PDA

View Full Version : attractive?

AyeAye_xO
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
a dont see what everyone thinks is so good looking about her:S?

Locke.
03-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Everything

Kornetto
03-01-2009, 12:48 AM
She is stunning.

Deirdre
03-01-2009, 12:53 AM
She's the image of my history teacher, it's not even funny :S

AyeAye_xO
03-01-2009, 12:57 AM
a dont think there is anything nice about her:S?
her nose n voice:|

Kornetto
03-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by AyeAye_xO

I know what you mean , I suppose its just a personal opinion/taste. :hugesmile:

LaLaLand
03-01-2009, 01:02 AM
She's got the worst fake laugh ever! She like opens her mouth and gurns without making a noise at everything anyone says then just stops! :conf2:

AyeAye_xO
03-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Kornetto

I know what you mean , I suppose its just a personal opinion/taste. :hugesmile:

i think its just cos she has big boobs lol

Tom8592
03-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Its not , Bex had big boobs but no one said she was good looking :joker:

Kornetto
03-01-2009, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Tom8592

PMSL Tom :laugh2:

AyeAye_xO
03-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Kornetto
Originally posted by Tom8592

PMSL Tom :laugh2:

well bex is better than her anydayyy:|

ThisIsMarie
03-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I don't get why she's such a pin up.
Obviously she's not ugly but she's nothing outstanding!

AyeAye_xO
03-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie
Yeah, I don't get why she's such a pin up.
Obviously she's not ugly but she's nothing outstanding!

exactley. theres nothing different that makes her stand out. x

Fom
03-01-2009, 02:10 AM
I think she is attractive, not amazing. But she is hot, and of what ive seen she doesnt seem very air headed either!

Greg.!
03-01-2009, 02:11 AM
I think she is stunning and she should ditch nuts and go more up-class Vogue Maybe?

Jen
03-01-2009, 02:12 AM
She is gorgeous...
and I agree Fom, she is very intelligent.

letmein
03-01-2009, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
She is gorgeous...

Based on what? She sounds like a right idiot who runs up her own. She's incredibly arrogant, and then the worst: she's a social conservative. This from a woman who makes money by taking her tits out.

Amaru
03-01-2009, 07:04 AM
ive only seen the launch but she seemed pretty beautiful to me on there....just because a girl is attractive with large breasts doesnt mean they are a b***h or a bimbo....yet she still got booed walking in. go figure

i, for one, really like Lucy early on! :hello:

MrGaryy
03-01-2009, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Amaru
ive only seen the launch but she seemed pretty beautiful to me on there....just because a girl is attractive with large breasts doesnt mean they are a b***h or a bimbo....yet she still got booed walking in. go figure

Surely you've realised by now that that's the nature of the British public. Anyone who seems remotely attractive as well as intelligent, must be a threat to my ego - BOOO! :tongue:

She does have a beautiful face and a fit healthy looking body.

=-Incognito-=
03-01-2009, 07:25 AM
To coin a term it really is a case of biology 101

A very attractive female with massive tits is biologically awesome and men notice this because men are biologocally programmed to procreate with females of good proportion.

People who intefere with this aren't normal. Luckily for the wives and girlfriends out there lucy is encarcerated for up to three weeks so pleasure your man so hard he'll forget all about her and save your eviction pennies.

Amaru
03-01-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo

Surely you've realised by now that that's the nature of the British public. Anyone who seems remotely attractive as well as intelligent, must be a threat to my ego - BOOO! :tongue:

She does have a beautiful face and a fit healthy looking body.

oh i totally agree, but moreso for the female HMs as i think there are more women who watch this show...how dare they put someone on the show who is so good looking and possibly even smart.....evil BB!!! :shrug:

Annie
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
I think she is pretty because of her good figure and long hair but I dont like her facial features and she doesnt seem that interesting.

But I havent really looked into things with her before.. so maybe she will prove a lot of the public wrong in being on CBB

Amaru
03-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Annie
I think she is pretty because of her good figure and long hair but I dont like her facial features and she doesnt seem that interesting.

But I havent really looked into things with her before.. so maybe she will prove a lot of the public wrong in being on CBB

she will have to do ALOT because she is at an automatic disadvantage going in the way she did, being who & what she was.....if she is nominated week 1, she is gone no doubt. :shrug:

Annie
03-01-2009, 09:03 AM

she will have to do ALOT because she is at an automatic disadvantage going in the way she did, being who & what she was.....if she is nominated week 1, she is gone no doubt. :shrug:

Being who and what she was? A glamour model? Nah thats not really a disadvantage! Guys will love that about her. See what she is really like etc.

Jackie
03-01-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm waiting to see her without any makeup on thats whn you know someone is attractive or not.

Amaru
03-01-2009, 09:16 AM

Being who and what she was? A glamour model? Nah thats not really a disadvantage! Guys will love that about her. See what she is really like etc.

of course guys will love her, but who makes up the majority of the voters? how well did Jade fare last year? What about Jodie Marsh a few years before? Lucy will face a similar fate if she does wind up nominated early on....only time will tell if she is nominated though.

Captain.Remy
03-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Her voice is annoying but she is damn HOT ! Michelle is hotter tho.

30stone
03-01-2009, 02:41 PM

you a girl by any chance?

Sam!
03-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Shes gorgeous! I've liked the look of her for ageees.

Shaun
03-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Mhm. And I didn't know she was so conservative either...she's my ideal woman :laugh2:

hannah.
03-01-2009, 02:52 PM
she is hott but i dont agree with how she's really liberal about everything and yet gets her tits out for money.. I don't have any problem with her being a glamour model, good on her for using her looks other advantage, but it's just a massive contradiction
oh and her voice makes em want to punch myself in the face hahaha

hannah.
03-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

you a girl by any chance?

:laugh3:

XxShortyxX
03-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by letmein
Originally posted by JDIZZEL
She is gorgeous...

Based on what? She sounds like a right idiot who runs up her own. She's incredibly arrogant, and then the worst: she's a social conservative. This from a woman who makes money by taking her tits out.

This coming from the same person who liked Dale and Stu, who were the same, double standards much? or is ot because Lucy is a girl.

Lucy is very good looking, she has it, and she should defo flaunt it!

lily.
03-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Not everyone is going to think she's gorgeous. Fact.

WATERS
03-01-2009, 05:45 PM
She's clearly good looking, but boring good looking if you get me i would'nt say she's gorgeous or nothing.

hannah.
05-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by WATERS
She's clearly good looking, but boring good looking if you get me i would'nt say she's gorgeous or nothing.

i like you :hugesmile:

alex123
05-01-2009, 09:45 PM
shes hot

but orlaith and imogen were far hotter

andyman
05-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Good body, great boobs, i don't care about the face.

30stone
05-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by alex123
shes hot

orlaith was a bit scraggy and imogen was a little chubby

lucy has a bit of a big nose and boobs a bit to big but id say the best of the 3 lol.

think im a little too picky...

xDramatick
05-01-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't think she's that attractive at all.
Very plain/average.

Paul844
06-01-2009, 11:14 PM
I would deffo stick my love length up her nether region...Or maybe if i was drunk i would enter up trap number2

30stone
06-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Paul844
I would deffo stick my love length up her nether region...Or maybe if i was drunk i would enter up trap number2

youd have to be durnk to enter up the dirt track? lol

No_More_Drama
06-01-2009, 11:20 PM
She's obviously pretty, but she's plain looking to me.

Angel.D
06-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
I don't think she's that attractive at all.
Very plain/average.

I Darrnn i agree but i dont dislike her lol Angel D :bigsmile:

Amaru
07-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by 30stone
Originally posted by alex123
shes hot

orlaith was a bit scraggy and imogen was a little chubby

lucy has a bit of a big nose and boobs a bit to big but id say the best of the 3 lol.

think Im a little too picky...

all 3 are beautiful but i have to agree, Lucy is the best of the 3. Personally, i think her face is kinda cute....i mean there are ALOT worse faces out there. She is the complete package looks wise for me, personality i cant tell yet, and it seems i wont get the chance to see either as she will go this friday :shrug:

Foebane100
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Well I don't think she is anything special when I've seen her in the newspapers, but I thought she was very pretty on the show.