PDA

View Full Version : Mini me has just got a scooter

Rob
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Mini-me has just got a scooter to go round the house in from the store room lol!

AyeAye_xO
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
aww he will look so cuteee :) x

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:14 PM
why is that funny its best way he can get around it must hurt him to walk, sorry not being funny with u its just not funny thats all

Rob
02-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by fairymoon
why is that funny its best way he can get around it must hurt him to walk, sorry not being funny with u its just not funny thats all

at what point did i say it was funny, LEARN TO READ

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:18 PM
i can read thanks and i was saying the lol was not called for sorry i said i was not being funny with u

Scarlett.
02-01-2009, 11:18 PM

Fom
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
I dont care what people say, I do find him funny to watch. Aint gonna hide it.

Jen
02-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by CBB6fanatic

You did a "lol" at the end of your post.. laughing usually is a sign of finding something humerous.

Rob
02-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL

You did a "lol" at the end of your post.. laughing usually is a sign of finding something humerous.

so im not aloud to enjoy the programme i am watching anymore, its people like you that has lead big brother to get into the state it is now

PATHETIC

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:22 PM
did i say that no all i said is why uis it funny hes got a scotter i said nothing bad

Jen
02-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
why is that funny its best way he can get around it must hurt him to walk, sorry not being funny with u its just not funny that's all

You did a "lol" at the end of your post.. laughing usually is a sign of finding something humorous.

so I'm not aloud to enjoy the programme i am watching anymore, its people like you that has lead big brother to get into the state it is now

PATHETIC

I didn't say that... you said you didn't find it funny, I was merely proving that you in fact do by adding an "lol" to your post.

Locke.
02-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Fom
I dont care what people say, I do find him funny to watch. Aint going to hide it.

Yep, I can't stop laughing at him

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:25 PM
yes hes funny my point was why is it funny hes got a scotter i never said u cant laugh at him did i

Rob
02-01-2009, 11:26 PM
i find the fact that there is scooter in the house amusing and interesting, the fact that he has to use one i do not find amusing.

IS THAT OK OR ARE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR.

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:27 PM
i never said that all i said its not funny him having a scooter thats all

Rob
02-01-2009, 11:29 PM
i never said that all i said its not funny him having a scooter thats all

i never said i thought it was funny that he had to use a scooter, you've gotta be careful when posting like that, accusing people of things wont get you positive karma.

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:39 PM
ok

Rob
02-01-2009, 11:40 PM
ok

truce?

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:42 PM
like isaid i was not being funny with u its just u put lol so i thought u found it funny him having a scooter thats all nothing bad about u

Rob
02-01-2009, 11:43 PM
like isaid i was not being funny with u its just u put lol so i thought u found it funny him having a scooter thats all nothing bad about u

ok lets say no more and move forward

LemonJam
02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
LMFAO, Fanatic, calm down. :P

Welcome back fairymoon. :wavey:

Wildcat!
02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
OH MY GOD!! How OTT are you lot!

Anyways, OP, youre right, I LMAO with his scooter. Even when he just walks he cracks me up!

He is a funny person, everything about him is.

Glenn.
02-01-2009, 11:47 PM
:rolleyes:

fairymoon
02-01-2009, 11:48 PM
thanks lemon no i was not being ott was only saying thats all

James
03-01-2009, 12:22 AM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gallery/albums/CBB6/1/normal_01_03_2009_00_16_04.jpg

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gallery/displayimage-14769.html

Amaru
03-01-2009, 06:50 AM
can he get caught drunk driving for that? lol jk!

no seriously though, from someone in the US who has watched Verne on "The Surreal Life", he had the scooter in there too....and one night he got SO drunk that he drove it out of his bedroom, stopped at the plant in the corner of the hall, and then proceeded to urinate on it, ALL WHILE NAKED!!! LMFAO

You guys are in for a treat with this guy, especially if BB gives them lots of alcohol, trust me! He can get VERY moody and grumpy at times though....just a warning.

Annie
03-01-2009, 08:53 AM
I love him. I think hes adorable. And I am like Fom. I find him amusing to watch. Cute but amusing. Like him heaving that bag into the house. I was nearly in tears. I love him. The scooter is an excellent idea cos he will just end up really tired all the time.

Amaru
03-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Annie
I love him. I think hes adorable. And I am like Fom. I find him amusing to watch. Cute but amusing. Like him heaving that bag into the house. I was nearly in tears. I love him. The scooter is an excellent idea cos he will just end up really tired all the time.

Oh he is cute & amusing no doubt, but he will snap at some point....if he can last 22 days all while acting like he did launch night i will be VERY surprised. Not to say i wont like him when he does snap, because even that is funny in its own way! :laugh: