PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Impression

Sam!
03-01-2009, 12:08 PM
I bet all the public hate her cause shes a glamour model when infact she seems really down to earth and nice. They all probably think shes the next Jodie Marsh.

Annie
03-01-2009, 12:10 PM
I dont like her... Dunno why. Actually probably cos shes a glamour model! hahahaha

wow I am just... like... :pat:

MrGaryy
03-01-2009, 12:11 PM
I think the reason most people was due to her entrance VT where - to quote Stu - she seemed to be anti anything that wasn't her tits.

Stu
03-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Actualy, she turned out to be the complete opposite of what I was expecting, and I hate her all the more for it still :joker:.

She seems ultra conservative on everything but her tits.

Fom
03-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Something I've noticed is guys sticking up for her lots, because she is hot. Haha, I noticed I was doing it last night when my mum was ripping her to shreds, and I started sticking up for her. I am gonna wait and see, I remember Jodie Marsh going in there 'Trying to prove a point' at least Lucy looks a bit more reserved.

Sam!
03-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Lucy is so much nicer than Jodie. Yuck Jodie.

Tom8592
03-01-2009, 12:39 PM
I like her so far , i just hope she dont turn out to be like other glamour models that have been on reality shows like Nicola from IAC :yuk:

SammyAyee
03-01-2009, 01:28 PM
i don't really like her the now but i don't no why :P. i might start to like her though

*mazedsalv**
03-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I like her, she seems nice and kind.

LaLaLand
03-01-2009, 01:44 PM
She seems really fake to me! I dunno, I just haven't warmed to her...

Lewis.
03-01-2009, 01:46 PM
She seems really down to earth and Normal! I thought she would be really Girly and stuff

Sam!
03-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Shes so lovely.

Noel
03-01-2009, 01:52 PM
She does seem really down to earth, and more reserved than Jodie Marsh. But I read the other day she is looking for some "Girl-on-girl action"? Probably lies.

Captain.Remy
03-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Her voice is seriously annoying but I like her. Hot, lovely and down to earth.

SammyAyee
03-01-2009, 02:10 PM
yeah i agree about the voice =|

Locke.
03-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Her voice is hot.

Sam!
03-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Her voice is seriously annoying but I like her. Hot, lovely and down to earth.

I love her voice lol.

jonsep
03-01-2009, 02:12 PM
dont judge a book by its hooters:wink:

30stone
03-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Fom
Something I've noticed is guys sticking up for her lots, because she is hot. Haha, I noticed I was doing it last night when my mum was ripping her to shreds, and I started sticking up for her. I am going to wait and see, I remember Jodie Marsh going in there 'Trying to prove a point' at least Lucy looks a bit more reserved.

Guys stick up for her coz no women will they see a goodlooking slim big boobed girl they will pick at things they dislike about her.

but she seems nice..

Stu
03-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Originally posted by Fom
Something I've noticed is guys sticking up for her lots, because she is hot. Haha, I noticed I was doing it last night when my mum was ripping her to shreds, and I started sticking up for her. I am going to wait and see, I remember Jodie Marsh going in there 'Trying to prove a point' at least Lucy looks a bit more reserved.

Guys stick up for her coz no women will they see a goodlooking slim big boobed girl they will pick at things they dislike about her.

but she seems nice..
A bit unfair to women, dont you think? Im sure their not all that bad.

james_h
03-01-2009, 03:38 PM
I think she's blending in well with the rest of the housemates atm...really nice and down to earth. Not the typical stereotype of "glamour model" you'd expect. But her promo pic tells a slightly different story haha

30stone
03-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Stu
Originally posted by Fom

but she seems nice..

i know but i mean majorities wont like lucy much.

rayheartbliss
03-01-2009, 03:40 PM
all the girls got booed -.-

Stu
03-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Stu
Originally posted by Fom

but she seems nice..

i know but i mean majorities wont like lucy much.
I agree, I think she will have a hard time overcoming prejudice against her occupation. Beyond that, I still think she is the epitome of double standards, though :joker:.

30stone
03-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

yer exactly yet the most cocky one i thought was tina and she got the most cheers.

lucy seemed pretty down to earth and got boo'd because she has big boobs slim and a pretty face.

Iceman
03-01-2009, 04:03 PM
don't like her but i don't know why, maybe i will end up liking her though.

Stu
03-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
lucy seemed pretty down to earth and got boo'd because she has big boobs slim and a pretty face.
Or, stay with me here, maybe it was her self-contradictory, holier-than-thou attitude in the VT?

Indierock&roll
03-01-2009, 04:53 PM
i think shes nice.. she hasnt done anything to be hated

WATERS
03-01-2009, 04:54 PM
I dont hate her :)

Joelston
03-01-2009, 11:27 PM
I like her, and think she's hot, but she sounds like a man

Legend
03-01-2009, 11:38 PM
I expected her to be a slightly more intelligent, more classy Danielle Lloyd ... so far she seems bland and pretty stuck up [from her VT] ... disapointed me really.

Can see her sailing to the final, upsetting nobody and despite the whole "i hate this that and the other" in her VT, I can't see her having much of a voice at all, though I could be wrong.

Tom
04-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Legend
I expected her to be a slightly more intelligent, more classy Danielle Lloyd ... so far she seems bland and pretty stuck up [from her VT] ... disapointed me really.

Can see her sailing to the final, upsetting nobody and despite the whole "i hate this that and the other" in her VT, I can't see her having much of a voice at all, though I could be wrong.

GOOD! Its bloody awful and completely ruined the illusion of her :sad: