View Full Version : Big celebrity

ThisIsMarie
03-01-2009, 08:56 AM
I can't believe they got such a big celeb. :thumbs:

He was so huge in America.

And Gangster's Paradise was classic.

Annie
03-01-2009, 08:57 AM
I hate to admit this... This was the only person I didnt know this year! ALSO My boyfriend nearly killed me for making this statement! :dog:

ThisIsMarie
03-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Really!
lol

Annie
03-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Ermm... yes... really. :sad:

MrGaryy
03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Annie
I hate to admit this... This was the only person I didnt know this year! ALSO My boyfriend nearly killed me for making this statement! :dog:

Lol no shame! i only figured out who he was when I heard Gangster's paradise on his VT and I recognised it!

Annie
03-01-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Gazbo

Lol no shame! i only figured out who he was when I heard Gangster's paradise on his VT and I recognised it!

Well I knew the song but I didnt know of him if you know what I mean???

I was like eh Coolio? Who does he think he is? Some form of MSN icon? and Matt just looked at me like I said I was an alien! ha :joker:

ThisIsMarie
03-01-2009, 09:09 AM
I remember them always going on about, Coolio and Boys2Men and stuff like that on SisterSister, LOL.

MrGaryy
03-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie
I remember them always going on about, Coolio and Boys2Men and stuff like that on SisterSister, LOL.

LMAO I think I remember them talking about him too! :blush2:

And yeah I Annie I know what you mean, I still don't really know of him, just his work.

Jackie
03-01-2009, 09:13 AM
I think Coolio is the biggest celeb in there.

SammyAyee
03-01-2009, 06:39 PM
yeah he is one of the big celebritys in there

i love the song gangster's paradise

WATERS
03-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah i agree. He's also quite funny.

Locke.
I don't know how they managed to get someone who has won a grammy, and I don't think he is being paid much either.

Stu
People say he is a one hit wonder and while I agree to an extent, one hit wonders tend to be acts with no credibility where the song is cheesy and long forgotten. Gangsters Paradise on the other hand still gets constant airplay and is very much brilliant.

welshgirl88
03-01-2009, 08:44 PM
i love gangsters paradise!

bigbrother301
04-01-2009, 04:04 AM
excuse me if u have jackson in their they by far that person is the biggest celeb their

letmein
04-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Coolio was big for one song and that was 13 years ago. He's not a celebrity. He's on the Z-List like Verne.

The Jacksons are nobodies. They're also Z-List, except for Janet, and Michael is the C-List.

LaToya had a Psychic Friends Network, and aerobics videos in the early 90s. She's always been a joke.

ange7
04-01-2009, 07:04 AM
mahaha he has as mush cred as vannilla ice and mc hammer .... lol who are you people?

Bells
04-01-2009, 09:57 AM
LaToya is probably considered the biggest celebrity due to having the Jackson name. But Coolio is a massive star in America - perhaps more so before though, and that was self-made. Perhaps now that it's died down and he's older, he saw making himself known to UK audiences as a good step.

AngRemembered
04-01-2009, 10:08 AM

LOL, I'd heard of the name but I always thought it was a brand of American fridge freezers:rolleyes:

SiaSiaSia
04-01-2009, 12:47 PM
I prefer Amish paradise by Weird Al Yancovik tbh ;)

bigbrother301
04-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by letmein
Coolio was big for one song and that was 13 years ago. He's not a celebrity. He's on the Z-List like Verne.

The Jacksons are nobodies. They're also Z-List, except for Janet, and Michael is the C-List.

LaToya had a Psychic Friends Network, and aerobics videos in the early 90s. She's always been a joke.

LOL the jacksons are nobodies. i dont think so maybe you are a nobody but dont say that about the jacksons. they are the most famous musical family in the world.

you must come out with the biggest BS if u say michael is a c list. get your facts right before you make stupid comments like that.
he is the most famous person around the world ( along those lines) source is guinesss world records 2008.
go check n weep ok

30stone
04-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I didnt have a clue who coolio was.

LaLaLand
04-01-2009, 01:50 PM
"I thought "Nahh he won't go in, no way!" when I first heard the rumour...

So when I saw his VT I just went like "...........:shocked:" :laugh: & suddenyl kind of went into hysterics mode because they managed to bag such a legend!

His VT was awesome too! :thumbs:

pinkmichk
04-01-2009, 01:54 PM
lets be fair none of them are really big celebs at the moment they might have been in their day but they are all basically z listers who will be using the bb platform to help whatever project they are working on at the moment weather that be music, book, tv show, perfume etc and all it will do is cement most of their places in the 2009 panto list