PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh audition

Cocteau8
03-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Went to the Edinburgh audition this morning and just wanted to say a massive big thanks to the gay couple in my group who wanted me to get through as they thought I seemed 'really nice'! It's always good to get some positive reinforcement, especially considering that the production team got it wrong and failed to put me through to the 3rd stage! - this after I thought I'd done well in my interview. Well gutted! :sad:

Legend
03-01-2009, 10:46 PM
That's promising, I'd hate for any "really nice" people in the house, we don't want a Rachel repeat.

SiaSiaSia
03-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Legend
That's promising, I'd hate for any "really nice" people in the house, we don't want a Rachel repeat.

Agreed

Tom
03-01-2009, 10:49 PM
^ Harsh but true

I want an evil house this year, I want to hate the lot of them and I want there to be loads of conflict, not had that properly for a few years :joker:

Cocteau8
03-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Tom
^ Harsh but true

I want an evil house this year, I want to hate the lot of them and I want there to be loads of conflict, not had that properly for a few years :joker:
Don't suppose I'd want to be supported by someone favouring a right-wing b*tch only famous for showing her tits! :yuk:

Tom
03-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Cocteau8
Originally posted by Tom
^ Harsh but true

Don't suppose I'd want to be supported by someone favouring a right-wing b*tch only famous for showing her tits! :yuk:

Well if you look at the others I support like on BB9 and in X Factor then you'll see a correlation :joker:

AlexBigBrother
03-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom
^ Harsh but true

Well if you look at the others I support like on BB9 and in X Factor then you'll see a correlation :joker:

twat

GabrielleisLove
03-01-2009, 11:15 PM
they blatantly snubbed glasgow for edinburgh..

GabrielleisLove
03-01-2009, 11:16 PM
but well done giving it a go!

Cocteau8
03-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by GabrielleisLove
they blatantly snubbed glasgow for edinburgh..
It was a really poor show as well, but then again the numbers at the SECC have been going down recently.

Cocteau8
03-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by GabrielleisLove
but well done giving it a go!

Thanks! And I should add that I'm with you on all 3 of your choices! Hopefully Coolio will carry on as he's started. Seems like a great guy!

Tom
04-01-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't really see why you're judging people based on whos in their favourites though ... it doesn't mean anything about them

Cocteau8
04-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Tom
I don't really see why you're judging people based on whos in their favourites though ... it doesn't mean anything about them

I suspect that if you read his further reference to correlations it does! Suggests a bit of superficiality to me.

Princess
04-01-2009, 12:00 PM
He just wants to watch something interesting and Rachel wasn't interesting,that's all.

Tom
04-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Tom

I suspect that if you read his further reference to correlations it does! Suggests a bit of superficiality to me.

LOL, rubbish. It was a wind up, but call me superficial if you like I don't care tbh. And just because I don't like nice housemates or ones who wouldn't say boo to a goose doesn't mean anything. I liked Rachel as a person and felt happy for her when she won, but she was an awful housemate and didn't actually deserve it. Its just my personal preference about who I like to watch and I think its out of order to slate anyone on those grounds.

Sara and Ruth were both the underdogs in their series, its just coincidence that they were the best looking as well. It doesn't mean they were actually my favourite though, I wanted Mikey to win BB9 and I wanted Alexandra to win X Factor (although I did really like Ruth but I knew she had no chance of winning). So perhaps before judging people on whos in their profile, maybe look for reasons behind it.

I suppose you'll also be glad to see Lucy isn't there anymore, although you'll probably say from one sl*g to another :rolleyes:

Annie
04-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Was it really busy in Edinburgh? I was going to go but couldnt get the time off work yesterday. :sad:

Cocteau8
04-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Wasn't busy at all. You could have walked in at around 11am and gone straight in!

And to Tom - it would appear that Lucy is still in the house. It's just that maybe the editors have decided that she's done nothing of any interest for the viewers! Only so much entertainment that the viewers can get from someone who only exists for her tits! Oh, and I liked Ruth, but that was because of her voice!

Tom
05-01-2009, 09:56 PM
^I don't like Lucy any more, shes just an epic fail in the house but of course when you pick a launch night favourite on CBB its always based on what you know from before :whistle:

lily.
05-01-2009, 10:03 PM
I read in the Sunday Mail that there was a poor turnout for Edinburgh. I was surprised they didn't include Glasgow, but if what ye say about the SECC turnout being low is true, then that's probably why.

Shame ye didn't get in mate.. ye guna try again next year?

Cocteau8
05-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Linda
I read in the Sunday Mail that there was a poor turnout for Edinburgh. I was surprised they didn't include Glasgow, but if what ye say about the SECC turnout being low is true, then that's probably why.

Shame ye didn't get in mate.. ye guna try again next year?

The SECC was poor last year compared to previous years, but nothing like the Corn Exchange on Saturday. Then again, the venue shouldn't have made a difference - enough people had travelled a considerable way to get there. Don't know about next year. I may have a go on Youtube and leave it at that. It's frustrating when I look at some of the older people who have been on it, wondering how the hell they got through, but there you go!

Stu
06-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Tom
^ Harsh but true

right-wing b*tch only famous for showing her tits! :yuk:
Listen to the man!

Tom
07-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Stu
Originally posted by Tom
^ Harsh but true

right-wing b*tch only famous for showing her tits! :yuk:
Listen to the man!

Do you stalk my posts or something? Whenever I say something you're always there to pass (negative) comment on them :yuk: