also had a fling with 'Red Sonja' co-star Arnold Schwarzenegger, let slip that she was due to star in the reality show during an interview with the Metro today, although the eight celebrities' identities were supposed to remain a secret until they entered the house.

The racy mum of four has also recently appeared on VH1's 'The Surreal Life', the music channel's version of 'Big Brother' where she appeared naked on several occasions because, according to her, "I am Danish and we do that kind of thing."

She also said she would have sex with anyone if she had had enough whisky.

The third series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' is set to return to Channel 4 on January 6 and promises to be bigger than before, with a record eight celebrity housemates holed up for two weeks.

http://www.brandrepublic.com/mediabulletin/news_story.cfm?articleID=230948&Origin=MB20122004

Amy
22-12-2004, 07:48 AM
Brigitte Nielsen is the latest star to sign up for Celebrity Big Brother, the Daily Star reports today.

The Danish actress was apparently picked after appearing on a US reality show, where she constantly shed her clothes for the cameras.

"I am Danish and we do that kind of thing," she explained. "It shocked the rest of the house but they got used to it."

Also appearing are model Victoria Silverstedt, fitness guru Carole Chaplin and religious fanatic David Icke.

Digitalspy (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7326.html)

Amy
22-12-2004, 10:46 AM
NIELSEN TO STRIP ON UK TV

Actress BRIGITTE NIELSEN plans to shock viewers of upcoming British reality TV show CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER - by wandering around the household nude 24 hours a day.

The former wife of SYLVESTER STALLONE became a prime target of CHANNEL 4 chiefs after her naked displays and raunchy encounters with rapper FLAVOR FLAV on similar American show THE SURREAL LIFE.

Danish Nielsen is the latest housemate to join the celebrity contest - in which a diverse group of people are required to live together in a confined space - which kicks off on 6 January (05).

Female First (http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/19182004.htm)

Amy
28-12-2004, 07:58 AM
Supermodel Caprice is likely to sign up for Celebrity Big Brother, reports the Sunday Mirror.

Caprice would act as another piece of eye-candy alongside competition from Brigitte Nielsen, who stripped on a US TV show, and Swedish topless model Victoria Silvstedt.

The 33-year-old has been sent a contract and is considering the offer. An insider said: "Caprice is our dream signing. She'd add glamour to the madness that is Big Brother. It's her chance to get inside the house and show people what she's really like."

Digital Spy (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7327.html)

BigSister
28-12-2004, 02:29 PM
lol I said to mum about the celebs might be going in and she said Is this suppossed to be Celeb BB

James
29-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Holly Valance has turned down 100,000 to appear in Celebrity Big Brother

By EMILY SMITH
TV Editor
CELEBRITY Big Brother is in crisis after beauty Holly Valance turned down 100,000 to appear.

Producers were gutted at being snubbed by the pop star with just over a week to go before it starts.

They are still looking for three celebs to complete a line-up including actress Brigitte Nielsen, presenter-turned-religious fanatic David Icke, shamed soccer star Frank McAvennie, Leslie Ash’s hubby Lee Chapman and racing pundit John McCririck.

But many stars have turned down offers including footie boss Sven Goran Eriksson’s partner Nancy Dell’Olio and Cherie Blair’s style guru Carole Caplin.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004601617,00.html

BusyBee
29-12-2004, 01:19 PM
100,000 for a few days work - not bad.

Amy
30-12-2004, 08:19 AM
'Shy' McCririck 'demands BB bath'

Celebrity Big Brother bosses have reportedly had to spend thousands of pounds installing a bath because John McCririck refuses to use a shower.

The racing pundit is refusing to remove his trademark hats in front of the cameras because he does not want to reveal his bald head, claims the Daily Star.

He has been assured a bath will be fitted in the famous house in time for the show's launch on January 6.

On the issue of McCririck's reported baldness, a source for the show tells the paper: "It seems John is planning to bring in a few hats for day and night wear.

"I don't know how he will switch because the cameras will be everywhere - but apparently he has it down to a fine art.

"He will be wearing hats in bed and in the bath."

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1226336.html?menu=entertainment.television)

Amy
30-12-2004, 12:06 PM
BB bosses worried about Brigitte baring all

Celebrity Big Brother chiefs have reportedly warned Brigitte Nielsen to tone things down when she appears on the show.

The former wife of Sylvester Stallone constantly stripped off during her appearance on US reality show The Surreal Life.

The Daily Star reports that her outrageous behaviour prompted a fellow contestant to comment: "She thinks she's making a porn video in here."

Channel 4 bosses have told the 42-year-old Danish actress they are happy for her to be saucy, but have warned her to keep the nudity under control, the paper claims.

Producers are concerned about the 24-hours a day live streaming on E4 - as any nudity is banned during daytime hours.

A show source told the paper: "It looks like Brigitte is going to keep us on our toes here in the editing suite."

Meanwhile, Victoria Silvstedt has teased she is prepared to flirt with her male or female housemates.

She told the Daily Star: "I love flirting with girls - it's a super-exciting feeling for me. Actually more girls hit on me than guys."

Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1226333.html?menu=entertainment.bigbrother)

Amy
31-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Big Brother? Why bother?
Former Neighbours star Holly Valance has turned down 100,000 to appear on Celebrity Big Brother.

The last minute snub comes as a major blow to producers of the show, who had hoped the saucy singer would keep male viewers tuning in.

But even a bumper pay deal wasn't enough to persuade her to take part.

The usual eclectic mix of self-publicists and ex sporting heroes are rumored to be taking part in the show, including controversial funnyman Michael Barrymore, tabloid favourite Abi Titmuss, Caprice, and notorious conspiracy theorist David Icke.

Craig Charles, Brigitte Nielsen, Emma B, Lee Chapman and Mark Bosnich are also rumoured to be taking part, among others.

Yabedo (http://www.yabedo.com/news/id/13287)