PDA

View Full Version : All Alone am I

Romantic Old Bird
22-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Ever had the feeling no-one else was out there?

You know, when you can just hear the sound of your own breathing, your own footsteps echoing as you make your way gingerly through an empty building?

I mean, they are my footsteps aren't they?? Or did I hear another step, just a split second after mine?

Did I see a shadow move out of my eye corner there, or was it just the movement of the curtain in a balmy (!) autumn breeze??

The breathing is getting louder now. Wait! I stop to listen, and realise it is only me.

I am indeed alone.

I am forlorn and alone.

Where are you all, TIBB-ers??

I know some of you are out looking for wedding outfits, but at this rate I'll have to get on with my work or something!! :shocked:

BusyBee
22-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Oh ROB how could we desert you - even if we are not with you physically us TIBBers all have a mental connection (freudian slip there methinks LOL)

BTW saw a rather fetching hat during my lunch hour today in a very tasteful shade of pink.

Sticks
22-09-2004, 04:32 PM
We are out at the moment

Please leave a message at the beep

Thank You

:laugh:

Amy
22-09-2004, 06:57 PM
We are all here for you ROB .. Always have and we always will :spin2:

Romantic Old Bird
22-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Thank goodness for that!!

Couldn't believe that those to whom I have been wittering away for the past 3 years had all deserted me.

Cheers veteran TIBB-ers!!:love:

rachb
22-09-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm here aswell now but as usual I'm the last one to get here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Amy
22-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by rachb
I'm here aswell now but as usual I'm the last one to get here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Typical :rolleyes: :laugh:

Kaz
22-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by rachb

Not quite, Rach. :blush: :laugh:

Cooeee, ROB! :wavey:

Romantic Old Bird
22-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Cooeee Kaz!!

Kaz
22-09-2004, 10:13 PM
:xyxwave:

Hope you had a great holiday, ROB - good to have you back with us again. :thumbs:

P.S. I hope you meant the 'veteran' remark as in 'longstanding member' and not in any other context! :shocked: :laugh:

:love:

BigSister
23-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Im here too

BusyBee
23-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Just so you are not forgotten ROB - just called in to say 'top of the mornign to you' before another hectic day starts. BTW did you get that lecture sorted out that you were 'working so hard on the other day'? :hugesmile::hugesmile:

Romantic Old Bird
23-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by BusyBee
BTW did you get that lecture sorted out that you were 'working so hard on the other day'? :hugesmile::hugesmile:

The cheek of the woman! Indeed I did. I delivered it on Monday. I was, as ever, brilliant when the time came. Sometimes I amaze even myself.
:blush:

It was all going so well until water started pouring through the ceiling and we had to evacuate the room.....Don't you just love Mondays though?

Anyway, on to more cheery thoughts:

I've found just the hat and outfit. I fear it's not in this years Dior collection, but I may be able to get one of the staff to run it up for me.

What do you think?
http://freespace.virgin.net/dave.watterson/0pics_m_z/margaretrutherford.jpg

BusyBee
23-09-2004, 10:38 AM
The cheek of the woman! Indeed I did. I delivered it on Monday. I was, as ever, brilliant when the time came. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

I knew it would be ROB - only joking.

As for the outfit as long as it is a nice shade of pink I think it will do nicely.