PDA

View Full Version : How to audition

kelebek_abi
03-01-2009, 06:11 PM
How do you audition for bb10?
and i saw they are coming to manchester 7th feb...where abouts will they be? not much has been said about auditioning for this years bb :conf:

jonsep
03-01-2009, 06:14 PM
try the ch4 bb website

Amaru
07-01-2009, 07:50 AM
how does someone from the states go about auditioning? i realize its a long shot but i almost got on our BB a few years back (made the final 100) but would MUCH rather be on your guys BB any day of the week. Any info would help, thanks alot!

Fom
07-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Amaru
how does someone from the states go about auditioning? i realize its a long shot but i almost got on our BB a few years back (made the final 100) but would MUCH rather be on your guys BB any day of the week. Any info would help, thanks alot!

I think you have to live over here, you have to go to the live auditions. I doubt they will make exceptions.

Amaru
07-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Fom
Originally posted by Amaru

I think you have to live over here, you have to go to the live auditions. I doubt they will make exceptions.

that sucks...i figured that because with both Richard & Darnell they lived over there for awhile but i thought maybe there was a loophole because of Americans being on CBB. Plus didnt they do a HM swap in season 4 or something? So you know they CAN take people from outside the UK, the question is will they. You'd probably have to be pretty special, huh? Thanks again

Fom
07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Yeh the person they exchanged in BB4 was already in big brother, just in the african one. They just swapped 2 housemates, so both of them had auditioned for a certain big brother but ended up getting swapped. Dont think there are any loopholes... unless your famous haha.

Amaru
07-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Fom
Yeh the person they exchanged in BB4 was already in big brother, just in the african one. They just swapped 2 housemates, so both of them had auditioned for a certain big brother but ended up getting swapped. Dont think there are any loopholes... unless your famous haha.

Well time to get famous, because i dont want to do our crap version of the show, only your guys! :laugh: If that doesnt work i guess i have to move there for a summer, or do you have to live there for a certain amount of time before you can apply?